Started by Bricktop, October 21, 2021, 01:05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=426586 time=1636476716 user_id=73
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=426431 time=1636330503 user_id=3254
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=426403 time=1636321539 user_id=73
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=424488 time=1634792901 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=424485 time=1634792728 user_id=1560
https://bbc-edition.com/gabby-petito-brian-laundrie-united-states-court-issues-arrest-warrant-for-the-boyfriend-of-the-murdered-young-woman-gabrielle-gabby-petito-t-mabry-carlton-jr-memorial-reser/">//https://bbc-edition.com/gabby-petito-brian-laundrie-united-states-court-issues-arrest-warrant-for-the-boyfriend-of-the-murdered-young-woman-gabrielle-gabby-petito-t-mabry-carlton-jr-memorial-reser/

Can someone explain to me why this particular crime is given WORLD news coverage that is entirely disproportionate to the people involved who are just ordinary citizens like you and I?

A woman is murdered by her partner. Tragic. Unacceptable. I hope they burn him alive. I'd be happy to light the match. (Although it seems they've located the coward's body).

But why are so many news outlets ramming this event down the world's throat like it's the crime of the century?

I'm so sorry, but I don't know the first thing about the case.

I think it's because she was a social media firecracker so she had lots of followers. I suppose the number of followers you have make you newsworthy. Who knows.

I feel that was the reason this crime got global attention.

Exactly. I would not know much about what that's like since I do not have a social media following.

She must have been very active on social media with a very large following.

Berry Sweet

She mostly just started her social media...she got massive followers after her death...oddly, so did Brian.   Go to Instagram on Brian's account...read the comments...very disturbing...the comments got closed when they found his remains.

As of currently, the autopsy on Brian's remains are inconclusive...it might not even be him.  Odd how they had thousands of people searching for Brain bit his parents found his remains.

Imo, they are white and from Florida....thats enough to make headlines.

There were several other murders at the same time of Gabby Petito that didn't even make the news.  The parents had to press to get it out there.   Gabbys father had also made a statement that other murder cases deserve to have some attention and not just his daughter.

Kylen Schulte, 24, and Crystal Turner, 38, were found shot to death in a creek near their campsite on Aug. 18...same area as Gabby's death.  These women were found by friends and family doing a search in the forest...they were found shot to death with the bodies still in the river.  The friend made a call to someone and told them they found the bodies way out back abd the person told them to get out of the area asap...police then did the body thing.  The murderer was never found ...it rained really heavy and washed away any sort of tracks or evidence...its sad.  Imo...I think some disgruntled asshole shot both of them because they were married (gay) and there was an age gap.  

There were a number of murders at the same time...none of them were given any media attention...however, there are some You Tubers who have spoken out about these cases that didn't get the attention in hopes to reach more people about it.

I don't know if Brain is really dead or not...but I want to know more scientific details about the case.  I think Brian was an asshole who was jealous of Gabby and her talent.  You gotta admit, the girl had talent...she uploaded one video on you tube and it was awesome!  Unfortunately, her creativity was cut short because of a dude who couldn't regulate his emotions...

Here's the video:  

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=426649 time=1636511294 user_id=164
She mostly just started her social media...she got massive followers after her death...oddly, so did Brian.   Go to Instagram on Brian's account...read the comments...very disturbing...the comments got closed when they found his remains.

As of currently, the autopsy on Brian's remains are inconclusive...it might not even be him.  Odd how they had thousands of people searching for Brain bit his parents found his remains.

Imo, they are white and from Florida....thats enough to make headlines.

There were several other murders at the same time of Gabby Petito that didn't even make the news.  The parents had to press to get it out there.   Gabbys father had also made a statement that other murder cases deserve to have some attention and not just his daughter.

Kylen Schulte, 24, and Crystal Turner, 38, were found shot to death in a creek near their campsite on Aug. 18...same area as Gabby's death.  These women were found by friends and family doing a search in the forest...they were found shot to death with the bodies still in the river.  The friend made a call to someone and told them they found the bodies way out back abd the person told them to get out of the area asap...police then did the body thing.  The murderer was never found ...it rained really heavy and washed away any sort of tracks or evidence...its sad.  Imo...I think some disgruntled asshole shot both of them because they were married (gay) and there was an age gap.  

There were a number of murders at the same time...none of them were given any media attention...however, there are some You Tubers who have spoken out about these cases that didn't get the attention in hopes to reach more people about it.

I don't know if Brain is really dead or not...but I want to know more scientific details about the case.  I think Brian was an asshole who was jealous of Gabby and her talent.  You gotta admit, the girl had talent...she uploaded one video on you tube and it was awesome!  Unfortunately, her creativity was cut short because of a dude who couldn't regulate his emotions...

Here's the video:  

">

You actually followed this case?

Odinson

Gabby was a young attractive, fertile woman.

Nobody cares if two smelly lesbians get shot.

A good looking fertile woman is valuable.

10 reindeers... at least.

Bricktop