Re: What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander

Started by Anonymous, January 05, 2022, 08:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=435140 time=1642434764 user_id=2221
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=435133 time=1642432939 user_id=3254
Quote from: Blazor post_id=435129 time=1642425039 user_id=2221
Its a meme Fash, best to discredit it.

I did see the video of the construction though. Its real.

If it's a meme you'll believe as long as it's anti vaccine..

I've never seen anyone put so much stock in this silliness.

Well, would you rather have silliness, or fear mongering.

I've never seen anyone put so much stock in "numbers".

I'll take Fash and cc's data anyday over your fake vids and meme spam. Once in a while fine, but you are only only interested in the spam the anti-vax industry churns out.

There is lots of material you could post to back up the anti extremism of this pandemic. You always go for the low hanging fruit, and it's not usually edible.

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=435141 time=1642436001 user_id=114

I'll take Fash and cc's data anyday over your fake vids and meme spam. Once in a while fine, but you are only only interested in the spam the anti-vax industry churns out.

There is lots of material you could post to back up the anti extremism of this pandemic. You always go for the low hanging fruit, and it's not usually edible.

First off, you'd be a fool to believe them numbers.

Secondly, you're still a fool  ac_sothere

And here I had hope for you. Might as well go get the jab.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=435159 time=1642450841 user_id=2221

Says the idiot who keeps getting his fake videos debunked. ac_lmfao

Shame on us for following the science instead of memes and bitchute. I have seen some retards come and go, but you fucntion at a Seamoron level.

Anonymous

Blazor, we know you get your facts from silly memes and dishonest videos..

That's your choice, but must you keep reminding of that in unrelated threads.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=435168 time=1642454973 user_id=3254

Blazor, we know you get your facts from silly memes and dishonest videos..

That's your choice, but must you keep reminding of that in unrelated threads.

I'd like to point out, I was on topic in that thread. It was you that brought up anti vax memes. So dont even go there. I was speaking y'all's lack of accepting memes in general. "Gotta be fake! Its a meme!"
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

There is lots of material you could post to back up the anti extremism of this pandemic.

You always go for the low hanging fruit, and it's not usually edible.

An all black or all white world

Interesting
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

This shit is getting goofy. Every thread is about Blazor's irrational fear of needles.

kiebers

Not hardly...LOLOL

The really goofy part to me is, the acceptance of government numbers about covid without question. The government, you know, the ones that we constantly bitch about their inability to do anything else right, but covid numbers are gospel....

To top that off we have a thread about how Fauci is a criminal etc. Fauci is the government. The CDC is the government. All these places that put out numbers are all government/politically controlled just like the WHO, remember them and all the bs about China's influence with them when this shit started?

I am vaccinated but I don't beat up and bad mouth my friends over this. I respect them and they respect me. I respect those on the other side (which ever side that may be). Shit seems to be getting out of control.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Frood

Governments and their figures are often dodgy.

There are a lot of government worshippers here. It's naive.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: kiebers post_id=435193 time=1642465104 user_id=193
Not hardly...LOLOL

The really goofy part to me is, the acceptance of government numbers about covid without question. The government, you know, the ones that we constantly bitch about their inability to do anything else right, but covid numbers are gospel....

To top that off we have a thread about how Fauci is a criminal etc. Fauci is the government. The CDC is the government. All these places that put out numbers are all government/politically controlled just like the WHO, remember them and all the bs about China's influence with them when this shit started?

I am vaccinated but I don't beat up and bad mouth my friends over this. I respect them and they respect me. I respect those on the other side (which ever side that may be). Shit seems to be getting out of control.

Most people know how corrupt the deep state is in the US. No one person epitomizes the deep state in the US more than Dr Fauci(maybe James Comey too).

However, as inept as Dr Theresa Tam is, she is no Dr Fauci. She doesn't haver the ability to run a covert government like Dr Death has been doing for decades. I know it's hard for Americans to comprehend, but it would not be possible for Fauci to do what he did South of the border here.

It's the same with incentivizing listing deaths as COVID. We don't encourage fraud. Our COVID numbers are not from the government, they come from independent medical staff who receive no extra compensation for their private hospitals for lying.

The US is, always has been and always will be a corrupt hell hole, However, Americans are making a mistake if they think their way is normal. It's not and thank GAWD for that.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

Kiebs, you can speak for your government relative to health issues. It does seem the Feds and certainly some states are  bullshit ...

Fauci is an ass & crook of course ... but he's your ass & crook .. don't try to use him to tar other countries known for precision in health

If  your health care system cannot be relied upon, that's your problem. Don't use it to make it others appear  unreliable

Living where you do,  European health people you cannot relate to in any way .. nor can you relate to or downgrade theirs &  ours without experience with them and actual facts ... and certainly not by using the flaws of yours to attempt to do it with

Doing so is no better than all the stupid childish memes and bitchute bullshit

I'm not a lover of my govt., especially the Feds .. but our & the EU's health care systems are a beast of their own and run on precision and have for decades. I can't think of a Provincial one or European country that doesn't meet that criteria

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=435205 time=1642469197 user_id=88
Kiebs, you can speak for your government relative to health issues. It does seem the Feds and certainly some states are  bullshit

Fauci is an ass & crook of course ... but he's your ass & crook .. don't try to use him to tar other countries known for precision in health

If  your health care system cannot be relied upon, that's your problem. Don't use it to make it others appear  unreliable

Living where you do,  European health people you cannot relate to in any way .. nor can you relate to or downgrade theirs &  ours without experience with them and actual facts ... and certainly not by using the flaws of yours to attempt to do it with

Doing so is no better than all the stupid childish memes and bitchute bullshit

I'm not a lover of my govt., especially the Feds .. but our & the EU's health care systems run on precision and have for decades. I can't think of a Provincial one or European country that doesn't meet that criteria

I remember Renee expalining how the financial incentives to lie work in the USA..

Thankfully other countries don't do that.

cc

There is no incentive to cheat or fudge numbers here and UE .... if a hospital did, it would nor gain one penny

I've been tracking Florida as it was touted as "the example" .... the deliberate distortion is not only obvious, but deliberately deceiving and impossible  to the point of being embarrassing to watch

Tracking it over several days easily catches it with it's sun tanned dick out

That sort of distortion does not happen  in the systems I mentioned above

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=435207 time=1642469683 user_id=88
I've been tracking Florida as it was touted as "the example" .... the deliberate distortion is not only obvious, but deliberately deceiving and impossible  to the point of being embarrassing to watch

Tracking it over several days easily catches it with it's sun tanned dick out

That sort of distortion does not happen  in the systems I mentioned above

China-style decption.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview