The best topic

Replies: 10378
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:35:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Fort McMurray

Started by Vancouver, January 04, 2014, 08:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Odinson"Theres no forum in the internet which doesnt turn into hate. Theres no forum where you can be civil with the exception of bluefrosts forum.

There's no forum on the internet which forces anyone to be hateful and uncivil. It's always a personal decision.

This may be the internet, but we still have to look at ourselves in the mirror.

The other thing too Romero is that oddstain can't distinguish between disagreement on issues and hate. However, I disagree with oddstain and I HATE him.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Theres no forum in the internet which doesnt turn into hate. Theres no forum where you can be civil with the exception of bluefrosts forum.

There's no forum on the internet which forces anyone to be hateful and uncivil. It's always a personal decision.

Yea but theres always some1 whom just shits on your posts even though every1 else agrees.

Hey, I defended female rights in afro-american forums and every1 agreed with me until some ahole blackdude started posting my pic everywhere and made fake accounts.

That caused the females to attack the dude to defend their whiteman odie. Turned into a hate forum.

I was for a good cause. :D

No matter what you do or say, the place turns into a warzone.

Even the metalhair men thread died because if an ethnic female likes metal music, she is a bedwench sellout.

Gotta retaliate.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

The other thing too Romero is that oddstain can't distinguish between disagreement on issues and hate. However, I disagree with oddstain and I HATE him.

Hate is the first step to luuuuvvvv, shen li. lol

Racial slurs from both sides is pretty much hate. Killing babies, blasting heads into oblivion and threatning to kill me if I ever date his daughters is hating. lmao!

Romero

You're here, not some Afro-American forum.

You're going to have to cool it, Odie. We've been letting it slide but it can only go on for so long.

It can get nasty here, but you have got to keep family out of it.

You wouldn't want us to say nasty things about your family. So don't.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"You're here, not some Afro-American forum.

You're going to have to cool it, Odie. We've been letting it slide but it can only go on for so long.

Yes, this is very true.

Odinson

Yea the bedwench sellout whore stuff really drills into the nerve..

Really not the same thing as during slavetimes because I´m clearly not her master. :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Really not the same thing as during slavetimes because I´m clearly not her master. :D

:roll:

Anonymous

I do not care because nothing Odinson posts is worth reading anyway.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Then stop dogging me.

Anonymous

Then stop dogging me.

Paranoid freak, he wasn't even talking to you.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Then stop dogging me.

Paranoid freak, he wasn't even talking to you.

He speaks about me, dumbass.

Be mindful of your own doings before you start judging.

I wasnt talking to you either in the VF, I was talking about you... Yet you responded in here.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"Oh I´m so flattered...

We all act so maturely around here, now dont we? lol

Twisting of names is weally matule... lol

Some of do try, unfortunately you ain't one of them.

Yea but you have been here alot longer than I have.

Try to be civil when you meet a commie asshole like eves whom defends N-Korean dictatorship and thinks of Russia as a rolemodel. The bitch has never been to Russia... The infrastructure is decayed at best.

She of course defends Serbs and hates NATO. General Mladic shouldnt have videotaped the massacre. :D

Arkans tigers.

Too bad that idiot greenskin bitch didnt get some sweetloving from western troops.

I´ve only seen weak people defending communism.. Like my sisters stalker, a well known commie whom used to stalk females and videotape people to make some behaviour researches.

Look asshole, don't try and tell what evs is. Like many of us I know EXACTLY what she is and what she isn't. Besides she isn't even part of the equation so stop rambling like a God damn fool.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

You really are brain damaged. It's offical.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

You really are brain damaged. It's offical.

What... The A-A assholes think my place is candyland and every non-white female I have or talk to is a bedwench sellout.

One asshole demanded that Finland should pay reparations... What the fuck!?

I´m just laying groundwork in there if I ever come to the states side, atleast I got friends over there. I never get along with other dudes in the net so female friends it is..

Odinson

Some of do try, unfortunately you ain't one of them.

Yea but you have been here alot longer than I have.

Try to be civil when you meet a commie asshole like eves whom defends N-Korean dictatorship and thinks of Russia as a rolemodel. The bitch has never been to Russia... The infrastructure is decayed at best.

She of course defends Serbs and hates NATO. General Mladic shouldnt have videotaped the massacre. :D

Arkans tigers.

Too bad that idiot greenskin bitch didnt get some sweetloving from western troops.

I´ve only seen weak people defending communism.. Like my sisters stalker, a well known commie whom used to stalk females and videotape people to make some behaviour researches.

Look asshole, don't try and tell what evs is. Like many of us I know EXACTLY what she is and what she isn't. Besides she isn't even part of the equation so stop rambling like a God damn fool.

This thread went off-topic when peeps started talking about the midget..