The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I've been busy shitting all over piss stained liberals

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 09, 2022, 12:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RELEASE THE MONKEYPOX!" post_id=451094 time=1653082998
Quote from: Herman post_id=451086 time=1653081871 user_id=1689
Quote from: Poppy post_id=451084 time=1653081515 user_id=3287

The CBT crew are the only liberals at BF and they not interested in discussing politics.

Fash says they don't know nor care about issues. They are all about partisan bullshit.

They all have naked posters of Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci taped to their headboards.

Now tell us something we don't know.

cw_

Vitriol could discuss politics in an intelligent way without getting nasty or personal, but the Vitriol at BF is not the real Vitriol. Bonesaw was another "flamer" who had witty and snarky political posts that were fun to read.

The CBT crew are the only liberals at BF and they not interested in discussing politics.

Many flamers were/are very good writers.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=451139 time=1653096221 user_id=3226
Vitriol could discuss politics in an intelligent way without getting nasty or personal, but the Vitriol at BF is not the real Vitriol. Bonesaw was another "flamer" who had witty and snarky political posts that were fun to read.

Many flamers were/are very good writers.

Yes, I agree.....Bricktop, UoT, Peaches, and yourself to name a few.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=451110 time=1653088296 user_id=56

Fash says they don't know nor care about issues. They are all about partisan bullshit.

They all have naked posters of Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci taped to their headboards.

The initials UoT are shorthand for Uterus on Toast.

Be careful what you ask for.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "RELEASE THE MONKEYPOX!" post_id=451507 time=1653226627
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=451110 time=1653088296 user_id=56

Roe v Wade will outlaw that. :laugh3:

Oliver Clotheshoffe

">
[/img]

"Period Crunch" is a cereal being released as a PR stunt by a Swedish company, Intimina, which makes period-related products.

Not exactly where I usually turn to for my grocery needs.

Don't worry, you won't actually be seeing this abomination of a breakfast food in grocery stores anytime soon. But if you are interested in trying the bright red, raspberry flavored cereal, you can register to get a box from Intima. But I'm assuming you aren't interested in trying it, because, well, no one actually wants to eat this.

Brand Manager for Intima, Danela Zagar, said it's time to talk about all our bodily functions at the table.

There's no more normal and everyday a scene than the whole household sitting down together at the kitchen table and talking over a meal. And if period conversations were truly normalised then they wouldn't be off this table — or off any table for that matter.

There are a lot of very normal things that I try not to discuss over the kitchen table, periods are one of them. Along with pretty much every other bodily function for that matter. And I think that's for the best.

https://notthebee.com/article/uterus-shaped-cereal-promotes-normalizing-period-talk-at-the-breakfast-table-a-thing-that-nobody-in-their-right-mind-has-ever-wanted">https://notthebee.com/article/uterus-sh ... ver-wanted">https://notthebee.com/article/uterus-shaped-cereal-promotes-normalizing-period-talk-at-the-breakfast-table-a-thing-that-nobody-in-their-right-mind-has-ever-wanted
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=453170 time=1653576353 user_id=3349

">
[/img]

"Period Crunch" is a cereal being released as a PR stunt by a Swedish company, Intimina, which makes period-related products.

Don't worry, you won't actually be seeing this abomination of a breakfast food in grocery stores anytime soon. But if you are interested in trying the bright red, raspberry flavored cereal, you can register to get a box from Intima. But I'm assuming you aren't interested in trying it, because, well, no one actually wants to eat this.

Brand Manager for Intima, Danela Zagar, said it's time to talk about all our bodily functions at the table.

There's no more normal and everyday a scene than the whole household sitting down together at the kitchen table and talking over a meal. And if period conversations were truly normalised then they wouldn't be off this table — or off any table for that matter.

There are a lot of very normal things that I try not to discuss over the kitchen table, periods are one of them. Along with pretty much every other bodily function for that matter. And I think that's for the best.

https://notthebee.com/article/uterus-shaped-cereal-promotes-normalizing-period-talk-at-the-breakfast-table-a-thing-that-nobody-in-their-right-mind-has-ever-wanted">https://notthebee.com/article/uterus-sh ... ver-wanted">https://notthebee.com/article/uterus-shaped-cereal-promotes-normalizing-period-talk-at-the-breakfast-table-a-thing-that-nobody-in-their-right-mind-has-ever-wanted

Jesus H, where the hell are these woke companies hiring MBA grads from.

Dove

">
[/img]

Great. They can have that, discuss periods, get to school and change in the "transition closet" and be their true self all day.

A typical day in kindergarten.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=453393 time=1653641734 user_id=3266

">
[/img]

Great. They can have that, discuss periods, get to school and change in the "transition closet" and be their true self all day.

A typical day in kindergarten.

Marketing this to children,

:crazy:

Anonymous

I miss the days when governments didn't restrict free markets. Now in 2022, in the days of ESG being forced on corporations by both the elected and unelected we are stuck with garbage products that nobody asked for.

Breakfall

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=453444 time=1653653134 user_id=114
I miss the days when governments didn't restrict free markets. Now in 2022, in the days of ESG being forced on corporations by both the elected and unelected we are stuck with garbage products that nobody asked for.

Free market destroyed one of my businesses 13 years ago, due to cheap Chinese exports. I hold no grudges. Australia has helped destroy so many industries here on account of free trade agreements. We have a lack of capable tradies today thanks to free markets. It hasn't been smooth sailing.

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=453457 time=1653654036 user_id=3266
A free market hasnt really existed anywhere in several decades.

True!

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview