News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

As of Jan 3rd......i will be off for a few days..

Started by Obvious Li, December 30, 2013, 04:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Alcoholic retard

Kinda cant be as I once was in this athmosphere... You see female love is a better drug than any of these vodka labels.

Asia is the only place I got tiger dick booze.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

it depends on how far into the finnish joy juice he is.....finns are notorious alcoholics and the whole nation is drunk most of the time......they also have a huge inferiority complex vis a vis the russkies and need alcohol to bolster their courage....plus you could never eat finish food without a lot of alcohol first...it is disgusting slop

Fuck you, you nigger observer. We are notorious big dicked men whom beat down coloureds. Come on! Whom else could beat down multiple nogs to the emergency room. lol

Whom else still collect nigger scalps TODAY. Fucking homo erectus of africa needs to die.

Odi, can't you have one day without this filth?

:(

Its just a fact. Lesser form need to die. Theres a reason why they live in mudhuts even today...

Renee

Don't be so harsh on our oxygen deprived little drunk. What can you expect from a guy whose last male/female relationship ended when he was pulled feet first from his mother's womb?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Don't be so harsh on our oxygen deprived little drunk. What can you expect from a guy whose last male/female relationship ended when he was pulled feet first from his mother's womb?

It's unfortunate didn't make a resolution to get sober in the new year or if he did, he broke his resolution already.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It's unfortunate didn't make a resolution to get sober in the new year or if he did, he broke his resolution already.

I did make a new years resolution but you asian robots wouldn´t understand it. You are all robot workers for western industry.

You have no soul. You are dead inside.

Odinson

Clever renee... Amusing but not your best. I´ve seen shit from you that almost matches our very colourful bad sentences´s which our females use very often...

English is not as edgy as finnish... English is soft.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i am getting my leg cut off and a new knee installed.....smashed it up about 10 years ago and the pain just makes me goddam crankier and crankier every year.....so they tell me with any luck i should recover.....i have zero faith in the canadian medical system so i guess it is a roll of the dice....should have boogied down to the USA and had it done by a real doctor but for some reason i didn`t.......stupid me

my doctor happens to be South African....the only doctors towns like Dog River can get are from SA.....i hope he at least had a chance to practice on small animals before hanging up a shingle here.......they promised to keep me awake so i can hear the saw and smell the bone as the saw cuts through it....great fun...but at least when they butcher me i will know what questions to ask in court......bloody hell

if it is anything like butchering moose it shouldn`t take long.......i am assuming my room will be full of drunk natives and their families as well as several empty KFC buckets and pop cans.....maybe i can get up a game of texas hold-em

Get well soon.