Started by Vancouver, January 04, 2014, 08:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Oh I´m so flattered...

We all act so maturely around here, now dont we? lol

Twisting of names is weally matule... lol

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"I'm not saying I wouldn't say anything to him but if he was at least employed and I was seeing signs of him maturing I would just let it take its course.  Adolescent males are a real pain in the ass. They want to fly on their own but they generally have no clue how to do it. It is a scientific fact that the male brain matures more slowly than the female brain. Their bodies also mature more slowly as well. It takes young males much longer to recognize that for every action they take or don't take there is a reaction. Some of them have very little grasp of consequence and it takes them an awful long time to get their shit together; some never do.

Case and point just look at our very own Oddstain. He is by all indication in his early to mid-30s but he still thinks and acts like a dumbass 16 year old. The trumped up bravado, his inability to get along with those who are different and his lack of understanding about women in general all point to a man with an adolescent brain that hasn't caught up with his proper role in society.

I almost forgot that you studied early childhood education which of course makes you an expert on little boys like oddstain. As I said, I don't have any siblings like you and Fash do. I'm just a hardass with little tolerance for Peter Pan types.

The only problem with your approach is that VG is maturing in reverse. He had an adult job and gave it up. He has a kids job and only wants to work p/t at that. Then there is the interest in high school girls...fucking creepy!! No, his parents have to lay down the law or he will be living with them 5 or 10 years from now.

Renee, what would you do with someone exactly like VG is he was your kid?

If what you are saying is true and he is regressing then I would probably have a sit down with him and find out just what the hell is going on. If he is regressing as you say then there is probably some influence at work like low self-esteme or perhaps mental illness such as depression an anxiety disorder or even something like Asperger Syndrome. It's kind of like bed wetting; people don't just pee where they sleep for no good reason; discovering that reason is the key to fixing the problem.

I kind of doubt that his inability to mature and his alleged penchant for chasing high school girls comes from his parent's permissive attitude. If what you are saying is true he lacks the motivation required to move on with his life and become a successful individual. I would have to find out why that is before I could address the issue.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"Oh I´m so flattered...

Some of us do try, unfortunately you ain't one of them.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"If what you are saying is true and he is regressing then I would probably have a sit down with him and find out just what the hell is going on. If he is regressing as you say then there is probably some influence at work like low self-esteme or perhaps mental illness such as depression an anxiety disorder or even something like Asperger Syndrome. It's kind of like bed wetting; people don't just pee where they sleep for no good reason; discovering that reason is the key to fixing the problem.

I kind of doubt that his inability to mature and his alleged penchant for chasing high school girls comes from his parent's permissive attitude. If what you are saying is true he lacks the motivation required to move on with his life and become a successful individual. I would have to find out why that is before I could address the issue.

I would find out the reasons why he maturing in reverse...and then I'd kick his ass into manhood.

I do like VG though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"If what you are saying is true and he is regressing then I would probably have a sit down with him and find out just what the hell is going on. If he is regressing as you say then there is probably some influence at work like low self-esteme or perhaps mental illness such as depression an anxiety disorder or even something like Asperger Syndrome. It's kind of like bed wetting; people don't just pee where they sleep for no good reason; discovering that reason is the key to fixing the problem.

I would find out the reasons why he maturing in reverse...and then I'd kick his ass into manhood.

I do like VG though.

Maybe VanGuy would kick your ass.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

Some of do try, unfortunately you ain't one of them.

Yea but you have been here alot longer than I have.

Try to be civil when you meet a commie asshole like eves whom defends N-Korean dictatorship and thinks of Russia as a rolemodel. The bitch has never been to Russia... The infrastructure is decayed at best.

She of course defends Serbs and hates NATO. General Mladic shouldnt have videotaped the massacre. :D

Arkans tigers.

Too bad that idiot greenskin bitch didnt get some sweetloving from western troops.

I´ve only seen weak people defending communism.. Like my sisters stalker, a well known commie whom used to stalk females and videotape people to make some behaviour researches.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Try to be civil when you meet a commie asshole like eves whom defends N-Korean dictatorship and thinks of Russia as a rolemodel. The bitch has never been to Russia... The infrastructure is decayed at best.

She of course defends Serbs and hates NATO. General Mladic shouldnt have videotaped the massacre. :D

Arkans tigers.

Too bad that idiot greenskin bitch didnt get some sweetloving from western troops.

I´ve only seen weak people defending communism.. Like my sisters stalker, a well known commie whom used to stalk females and videotape people to make some behaviour researches.

We all know evs is not playing with a full deck. What does evs, communism, your sister or her stalker have to do with any of this? Try and stay on topic please. :roll:

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

Arkans tigers.

We all know evs is not playing with a full deck. What does evs, communism, your sister or her stalker have to do with any of this? Try and stay on topic please. :roll:

I´m just saying how stupid her shit is. And why there can be no civil conduct in the internet.

And first hand experience what kind of a people commies are... Eves is without a doubt living is squalor.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I´m just saying how stupid her shit is. And why there can be no civil conduct in the internet.

And first hand experience what kind of a people commies are... Eves is without a doubt living is squalor.

It's her forum and she can do whatever the fuck she wants. If you don't like, then don't post there. Surely even a drunken idiot like you can figure that one out.

Odinson

Hit the nerve there... lol

Why do you post there when you hate every1 there?

She can post whatever she wants but I still protest it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Hit the nerve there... lol

I've wondered too what you are doing here and there..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Easy one, he's got no fucking life away from the bottle.

Odinson

Theres no forum in the internet which doesnt turn into hate. Theres no forum where you can be civil with the exception of bluefrosts forum.

There are others in that forum.

Odinson

Easy one, he's got no fucking life away from the bottle.

You do the same thing... smh.

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"Theres no forum in the internet which doesnt turn into hate. Theres no forum where you can be civil with the exception of bluefrosts forum.

There's no forum on the internet which forces anyone to be hateful and uncivil. It's always a personal decision.

This may be the internet, but we still have to look at ourselves in the mirror.