Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Subway is closing more stores in Australia

Started by Frood, February 16, 2022, 01:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Because experts say that consumers want more plant based dining options.

I call bullshit.

Subway has been plagued with accusations about their tuna and meats not being 100% what they say they are.

People want to know what they're eating and this push towards plant based fake meat is a top down initiative to promote the Great Reset.

I see more and more of this retarded crap in supermarkets, fast food ads, and the like.

They're running up the costs of real meats to discourage meat eating and promote malnutrition, weakness, and mental illness.

They want us ill, stupid, and easily led.

Viva La Carne!
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=439644 time=1644993541 user_id=1676

I call bullshit.

Subway has been plagued with accusations about their tuna and meats not being 100% what they say they are.

People want to know what they're eating and this push towards plant based fake meat is a top down initiative to promote the Great Reset.

I see more and more of this retarded crap in supermarkets, fast food ads, and the like.

They're running up the costs of real meats to discourage meat eating and promote malnutrition, weakness, and mental illness.

They want us ill, stupid, and easily led.

Viva La Carne!

Most towns here over 1500 people have a Subway..

I never buy anything from them.

cw_

Happily my town has 1,197 and no fast food whatsoever.  One mexican restaurant, no hotel, one market.  And I can make my own sandwich.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=439648 time=1644994893 user_id=3226
Happily my town has 1,197 and no fast food whatsoever.  One mexican restaurant, no hotel, one market.  And I can make my own sandwich.

I've never bought a sandwich before..

I don't care for sandwiches.

Frood

Subway used to be convenient for me if I was running late to work  and needed something for later but after laboratories started dissecting and analysing their ingredients, I was repulsed.

Haven't had a Subway sandwich in years now...

Only order from real restaurants...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=439651 time=1644995238 user_id=1676
Subway used to be convenient for me if I was running late to work  and needed something for later but after laboratories started dissecting and analysing their ingredients, I was repulsed.

Haven't had a Subway sandwich in years now...

Only order from real restaurants...

They are convenient and I suppose if one likes sandwiches they are better than gas station sandwiches made by Hygaard.

Anonymous

On drives to and from Florida, I'll grab a wrap to go. I never go to a Subway here in Barrie though.

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=439644 time=1644993541 user_id=1676

I call bullshit.

-----------------------

About a year ago I read an independent study on their meats. They thoroughly tested all meats and found all sliced "meats" were a minimum of 50% soy
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I don't mind Subway, but I prefer Quiznos. Better than either is Pita Pit. I like a veggie wrap or pita with hummus and guacomole.

Bricktop

The more American junk food dealers they close, the happier I shall be.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=439704 time=1645048073 user_id=1560
The more American junk food dealers they close, the happier I shall be.

Subway aint junk food.

Bricktop

Some beg to differ. I can't eat their crap.

Frood

Yeah....Bricktop prefers pie floaters, chiko rolls, and steak and kidney pies.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=439723 time=1645056087 user_id=1560
Some beg to differ. I can't eat their crap.

Subway is one of the only chains in the nearby town of Kindersley. I don't go there because old Herman is limiting his bread intake,

Bricktop

Losing some kilos?

I am in discussions with my orthopaedic surgeon about have both knees replaced. There is, however, a weight limit on having both knees replaced at the same time...a limit I am perilously close to.

So, I have to wind back on bread, cakes, chocolate, beer and pies (all of the five food groups) to make sure I stay under the limit come surgery time.