The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Is racism behind rising number of visible minorities in jail

Started by Anonymous, November 27, 2013, 12:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I see it all the time where kids are raising themselves. A poor woman has to work, do chores, and no time to raise them.

She or he even will be at work, the kids come home to an empty house just to run out with friends.

It's sad, they may get street smart, but not raised properly.

They are in training for their future occupation...prisoner!!

Frost

Pretty much, they are not learning how to be proper people in public.

Most don't even know what to do when it's time to get a job, and they have a kid.

The Army don't even want them anymore.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Pretty much, they are not learning how to be proper people in public.

Most don't even know what to do when it's time to get a job, and they have a kid.

I would like to see Canada employ it's population of violent inmates to look for live mines in Afghanistan. ;)

Frost

At least on work farms to pay for their upkeep, why should the public pay anymore for them.

If they don't work let them starve, or move into a bleeding heart liberals house.

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"At least on work farms to pay for their upkeep, why should the public pay anymore for them.

If they don't work let them starve, or move into a bleeding heart liberals house.

That is right.

Frost

Yeah, why should we pay for their crimes, and upkeep, they need to work for their upkeep, and court cost.

Criminals don't pay being locked up, we do from start to finish .

Odinson

Quote from: "Blue"Yeah, why should we pay for their crimes, and upkeep, they need to work for their upkeep, and court cost.

Criminals don't pay being locked up, we do from start to finish .

That is the good way of thinking...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blue"Pretty much, they are not learning how to be proper people in public.

I would like to see Canada employ it's population of violent inmates to look for live mines in Afghanistan. ;)

That is vile Shen Li..

They have been unfairly incarcerated because of their race and then you want to have victims of racial injustice be used as human shields

Rambo Wong

Canada is a very racist country against the Chinese starting with taxes on our heads and exclusionary.

Frost

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That is vile Shen Li..

They have been unfairly incarcerated because of their race and then you want to use victims of racial injustice be used as human shields :!:

She said to the population of violent inmates, violent ones really should be locked away no matter what color, and background.

It might seem cruel to some, but China had it right taking organs from murders to save others in my opinion.

From the average criminal maybe not.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

That is vile Shen Li..

They have been unfairly incarcerated because of their race and then you want to use victims of racial injustice be used as human shields :!:

She said to the population of violent inmates, violent ones really should be locked away no matter what color, and background.

It might seem cruel to some, but China had it right taking organs from murders to save others in my opinion.

From the average criminal maybe not.

On second thought Mr. Blue Frost, you are right..

I don't want Canada to ever copy China's example about anything.

Frost

Well if they are right no matter the country it's not wrong, even Islam has a few good laws, and I detest it.

China goes overboard on it even though they relaxed some, but that's maybe from pressure from the international community, and the Chines communities around China.

What gets me though about here, Canada, and many other pleases is the lack of Criminals paying for their crime, or upkeep.

We pay from their violence, and keeping them up with them living it up a lot of times in comfy prisons.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Well if they are right no matter the country it's not wrong, even Islam has a few good laws, and I detest it.

China goes overboard on it even though they relaxed some, but that's maybe from pressure from the international community, and the Chines communities around China.

What gets me though about here, Canada, and many other pleases is the lack of Criminals paying for their crime, or upkeep.

We pay from their violence, and keeping them up with them living it up a lot of times in comfy prisons.

I am not opposed to punishing criminals Mr. Blue Frost..

My hope would be they also be rehabilitated too..

What concerns me the most when I started this thread is someone's race may determine whether they go to prison or not.

Frost

Yeah race should not be the issue when determining guilt, justice is suppose to be blind of race, religion, origin, and wealth.

Usually wealth plays a big roll in it, if you can pay you go free a lot of time, that's the most prevalent injustice in my opinion, and part of why the ones you mentioned go to prison.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Yeah race should not be the issue when determining guilt, justice is suppose to be blind of race, religion, origin, and wealth.

Usually wealth plays a big roll in it, if you can pay you go free a lot of time, that's the most prevalent injustice in my opinion, and part of why the ones you mentioned go to prison.

It would seem that is not the case anymore in Canada..

Maybe it never was either, but I had no idea the situation was this bad.