The best topic

Replies: 8411
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

China and Taiwan at war soon?

Started by Frood, August 26, 2020, 10:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Nine Chinese aircraft entered Taiwan's air defense identification zone (ADIZ) in the hours following Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Taiwanese air assets were scrambled in response, according to Taiwan's defense ministry.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

This is the perfect time for China to invade with the mess going on in Ukraine. Xi figures if Putin can get away with it then so can he.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=441417 time=1645811210 user_id=3349
This is the perfect time for China to invade with the mess going on in Ukraine. Xi figures if Putin can get away with it then so can he.

Biden is the best president China and Russia have ever had.

Frood

China announces military exercises in South China Sea starting Sunday:

https://twitter.com/globaltimesnews/status/1497577201666969601?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1497577201666969601%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2022%2F02%2Fjust-china-announces-military-exercises-south-china-sea-sunday-thru-tuesday%2F">https://twitter.com/globaltimesnews/sta ... tuesday%2F">https://twitter.com/globaltimesnews/status/1497577201666969601?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1497577201666969601%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2022%2F02%2Fjust-china-announces-military-exercises-south-china-sea-sunday-thru-tuesday%2F
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

We know. :evilthoughts2:

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Anonymous

Thiel

That is a distinct possibility. In fact, I read China was conducting military drills inside Taiwan's airways.
gay, conservative and proud

Bricktop

It would be erroneous to draw a parallel between Ukraine and Taiwan.

NATO made it clear that it would not consider any military response as Ukraine is not a member.

The US has made it clear to China that it will respond if it attacked Taiwan.

And despite what we are fed by headline hungry media, the US is still a VERY powerful nation.

Thiel

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=441758 time=1646018786 user_id=1560
It would be erroneous to draw a parallel between Ukraine and Taiwan.

NATO made it clear that it would not consider any military response as Ukraine is not a member.

The US has made it clear to China that it will respond if it attacked Taiwan.

And despite what we are fed by headline hungry media, the US is still a VERY powerful nation.

But, the United States has a very weak leader. Washington has the Taiwan Relations Act that forces the United States to give aid to Taiwan if it's attacked. But, I expect a tepid response from this administration in that scenario.
gay, conservative and proud

Bricktop

It's possible. But the American administration will be fully aware that the world sees it as weak and its alliances unreliable.

They will strongly support standing up against China.

Anonymous

"If it turns out that Putin is able to take all of Ukraine or even a huge chunk of it and get away with it, the Chinese will take note," says Grant Newsham, a retired U.S. Marine Colonel and Senior Fellow with the Center for Security Policy. "The Chinese are going to be emboldened to finally settle the Taiwan issue once and for all."

cc

Quote from: Thiel post_id=441759 time=1646019234 user_id=1688
But, the United States has a very weak leader. Washington has the Taiwan Relations Act that forces the United States to give aid to Taiwan if it's attacked. But, I expect a tepid response from this administration in that scenario.

His weakness may be what's showing everywhere as no one is afraid of him

I am glad that the EU has seen the light and toughing up as they were when Trump made them do their part .. that slacked off a lot since Biden came in .. but this current war has really perked them up to be a power
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=442296 time=1646360103 user_id=88
Quote from: Thiel post_id=441759 time=1646019234 user_id=1688

His weakness may be what's showing everywhere as no one is afraid of him

I am glad that the EU has seen the light and toughing up as they were when Trump made them do their part .. that slacked off a lot since Biden came in .. but this current war has really perked them up to be a power

Europe has been getting a free ride. Trump reminded them they can't expect to freeload off of American taxpayers indefinitely. Same shit applies to the Japanese and South Koreans.