News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

As of Jan 3rd......i will be off for a few days..

Started by Obvious Li, December 30, 2013, 04:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"This forum sucks nowadays.

I got banned for "lewd" talk... WHAT!? Its like 19th century...

I would mate with shen li like it was the end of the world. She would have my cubs.

And when she cubs them out, we are gonna make some more.

This is a directive from the king Olaf Steele whom in 1979 held aloft his fabulous magic sword upon arriving amongst you mere mortals.

:D  :D  :D

odie....like most of your posts this one is complete gibberish....have you ever considered seeking professional help for your weirdness.......just sayin

I also find Odinson's posts difficult to comprehend at times..

Other times though they make sense and are about the topic thread.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"This forum sucks nowadays.

I got banned for "lewd" talk... WHAT!? Its like 19th century...

I would mate with shen li like it was the end of the world. She would have my cubs.

And when she cubs them out, we are gonna make some more.

This is a directive from the king Olaf Steele whom in 1979 held aloft his fabulous magic sword upon arriving amongst you mere mortals.

:D  :D  :D

odie....like most of your posts this one is complete gibberish....have you ever considered seeking professional help for your weirdness.......just sayin

it depends on how far into the finnish joy juice he is.....finns are notorious alcoholics and the whole nation is drunk most of the time......they also have a huge inferiority complex vis a vis the russkies and need alcohol to bolster their courage....plus you could never eat finish food without a lot of alcohol first...it is disgusting slop

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

The ban message said "lewd talk".... If you bother to take your head and actually pull it off your ass, you would see that my posts make perfect sense.,,,, Just saying.

You see I wasnt raised in a city... I wasnt raised to have everything at my disposal. I was raised in the woods and that is why I´m more masculine than you, I´m more powerful than any of your commandos, I have more bigger cock, more bigger muscles, more height...

Better than you in every aspect of life.

Your american females are nothing but cunts to us... That includes your momma. Fucking worthless sub-humans...

Worthless bags of puzz... I rather befriend a liberian warlord before I befriend a yankee. You are all retards.

first off you silly twit....we canucks are not "yankees"...secondly we "northern prairie boys" are the toughest motherfuckers on the planet...(just ask your nazi german buddies) ...thirdly, if you come on my turf and try and fuck with someone..they will never find your body...so best stay in little finnish land and chase unarmed, frightened immigrants around with your buddies...otherwise you may get a lesson in standing tall before the man.....

lol@odiethewannabebadass.com...heheheehehe..... :mrgreen:

You faced a remnant of the wehrmach.. Stabbing the back... You yanks like to take the credit for the victory... smh. The truth is that I would smash wulfs head in within a blink of an eye. Fucking "maline colps".

Is that another name for pussies?

I do not fight against weaklings... Jussi is a 240pound 196cm man. I smashed his ass back in the day. I also attacked a crowd in Chad. They were pushing against the gates... Motherfuckers! SAATANA!!!!!

I went in without weapons and started to kick their asses... The refugees come in orderly fashion and not in some horde whom swarm through our gates.

Anonymous

it depends on how far into the finnish joy juice he is.....finns are notorious alcoholics and the whole nation is drunk most of the time......they also have a huge inferiority complex vis a vis the russkies and need alcohol to bolster their courage....plus you could never eat finish food without a lot of alcohol first...it is disgusting slop

If he has a drinking problem as other posters think too then I hope he makes a resolution this year to curtail that very bad habit.

Odinson

Fuck you, you nigger observer. We are notorious big dicked men whom beat down coloureds. Come on! Whom else could beat down multiple nogs to the emergency room. lol

Whom else still collect nigger scalps TODAY. Fucking homo erectus of africa needs to die.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Fuck you, you nigger observer. We are notorious big dicked men whom beat down coloureds. Come on! Whom else could beat down multiple nogs to the emergency room. lol

Whom else still collect nigger scalps TODAY. Fucking homo erectus of africa needs to die.

Odi, can't you have one day without this filth?

:(

Odinson

If he has a drinking problem as other posters think too then I hope he makes a resolution this year to curtail that very bad habit.

A Duppel.

Odinson

Please kill Pope Pius in this forum. Homorooo.... He is the boytoy. A servant. A sissy.

Romero

I have to keep you in line and teach you how to be a man.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I have to keep you in line and teach you how to be a man.

Then you will have to confiscate the baby's bottle.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0y4VubtXuPa6cSVbUYHonGLazXxI2PTlwirP9HY9-M8npOZz79w">

cc

lol ... too true

Wishing the very best outcome for you Munday
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"lol ... too true

Wishing the very best outcome for you Munday

I second that Ms. cc li tarte, I pray his recovery is swift.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"I have to keep you in line and teach you how to be a man.

Then you will have to confiscate the baby's bottle.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0y4VubtXuPa6cSVbUYHonGLazXxI2PTlwirP9HY9-M8npOZz79w">

It can study... Impressive.

No1 drinks that shit though. Stop deep mouthing dicks... Its killing your braincells.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Alcoholic retard

Kinda cant be as I once was in this athmosphere... You see female love is a better drug than any of these vodka labels.

Asia is the only place I got tiger dick booze.