The best topic

Replies: 10380
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:23:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

mermaids the body found

Started by keeper, January 03, 2014, 11:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes I know...we are all fat and unemployed...so the story goes...whatever gets the idiots boat to rock...

...my ex...he'll always act like a little kid...karma is starting to hit him...and FMEP should be contacting him in a few weeks....he'll surprised...he won't be paying penuts for child support anymore....and it's gonna hit him like a tonne of bricks.

Sorry Berry, I meant I am not bad for a fat chick. Keeps told me you are slim unlike me right now. I should not have put in a question mark, that was an accident. I changed it by the way.

I am glad to hear your ex is going to have man up to his responsibilities. It's just too bad it had to go that far and he is being forced by law to be a responsible dad.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes I know...we are all fat and unemployed...so the story goes...whatever gets the idiots boat to rock...

...my ex...he'll always act like a little kid...karma is starting to hit him...and FMEP should be contacting him in a few weeks....he'll surprised...he won't be paying penuts for child support anymore....and it's gonna hit him like a tonne of bricks.

Sorry Berry, I meant I am not bad for a fat chick. Keeps told me you are slim unlike me right now. I should not have put in a question mark, that was an accident. I changed it by the way.

I am glad to hear your ex is going to have man up to his responsibilities. It's just too bad it had to go that far and he is being forced by law to be a responsible dad.

oh haha!  Don't worry about it...you had a baby...I'm sure the only "fat" you are referring to is the bit of bulge on your tummy...mine never fully went away after LO...I got this little thing...just gotta keep uit maintained...I did quit smoking tho...been like 4 or 5 months now...and I have gained some weight from it...but slowly stopping thos cravings...

apparently he got engaged...just after 9 months of dating!  and he uses his g/f's child to get LO to cme out to visits...she doesn't care much for him....but atleast she's not bored as fuck when she has visits with him cause she spending all her time with the child...kinda sad he never spends one-on-one time with her...but that's "his parenting style"...so when it backfires on him....he can't blame me.

Yes it is about time he steps up and helps out.  I asked him since he is paying such penuts for child support, if he would like to help out in an another way...and he refused...he also told me he had to help support his g/f's kid....which I am sure she gets child support from her ex...what a tard...

Berry Sweet

I gave him some time but he hasn't helped in anyway...so I contacted FMEP...this was beginning of December....they told me by Feb..I won't have to worry about getting cheques from him anymore (cause he was always late...I always had to remind him..) they are going to his employer, (he is going to have to pay waaay more than he is now) taking the money and direct deposit into my account....I can't wait!  I'm tired of his game.  I just want to raise my kid!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"oh haha!  Don't worry about it...you had a baby...I'm sure the only "fat" you are referring to is the bit of bulge on your tummy...mine never fully went away after LO...I got this little thing...just gotta keep uit maintained...I did quit smoking tho...been like 4 or 5 months now...and I have gained some weight from it...but slowly stopping thos cravings...

apparently he got engaged...just after 9 months of dating! and he uses his g/f's child to get LO to cme out to visits...she doesn't care much for him....but atleast she's not bored as fuck when she has visits with him cause she spending all her time with the child...kinda sad he never spends one-on-one time with her...but that's "his parenting style"...so when it backfires on him....he can't blame me.

Yes it is about time he steps up and helps out.  I asked him since he is paying such penuts for child support, if he would like to help out in an another way...and he refused...he also told me he had to help support his g/f's kid....which I am sure she gets child support from her ex...what a tard...

RU fucking serious?? Some guys are just un fucking believable. Can't look after his own kid, so marry a woman with a another kid that he cannot raise?? What is he thinking. What is his new gf thinking??

Just so you know, when I was working I had a senior colleague that made child maintenance payments for two kids. I don't know the dollar amount and I would never ask. However, the rumour mill at work was that he was PAYING THROUGH THE NOSE. I know next to nothing about the law, so this is why I cannot understand why some men are basically allowed to walk away from their responsibilities while other guys are really held accountable?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"oh haha!  Don't worry about it...you had a baby...I'm sure the only "fat" you are referring to is the bit of bulge on your tummy...mine never fully went away after LO...I got this little thing...just gotta keep uit maintained...I did quit smoking tho...been like 4 or 5 months now...and I have gained some weight from it...but slowly stopping thos cravings...

apparently he got engaged...just after 9 months of dating! and he uses his g/f's child to get LO to cme out to visits...she doesn't care much for him....but atleast she's not bored as fuck when she has visits with him cause she spending all her time with the child...kinda sad he never spends one-on-one time with her...but that's "his parenting style"...so when it backfires on him....he can't blame me.

