The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Babylon Bee, People's Cube etc.

Started by cc, April 20, 2021, 10:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433872 time=1641632548 user_id=1676
I know.... crazy....

Even tobacco companies don't want their customers to die..

That's not good for repeat business and risks lawsuits as has happened in many countries.

Anonymous

I have no use for Pfizer or any other gigantic corporation with close ties to the American government.

Frood

You said it, Fash.... repeat customers. Tobacco companies now are different from way back.... but people still smoke long after it was no longer considered healthy to smoke.

">

">
Blahhhhhh...

cc

This thread was designed for & has worked well as a purely "satire"  escape from the serious world .. staying clean of other stuff

It has been a good fun place to poke deserved fun at progs using only satire

I'll nicely ask that people try to keep it from derailing & focused on Satire .. and not kill a good thing

Thank You in advance
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

You REALLY need to take some time out from this forum.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

Or, on the other hand, y'all could decide to ruin this one too

So be it

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=433875 time=1641633843 user_id=2015
I have no use for Pfizer or any other gigantic corporation with close ties to the American government.

That is a US thing. They don't have every government on their payroll.

cc

Dateline, Washington D.C. -- Today President Biden signed legislation making January 6th an annual national holiday.

https://thepeoplescube.com/images/Bonfire_Day_Holiday_January_6.jpg">

Bonfire Day (as it is to be called) has been set aside as a national day of remembrance. "January 6th is to be forever remembered as the day of Donald Trump's plot to blow-up the Capitol building, the day when our democracy and the American way of life were snuffed out," the document says.

From this day forward, Bonfire Day will be celebrated in every community across the nation with bonfires and the burning in effigy of Donald Trump and any others implicated in the destruction of our free democratic government and the American way of life.

Loyal citizens will join together to reinforce the communal spirit by burning dangerous books and by peacefully looting and torching local groceries, department stores, gas stations, and car dealerships.

It will be a day of freedom from law enforcement. The police will be ordered to stand down and no criminal charges will be filed against anyone except the business owners who will attempt to defend their property, thus revealing their true colors as deniers of the ideals of Bonfire Day, which is sacrifice for the common good.

Thanks to The People's Cube

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=434102 time=1641777885 user_id=88
Dateline, Washington D.C. -- Today President Biden signed legislation making January 6th an annual national holiday.

https://thepeoplescube.com/images/Bonfire_Day_Holiday_January_6.jpg">

Bonfire Day (as it is to be called) has been set aside as a national day of remembrance. "January 6th is to be forever remembered as the day of Donald Trump's plot to blow-up the Capitol building, the day when our democracy and the American way of life were snuffed out," the document says.

From this day forward, Bonfire Day will be celebrated in every community across the nation with bonfires and the burning in effigy of Donald Trump and any others implicated in the destruction of our free democratic government and the American way of life.

Loyal citizens will join together to reinforce the communal spirit by burning dangerous books and by peacefully looting and torching local groceries, department stores, gas stations, and car dealerships.

It will be a day of freedom from law enforcement. The police will be ordered to stand down and no criminal charges will be filed against anyone except the business owners who will attempt to defend their property, thus revealing their true colors as deniers of the ideals of Bonfire Day, which is sacrifice for the common good.

Thanks to The People's Cube

:laugh:

Anonymous

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/097/685/513/original/d8984d26158e4248.jpg">

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=437766 time=1643943978 user_id=1689
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/097/685/513/original/d8984d26158e4248.jpg">

:laugh: