The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Dear China, fuck you. Yours, Australia.

Started by Bricktop, September 21, 2021, 10:56:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=421051 time=1632279376 user_id=1560
How do you like our new submarines?

I read something about Australia acquiring nuclear powered submarines.

Anonymous

I don't get what the big deal is. A new alliance. Australia will have nuclear powered submarines, not nuclear armed submarimes.

Bricktop

Yes, 8 of them from the US and UK, provoking the usual bullying bluff and bluster from the insipid Chinese government. We will be only the 8th nation in the world to have nuclear POWERED (not armed) submarines with advanced long range capabilities. It's time ALL nations stood up to Chinese intimidation and interference.

Bricktop

Quote from: Herman post_id=421059 time=1632285593 user_id=1689
I don't get what the big deal is. A new alliance. Australia will have nuclear powered submarines, not nuclear armed submarimes.

The submarines will put us on a par with the Chinese submarine fleet with a longer range and very low detection possibility. In effect, we will be able to intercept Chinese naval vessels in their own backyard without them knowing we are there. We will become an effective counterbalance to Chinese aggression in South East Asia.

It's not simply that they are nuclear powered. They also incorporate missile launching capabilities including the US Tomahawk missile.

We're looking those commie clowns straight in the eye.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=421061 time=1632285849 user_id=1560
Quote from: Herman post_id=421059 time=1632285593 user_id=1689

The submarines will put us on a par with the Chinese submarine fleet with a longer range and very low detection possibility. In effect, we will be able to intercept Chinese naval vessels in their own backyard without them knowing we are there. We will become an effective counterbalance to Chinese aggression in South East Asia.

It's not simply that they are nuclear powered. They also incorporate missile launching capabilities including the US Tomahawk missile.

We're looking those commie clowns straight in the eye.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it.

Frood

Now we just have to get Kim Jong Dan and Chairman Gladys out of offices.... and that cocksucker Brad Hazzard and his block jawed fist puppet Kerry Cunt...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=421060 time=1632285647 user_id=1560
Yes, 8 of them from the US and UK, provoking the usual bullying bluff and bluster from the insipid Chinese government. We will be only the 8th nation in the world to have nuclear POWERED (not armed) submarines with advanced long range capabilities. It's time ALL nations stood up to Chinese intimidation and interference.

It's an exclusive club that Australia will be joining. I believe it's seven nations: the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Russia, China, and India.

Zetsu

Lol at first i thought China is on the rag again over nuclear submarines like SSNs, which is none of their fking business to begin with, but over unarmed subs?  LMFAO
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=421078 time=1632290683 user_id=61
Lol at first i thought China is on the rag again over nuclear submarines like SSNs, which is none of their fking business to begin with, but over unarmed subs?  LMFAO

Bricktop says they are difficult to detect and have long range capabilities.

Zetsu

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=421079 time=1632291002 user_id=3254

Yea, but they're just unarmed subs, duno why China is so butthurt over this, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=421080 time=1632291850 user_id=61
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=421079 time=1632291002 user_id=3254

Yea, but they're just unarmed subs, duno why China is so butthurt over this, lol.

They can go dark for long periods of time.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

I also like to see it as a concept

But, help me here. What value or leverage or deterrent do they have if they  are not nuclear armed at lease equally to the obvious enemy
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=421087 time=1632315834 user_id=88
I also like to see it as a concept

But, help me here. What value or leverage or deterrent do they have if they  are not nuclear armed at lease equally to the obvious enemy

Longer range capabilities.

ac_dunno

Anonymous

Full-scale nuclear power, which produces power in the hundreds of megawatts, is needed for high-speed, long-range submerged operations. Demanding arctic or tropical environments only increase the disparity. For example, submarines typically experience reduced maximum speed in warm-water environments, such as the Persian Gulf.