RU fucking serious?? Some guys are just un fucking believable. Can't look after his own kid, so marry a woman with a another kid that he cannot raise?? What is he thinking. What is his new gf thinking??

Just so you know, when I was working I had a senior colleague that made child maintenance payments for two kids. I don't know the dollar amount and I would never ask. However, the rumour mill at work was that he was PAYING THROUGH THE NOSE. I know next to nothing about the law, so this is why I cannot understan why some men are basically allowed to walk away from their responsibilities while other guys are really held accountable?

That's family court for you....depends of what idiot judge you get that day.  The laws are different for every province and American state.  I can push more if I wanted to...but I didn't...instead I gave him time to help out...and he didn't...so now I pushed for it.

I know what you mean about the engagement....9 months is hardly nothing to get to know a person...I believe he all game about this....he keeps doing things and trying to get me to notice and see....he's not getting the point I don't care what the does with his life...pay your child support and make use of your visits...not spending time with your own kid and making her play with the other kid (who is 5 years older than lo) wtf is that shit?  she needs a dad...not a play mate...but I'm not going to fight that....she's gonna get sick of it one day and he's going to have to deal with it on his own.

Im not even friends with him on fb...and he posted his profile pic of him proposing to his gf...and he changed his banner the same time of LO school pic and "tagged" me in it so I would "see" his magnificient deed!  Yes, he is stupid...and his new chick must be even more daft....someone jumped on the cab of his truck a few months ago and dented to roof and he had to get that fixed...he barely bought anything for LO for her bday or Christmas (which are just 1 month apart from eachother) and today he had a visit and his truck broke down and he had to call a tow!!  ohh haha!  He can pay for that and then get slapped in the face for the child support he really owes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"That's family court for you....depends of what idiot judge you get that day.  The laws are different for every province and American state.  I can push more if I wanted to...but I didn't...instead I gave him time to help out...and he didn't...so now I pushed for it.

I know what you mean about the engagement....9 months is hardly nothing to get to know a person...I believe he all game about this....he keeps doing things and trying to get me to notice and see....he's not getting the point I don't care what the does with his life...pay your child support and make use of your visits...not spending time with your own kid and making her play with the other kid (who is 5 years older than lo) wtf is that shit?  she needs a dad...not a play mate...but I'm not going to fight that....she's gonna get sick of it one day and he's going to have to deal with it on his own.

Im not even friends with him on fb...and he posted his profile pic of him proposing to his gf...and he changed his banner the same time of LO school pic and "tagged" me in it so I would "see" his magnificient deed!  Yes, he is stupid...and his new chick must be even more daft....someone jumped on the cab of his truck a few months ago and dented to roof and he had to get that fixed...he barely bought anything for LO for her bday or Christmas (which are just 1 month apart from eachother) and today he had a visit and his truck broke down and he had to call a tow!!  ohh haha!  He can pay for that and then get slapped in the face for the child support he really owes.

I am sorry, I just can't get past that getting engaged so soon thing. He seems to treat marriage and family as a damned bloody game!!

Berry Sweet

I am sorry, I just can't get past that getting engaged so soon thing. He seems to treat marriage and family as a damned bloody game!!

Oh I know.  He's going too much too fast.  He use to complain when he was with me about how I was spending all my money and time on school, etc...and then say..."we should be getting ahead and not behind"....umm..yeah...education takes a little sacrifice to get ahead...but he wouldn't know anything about that...I got tired of his shit.  Now I'm finished school and I'm not making fabulous money...BUT....I enjoy what I do and I can advance in my area.  But I am comfortable where I am.  I am also the type of person who saves and plans...I've bought myself some nice furnature and electronics over the past year...and I am in no debt because of it....cause I planned....he on the other hand charges everything on his visa...I can only imagine how far "ahead" in debt he is right now with the way he spends money...and I thank God for giving me the courage to let him go and not care.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Oh I know.  He's going too much too fast.  He use to complain when he was with me about how I was spending all my money and time on school, etc...and then say..."we should be getting ahead and not behind"....umm..yeah...education takes a little sacrifice to get ahead...but he wouldn't know anything about that...I got tired of his shit.  Now I'm finished school and I'm not making fabulous money...BUT....I enjoy what I do and I can advance in my area.  But I am comfortable where I am.  I am also the type of person who saves and plans...I've bought myself some nice furnature and electronics over the past year...and I am in no debt because of it....cause I planned....he on the other hand charges everything on his visa...I can only imagine how far "ahead" in debt he is right now with the way he spends money...and I thank God for giving me the courage to let him go and not care.

That is why Fash likes you so much. That woman hates debt/irresponsible spending with a passion. Then again spending money you don't have have will reduce your living standards not raise them.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

That is why Fash likes you so much. That woman hates debt/irresponsible spending with a passion. Then again spending money you don't have have will reduce your living standards not raise them.

