Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I've been busy shitting all over piss stained liberals

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 09, 2022, 12:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=450660 time=1652947211 user_id=3358
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=450520 time=1652890210 user_id=3254
I see the owner of BF is starting to get annoyed with the non stop partisan spam in every sub.

He is a little too late on everything unfortunately. BF forum of the past is long dead and buried. A bygone era of social misfits and larrikinism. In it's wake is an uptight bunch of couch potato "political" blow-hards, PI fiendishism , irrelevant social drama and vile personal attacks. A sinking ship in essence.

It's pointless to discuss any issue on that forum.

Poppy

most of the people spamming politics at BF are 70+ old white dudes.

it at max 5 libs and 6 cons all arguing about the same stuff they have been arguing for years, you never see any new members joining the politics section to add a bit of diversity. It is mind numbingly boring and repetitious.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=450700 time=1652982638 user_id=3287

it at max 5 libs and 6 cons all arguing about the same stuff they have been arguing for years, you never see any new members joining the politics section to add a bit of diversity. It is mind numbingly boring and repetitious.

No mainstream person would want anything to do with that..

You're right Poppy, it's far too repetitive and boring.

Biggie Smiles

that's why I love running my repetition troll with "admin sucks cock" -- which is simply a dig at irony that they have not seemed to grasp on any level

it's drives those spazzoids into their safe spaces

Anonymous

I know Peaches is a fossil. So is Lotusdunce. The other CBT white fairies are prolly fossils too.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=450710 time=1652988908 user_id=56

I know Peaches is a fossil. So is Lotusdunce. The other CBT white fairies are prolly fossils too.

They are all a bunch of fossils

why you think they don't give a shit about WORKING people?

It's because they are tax payer leeches and only care about how much money comes in THEIR gov checks

cw_

You guys know that you could chose not to engage with or care at all about CBT posters, right?  

I mean, if you must have an enemy to play forum wars with, couldn't you pick a more formidable opponent?

Beating up on little old ladies is rather sad and pointless.  :/

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=450712 time=1652990583 user_id=3226
You guys know that you could chose not to engage with or care at all about CBT posters, right?  

I mean, if you must have an enemy to play forum wars with, couldn't you pick a more formidable opponent?

Shen Li likes beating up the weak.

cw_

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=450719 time=1652998221 user_id=3254

Shen Li likes beating up the weak.

Well, she is feared throughout the geezerland.

Anonymous

All this talk makes me wish I could see that shit on BF.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=450736 time=1653003389 user_id=3226
">

">

:thumbup:

Poppy

Vitriol could discuss politics in an intelligent way without getting nasty or personal, but the Vitriol at BF is not the real Vitriol. Bonesaw was another "flamer" who had witty and snarky political posts that were fun to read.

The CBT crew are the only liberals at BF and they not interested in discussing politics.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=451084 time=1653081515 user_id=3287

The CBT crew are the only liberals at BF and they not interested in discussing politics.

Fash says they don't know nor care about issues. They are all about partisan bullshit.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=451086 time=1653081871 user_id=1689
Quote from: Poppy post_id=451084 time=1653081515 user_id=3287

Fash says they don't know nor care about issues. They are all about partisan bullshit.

They all have naked posters of Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci taped to their headboards.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview