The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Babylon Bee, People's Cube etc.

Started by cc, April 20, 2021, 10:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=424928 time=1635114590 user_id=88

Ellison emerged from the restaurant in a daze, fell to his knees, and lifted his hands and eyes up to the heavens in praise and thanksgiving for the amazing transformation that had occurred in his life.

Sadly, he was turned back by a "Whopper".  :sneaky2:

There must be more than just chicken in their sandwiches.

cc

Yes. The owner is very and outwardly Christion  .. and a really neat guy who has taken a lot of heat from the left with a smile

I suspect it's a spoonful of religion slipped into the batter  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=424935 time=1635119712 user_id=88
Yes. The owner is very and outwardly Christion  .. and a really neat guy who has taken a lot of heat from the left with a smile

I suspect it's a spoonful of religion slipped into the batter  :wink:

I've never eaten at a Chick-fil-A and I never knew anything about the company until the recent controversy.

cc

I have also never experienced it . I 'm not sure there are some in Canada

Many figure Chick-fil-A is the best & highest quality fast food there is

cc

Our pets were right all along - Vaccines are deadly

Vaccine Recalled After Two People Who Took It Fell Down A Manhole And Died[/url]

WASHINGTON D.C.—The Food and Drug Administration has asked for all Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines to be recalled and destroyed after two different people who took the vaccine died, both having fallen down open manholes within a week of taking the drug.

"We just want to have an overabundance of caution here," explained Doctor Anthony Fauci. "That's why all Johnson & Johnson vaccines are being destroyed, and anyone who has already taken the vaccine is being placed under house arrest to keep them away from streets with manholes."

https://media.babylonbee.com/articles/article-8411-1.jpg">

Fauci said they're also considering a pause on the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines as a few people who have taken those have slipped on banana peels.

Some are criticizing the recall of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine since nearly seven million people have taken it and only two have fallen down a manhole, making the risk seem minuscule -- especially compared to the death rate of COVID-19. Also, not everyone is sure those deaths are related to the vaccine and believe they may in fact be caused by the carelessness of construction workers.

Dr. Fauci has dismissed these criticisms. "Everyone wants things to make sense, but I think we've made it clear that's not how we approach things," said Fauci.

"And who is in a big rush to end this pandemic, anyway? We all like wearing masks and staying home. We especially like seeing me on TV all the time. Or at least I know I do."

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=425003 time=1635194314 user_id=88

Vaccine Recalled After Two People Who Took It Fell Down A Manhole And Died[/url]

WASHINGTON D.C.—The Food and Drug Administration has asked for all Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines to be recalled and destroyed after two different people who took the vaccine died, both having fallen down open manholes within a week of taking the drug.

"We just want to have an overabundance of caution here," explained Doctor Anthony Fauci. "That's why all Johnson & Johnson vaccines are being destroyed, and anyone who has already taken the vaccine is being placed under house arrest to keep them away from streets with manholes."

Fauci said they're also considering a pause on the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines as a few people who have taken those have slipped on banana peels.

Some are criticizing the recall of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine since nearly seven million people have taken it and only two have fallen down a manhole, making the risk seem minuscule -- especially compared to the death rate of COVID-19. Also, not everyone is sure those deaths are related to the vaccine and believe they may in fact be caused by the carelessness of construction workers.

Dr. Fauci has dismissed these criticisms. "Everyone wants things to make sense, but I think we've made it clear that's not how we approach things," said Fauci.

"And who is in a big rush to end this pandemic, anyway? We all like wearing masks and staying home. We especially like seeing me on TV all the time. Or at least I know I do."

I read this already. Blazor posted this true story to prove how lethal vaccines are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=425066 time=1635285531 user_id=56

I read this already. Blazor posted this true story to prove how lethal vaccines are.

:laugh:

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=425066 time=1635285531 user_id=56

It is decisive

cc

From "The People's Cube" - https://thepeoplescube.com/">https://thepeoplescube.com/

US Navy to Determine Ships' Preferred Pronouns[/url][/b]

Naval Station Norfolk, VA -- The United States Navy has contracted experts to determine the preferred genders of all its nautical vessels.

For millenia, mariners have assumed ships and boats were female and referred to them as "she/her." As the world becomes more aware that people are actually whatever gender they happen to be thinking of at the moment, a nearly universal outcry erupted that we are assuming the genders of all sorts of objects.

https://thepeoplescube.com/images/Ships_Gender.jpg">

Despite initial objections from some high-ranking Trump era holdovers, the Navy has decided that now is the time to come into 21st century thinking by figuring out what gender each ship actually would prefer to be. This is a new field, but experts from top US universities soon stepped up and were promptly hired.

"Aside from the fact that it is naturally just sexist and homophobic, it is also illogical." says Dr. Indigo Yehuda, a gender studies expert from Brown University who is working on this effort. "We've been assuming since, like, forever that all ships are female, right? But think about it - all ships can't be female, because then where would the little baby ships come from, like that rowboat over there? Duh."

It is expected to take between 2-5 years and cost approximately $123M to fully understand the preferred genders of every vessel in the US Naval fleet. But the US Navy is committed and knows that someday, in the words of one Admiral who preferred to remain unidentified, "when you talk about one of our ships, you'll feel confident you won't offend it or anyone else around by referring to it by the wrong pronoun."

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=425649 time=1635710267 user_id=88
From "The People's Cube"

https://server3.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/snlfofsaffwiycp/p2/peoples-blog/us-navy-to-determine-ship-s-preferred-pronouns-t22457.html">US Navy to Determine Ships' Preferred Pronouns

For millenia, mariners have assumed ships and boats were female and referred to them as "she/her." As the world becomes more aware that people are actually whatever gender they happen to be thinking of at the moment, a nearly universal outcry erupted that we are assuming the genders of all sorts of objects...

Despite initial objections from some high-ranking Trump era holdovers, the Navy has decided that now is the time to come into 21st century thinking by figuring out what gender each ship actually would prefer to be. This is a new field, but experts from top US universities soon stepped up and were promptly hired.

"Aside from the fact that it is naturally just sexist and homophobic, it is also illogical." says Dr. Indigo Yehuda, a gender studies expert from Brown University who is working on this effort. "We've been assuming since, like, forever that all ships are female, right? But think about it - all ships can't be female, because then where would the little baby ships come from, like that rowboat over there? Duh."

It is expected to take between 2-5 years and cost approximately $123M to fully understand the preferred genders of every vessel in the US Naval fleet. But the US Navy is committed and knows that someday, in the words of one Admiral who preferred to remain unidentified, "when you talk about one of our ships, you'll feel confident you won't offend it or anyone else around by referring to it by the wrong pronoun."

:roll:

cc

The People's Cube has long been a favorite of mine

This article "triggered" me to think deeper and be respectful

We are about to go cruising in our Boulevard Cruiser. Before starting her, Ill ask her (there's 2 gross errors already - habits are hard to break)  what she (did it again) prefers and honor her (yet again) by asking and honoring what she (again  ac_blush ) prefers

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=425649 time=1635710267 user_id=88
From "The People's Cube" - https://thepeoplescube.com/">https://thepeoplescube.com/

US Navy to Determine Ships' Preferred Pronouns[/url][/b]

Naval Station Norfolk, VA -- The United States Navy has contracted experts to determine the preferred genders of all its nautical vessels.

For millenia, mariners have assumed ships and boats were female and referred to them as "she/her." As the world becomes more aware that people are actually whatever gender they happen to be thinking of at the moment, a nearly universal outcry erupted that we are assuming the genders of all sorts of objects.

frickin hilarious ac_toofunny

Thiel

"It is expected to take between 2-5 years and cost approximately $123M to fully understand the preferred genders of every vessel in the US Naval fleet."

It is a prudent investment.
gay, conservative and proud

Bricktop

You're just to trying to get a gig on the gravy train!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=425704 time=1635727067 user_id=1560
You're just to trying to get a gig on the gravy train!!!

That is the American way.