I don't like it either.  I like to plan...when I find an item I want...I am saving up and keeping an eye on it to go on sale or even finding a good deal craigs list.  I don't need to have things, "right fuckin now!"...I have patience.  My ex doesn't have patience...he needs to have stuff "right fuckin now!"...personally...people like that stress me out...he was really messy too....and I hear thru LO (who goes to his place) that it's messy and smelly...and I don't like that shit either....I like clean floors...no shoes allowed to be worn in the house (indoor slippers only) I bissel my carpets every so many months...I put litter in its place and tidy up...he's just a dirty pig...wears his shoes in theh ouse...dirty socks everywhere....fuckin grosss.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I don't like it either.  I like to plan...when I find an item I want...I am saving up and keeping an eye on it to go on sale or even finding a good deal craigs list.  I don't need to have things, "right fuckin now!"...I have patience.  My ex doesn't have patience...he needs to have stuff "right fuckin now!"...personally...people like that stress me out...he was really messy too....and I hear thru LO (who goes to his place) that it's messy and smelly...and I don't like that shit either....I like clean floors...no shoes allowed to be worn in the house (indoor slippers only) I bissel my carpets every so many months...I put litter in its place and tidy up...he's just a dirty pig...wears his shoes in theh ouse...dirty socks everywhere....fuckin grosss.

You must have some East Asian blood in you. ;)  Just kidding, I know what you mean about a dirty house. How the heck can anyone live like that? Animals don't clean up after themselves because they can't. People can and should without being told either. One of the main reasons I have no desire to get a dog. Puppies are cute for sure, but I don't want to have one use my floors and furniture for a washroom. The other thing is that it gets -30 here in the Czuk and I don't want to walk a dog in those temps.

Anyway Berry, nice chatting with ya. I hadn't seen you for the longest time on either forum. It's getting late here and I should go to sleep. G'night, take care and keep on not taking shit from anyone.

Berry Sweet

Odinson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I don't like it either.  I like to plan...when I find an item I want...I am saving up and keeping an eye on it to go on sale or even finding a good deal craigs list.  I don't need to have things, "right fuckin now!"...I have patience.  My ex doesn't have patience...he needs to have stuff "right fuckin now!"...personally...people like that stress me out...he was really messy too....and I hear thru LO (who goes to his place) that it's messy and smelly...and I don't like that shit either....I like clean floors...no shoes allowed to be worn in the house (indoor slippers only) I bissel my carpets every so many months...I put litter in its place and tidy up...he's just a dirty pig...wears his shoes in theh ouse...dirty socks everywhere....fuckin grosss.

You must have some East Asian blood in you. ;)  Just kidding, I know what you mean about a dirty house. How the heck can anyone live like that? Animals don't clean up after themselves because they can't. People can and should without being told either. One of the main reasons I have no desire to get a dog. Puppies are cute for sure, but I don't want to have one use my floors and furniture for a washroom. The other thing is that it gets -30 here in the Czuk and I don't want to walk a dog in those temps.

Anyway Berry, nice chatting with ya. I hadn't seen you for the longest time on either forum. It's getting late here and I should go to sleep. G'night, take care and keep on not taking shit from anyone.

They lick themselves... Duhhh. lol

Renee

I have four dogs and four kids, and my house isn't too bad.....most times. You just have to be diligent with your cleaning efforts and for a lazy fat bitch like me, it helps if you have a few teenage slaves that are still aware of the fact that you can fuck up their world.

But on those occasions when the mess gets away from me I do find that a leaf blower is comes in handy.  :D
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
I have four dogs and four kids, and my house isn't too bad.....most times. You just have to be diligent with your cleaning efforts and for a lazy fat bitch like me, it helps if you have a few teenage slaves that are still aware of the fact that you can fuck up their world.

But on those occasions when the mess gets away from me I do find that a leaf blower is comes in handy.  :D

That's fine Renee(other than the leaf blower sending turds into your neighbour's yard). I have a pet rabbit down in the wreck room and that is more than enough four legged critters in my house. After all it is a house, not a barn nor a kennel.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

That's fine Renee(other than the leaf blower sending turds into your neighbour's yard). I have a pet rabbit down in the wreck room and that is more than enough four legged critters in my house. After all it is a house, not a barn nor a kennel.

None of my dogs shit or pee in my house. I won't own an animal bigger than a hamster that does.

Technically I should only have 2 dogs, a keeshond and a siberian but my husband came home with 2 abandoned pups 2 years ago that he found on a job site. They are American Eskimo miniatures and I didn't have the heart to say no.

On the bright side at least I don't have a fucking cat........Yet.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.