The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

mermaids the body found

Started by keeper, January 03, 2014, 11:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Ah whatever, I don't care or fault anyone for believing in half-man creatures. What's the diff in that and believing in some guy who was supposedly born of a virgin and the holy spirit?

I just think she had sex with another dude.

Well duh of course she did. That Joseph must've been the biggest dumbass on the planet.

I think I read somewhere that it was a roman soldier.

Anonymous

I just think she had sex with another dude.

Well duh of course she did. That Joseph must've been the biggest dumbass on the planet.

She would have been stoned to death by the Israelis if they knew she was not only a skank, but a traitor too.

Odinson

She would have been stoned to death by the Israelis if they knew she was not only a skank, but a traitor too.

If they found out about it. The soldiers roamed around kinda like today.

Upper class roman women used to pay for sex with the champion gladiators. The roman soldiers and the gladiators were the strongest males around. Might be too tempting.

keeper

Disagree all you want, maybe when the figure 95% sinks in you will change your mind. I like to think the glass is half full on this not half empty.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Disagree all you want, maybe when the figure 95% sinks in you will change your mind. I like to think the glass is half full on this not half empty.

I am not a woman of faith Keeps as you have probably figured out. I let science and the burden of proof guide me. However, if you believe in mermaids what business is it of anyone else? GranpaP(Chickenfeets) should cool it a tad with the put downs. However, perhaps I should follow my own advice and stop mocking Fash's religious zeal.

keeper

I should have clarified, im not JUST talking about mermaids, Granted it was bullshit, i get that, but saying its Silliness that there's nothing NEW as in a species is just ridiculous. My 7 year old great nephew could understand this.

70% of the Earth is covered in Ocean and we haven't mapped or SEEN 95%.... ya , okay there's nothing down there; just fish lol

To think that is Silliness ffs

Annie

If there really are mermaids, there won't be for long. The ocean is dying from the Fukushima radiation :-(
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"If there really are mermaids, there won't be for long. The ocean is dying from the Fukushima radiation :-(

Annie said Fuk  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I should have clarified, im not JUST talking about mermaids, Granted it was bullshit, i get that, but saying its Silliness that there's nothing NEW as in a species is just ridiculous. My 7 year old great nephew could understand this.

70% of the Earth is covered in Ocean and we haven't mapped or SEEN 95%.... ya , okay there's nothing down there; just fish lol

To think that is Silliness ffs

New species of fish have been discovered, so if some other species was discovered I would not be surprised.

Berry Sweet

The sea and ocean are a mystery... when it comes to mermaids...perhaps they do exist...but getting caught on camera is not something that will happen...if they do exist...they do not want to be seen or found...and that's the way of it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"The sea and ocean are a mystery... when it comes to mermaids...perhaps they do exist...but getting caught on camera is not something that will happen...if they do exist...they do not want to be seen or found...and that's the way of it.

Berry, how the heck are ya?

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm good.  How are you?

I'm not bad for a fat chick. How are things with the ex if I may ask? He still acting like a mean little kid?

Berry Sweet

Yes I know...we are all fat and unemployed...so the story goes...whatever gets the idiots boat to rock...

...my ex...he'll always act like a little kid...karma is starting to hit him...and FMEP should be contacting him in a few weeks....he'll surprised...he won't be paying penuts for child support anymore....and it's gonna hit him like a tonne of bricks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes I know...we are all fat and unemployed...so the story goes...whatever gets the idiots boat to rock...

...my ex...he'll always act like a little kid...karma is starting to hit him...and FMEP should be contacting him in a few weeks....he'll surprised...he won't be paying penuts for child support anymore....and it's gonna hit him like a tonne of bricks.

Sorry Berry, I meant I am not bad for a fat chick. Keeps told me you are slim unlike me right now. I should not have put in a question mark, that was an accident. I changed it by the way.

I am glad to hear your ex is going to have man up to his responsibilities. It's just too bad it had to go that far and he is being forced by law to be a responsible dad.