Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Trump destroyed Biden

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 29, 2020, 11:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=384803 time=1601475832 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=384800 time=1601474880 user_id=3254
I will say that prior to COVID, the USA was doing very well under Trump..

My husband's company's American branches were busy, Calgary wasn't..

Americans had more money on their paycheques while we have less..

And most importantly, no endless wars under this president..

Everybody forgot about that as soon as COVID started.

No real American has forgotten anything...and we with remember it all on November 3rd. I just hope enough of us remember to offset the fraudulent democrap ballot harvesting that is already taking place.

Biden will win because you are full of shit. I guarantee it.

Moonpie

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=384790 time=1601472603 user_id=1676
Wallace was a total biased hack... it was hard to watch him and Biden work together on Trump, if it wasn't for Trump's interjections...

agreed!!
Moonpies for your soul..

Anonymous

Hey why have you missed my post, you a biden supporter eh

Renee

Quote from: Edward post_id=384822 time=1601481815
Quote from: Renee post_id=384803 time=1601475832 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=384800 time=1601474880 user_id=3254
I will say that prior to COVID, the USA was doing very well under Trump..

My husband's company's American branches were busy, Calgary wasn't..

Americans had more money on their paycheques while we have less..

And most importantly, no endless wars under this president..

Everybody forgot about that as soon as COVID started.

No real American has forgotten anything...and we with remember it all on November 3rd. I just hope enough of us remember to offset the fraudulent democrap ballot harvesting that is already taking place.

Biden will win because you are full of shit. I guarantee it.

The only thing you can come close to giving as a guarantee is the monthly dole your family keeps you on...Without it, your creepy, worthless, ass would starve to death.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=384805 time=1601475905 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=384787 time=1601471489 user_id=3254
Did Donald Trump refuse to condemn white supremacy?

Not at all. He specifically asked which group they wanted him to condemn and was not provided an answer

Then asked "you want me to tell proud boys to stand down" and then said "proud boys stand down"

The left is completely full of shit

I know, I saw that. Wallace didn't ask Biden to condemn Antifa.

Cronus

Quote from: 4/20/89 post_id=384827 time=1601489262
Hey why have you missed my post, you a biden supporter eh

No, sometimes no one is around to approve things. People have real lives and do other things. Patience...get some.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Renee

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=384829 time=1601490406 user_id=114
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=384805 time=1601475905 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=384787 time=1601471489 user_id=3254
Did Donald Trump refuse to condemn white supremacy?

Not at all. He specifically asked which group they wanted him to condemn and was not provided an answer

Then asked "you want me to tell proud boys to stand down" and then said "proud boys stand down"

The left is completely full of shit

I know, I saw that. Wallace didn't ask Biden to condemn Antifa.

[attachment=0]de16a1a7-8a13-43b1-b232-d59ef362c4a6.jpg[/attachment]
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Key to beating Biden is to just let him talk .. he is the ultimate gaff machine .. let him finish digging himself into holes before commenting

T kept cutting in when B would say something stupid .. when he needs to just let him ramble and then elaborate with more gibberish

In short, STFU T and save what you want to say after Biden finishing burying himself  .. THEN pounce!! > "So, you are saying that ................ ummm OK .. now here's what I have to say on that"

T made many good points - he needs to allow the public to digest them before starting another or attacking B too quickly

In the process he would come off as a good guy (electable) instead of an attack machine (unelectable)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I knew no matter how well Trump performed the media would lie as they did when they claimed that he refused to denounce white supremacy.

Anonymous

Anonymous

I didn't watch the debate. The media is all promoting this story that Trump refused to denounce violent white supremacists. China's state owned media is a more reliable source of news than the US mass media. The CBC too.

Anonymous

Biden made several blatantly false claims.

Biden Falsely Claimed Trump 'Hasn't Lowered Drug Cost for Anybody

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), the Senate finance committee chairman, rebutted Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's claim that President Donald Trump "hasn't lowered drug cost for anybody."

"Last night, former Vice President Biden said that President Trump 'hasn't lowered drug costs for anybody.' This is false," he said during a Senate floor speech on Wednesday. "And I hope the news media call out Mr. Biden for this lie."

Grassley, who is one of the leading figures in the Senate's efforts to lower the drug prices, said Trump has taken several actions to reduce prices.

"Trump launched an initiative to lower the out-of-pocket costs of insulin for seniors through the Medicare Part D program," he said. "[He] also recently signed an executive order that will launch several programs to lower drug costs and help seniors afford their medicines."

The Biden campaign didn't immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-falsely-claimed-trump-hasnt-lowered-drug-cost-for-anybody-grassley_3521118.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2020-09-30">https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-fal ... 2020-09-30">https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-falsely-claimed-trump-hasnt-lowered-drug-cost-for-anybody-grassley_3521118.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2020-09-30

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=385018 time=1601567904 user_id=114

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), the Senate finance committee chairman, rebutted Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's claim that President Donald Trump "hasn't lowered drug cost for anybody."

"Last night, former Vice President Biden said that President Trump 'hasn't lowered drug costs for anybody.' This is false," he said during a Senate floor speech on Wednesday. "And I hope the news media call out Mr. Biden for this lie."

Grassley, who is one of the leading figures in the Senate's efforts to lower the drug prices, said Trump has taken several actions to reduce prices.

"Trump launched an initiative to lower the out-of-pocket costs of insulin for seniors through the Medicare Part D program," he said. "[He] also recently signed an executive order that will launch several programs to lower drug costs and help seniors afford their medicines."

https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-falsely-claimed-trump-hasnt-lowered-drug-cost-for-anybody-grassley_3521118.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2020-09-30">https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-fal ... 2020-09-30">https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-falsely-claimed-trump-hasnt-lowered-drug-cost-for-anybody-grassley_3521118.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2020-09-30

They really show how much they care about healthcare and "disadvantaged" people, dont they?

They dont even care enough to know what's been accomplished by this administration and they just run with everything the media reports and every bit of blatantly false nonsense spewed by leftist politicains.

They really must live in a priviledged bubble and as long ad they are not the ones struggling... they dont give a fuck.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=385020 time=1601568298 user_id=3266
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=385018 time=1601567904 user_id=114

They really show how much they care about healthcare and "disadvantaged" people, dont they?

They dont even care enough to know what's been accomplished by this administration and they just run with everything the media reports and every bit of blatantly false nonsense spewed by leftist politicains.

They really must live in a priviledged bubble and as long ad they are not the ones struggling... they dont give a fuck.

Let's face it, they wanted the economy to fail, which means people suffer so they could get Trump out of office.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview