Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Your thoughts on the "don't say gay" bill that doesn't contain the word gay

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 30, 2022, 02:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/277784867_140821461839533_4895679224676048315_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p843x403&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=9UclvJYdo20AX9QnBQt&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd2-1.fna&oh=00_AT-qrn9gDRRnihNlxySb4IPKJv5u_rFbv8wLrWmtIuPyQQ&oe=625468F9">

Thiel

Quote from: cc post_id=445979 time=1649374952 user_id=88
Quote from: Thiel post_id=445685 time=1649209796 user_id=1688
The Florida bill was a nothingburger.

In what sense or  context do you say that, Thiel

I mean the bill signed by Governor Desantis. The opposition to it is not based on what's actually in the bill.

Do you concur or disagree Mme. cc?
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=446016 time=1649382110 user_id=1688

I mean the bill signed by Governor Desantis. The opposition to it is not based on what's actually in the bill.

In a roundabout way it is based on it though. Those orchestrating the protests are pissed they will no longer be allowed to discuss sexual matters with students K through 3. The bit about the bill being a "don't say gay" bill is the cringey front they've decided to run with in place of the real reason.

Not even progtards are stupid enough to think demanding a teacher's right to sexualise children behind their parents backs is a winning argument.

Thiel

Quote from: UoT post_id=446048 time=1649384735

The bit about the bill being a "don't say gay" bill is the cringey front they've decided to run with in place of the real reason.

Not even progtards are stupid enough to think demanding a teacher's right to sexualise children behind their parents backs is a winning argument.

That's what I was getting at.

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=446050 time=1649384969 user_id=1688

The bit about the bill being a "don't say gay" bill is the cringey front they've decided to run with in place of the real reason.

We are on the same page then. I wonder if CC is.

Thiel

Quote from: UoT post_id=446055 time=1649385122
Quote from: Thiel post_id=446050 time=1649384969 user_id=1688

We are on the same page then. I wonder if CC is.

I hope she replies.

Anonymous

Disney is pure AIDS at this point. Their latest "coming of age" (or should that be "cumming of age") effort through Pixar has apparently got people all hot and bothered over tweking scenes and promotion od kids being disrespectful to their parents. As if kids needed any encouragement.

I'll tell you the movie they want to do; we may yet even see it. A co-production with the Children's Television Workshop starring Mickey Mouse and Snufflupagus engaged in a 90 minute long transgendered felching session, complete with commentary from some Drag Queen Story Hour pervert promising adolescents and younger that it's okay to be gay, as openly and flamboyantly as you can. Be sure to report your parents to your teachers if they disagree... you know, the whole nine yards.

Hoot Gibson used to advocate for these vermin to be exterminated, but we none of us listened. Mea culpa I reckon.

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=446378 time=1649665719
Disney is pure AIDS at this point. Their latest "coming of age" (or should that be "cumming of age") effort through Pixar has apparently got people all hot and bothered over tweking scenes and promotion od kids being disrespectful to their parents. As if kids needed any encouragement.

I'll tell you the movie they want to do; we may yet even see it. A co-production with the Children's Television Workshop starring Mickey Mouse and Snufflupagus engaged in a 90 minute long transgendered felching session, complete with commentary from some Drag Queen Story Hour pervert promising adolescents and younger that it's okay to be gay, as openly and flamboyantly as you can. Be sure to report your parents to your teachers if they disagree... you know, the whole nine yards.

Hoot Gibson used to advocate for these vermin to be exterminated, but we none of us listened. Mea culpa I reckon.

ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=446385 time=1649672746 user_id=3254

ac_wot

Too graphic?  ac_biggrin

Erica Mena

Cancelled my Disney plus. It's all just sickness at this point.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=446390 time=1649675351

ac_wot

Too graphic?  ac_biggrin

Yes.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=446418 time=1649687190 user_id=3254

ac_wot

Too graphic?  ac_biggrin

Yes.

Damn. Okay, I'll reel it in... just don't say I didnt warn you when their next example of revolting wokeisms get squirted out of the idiot box like so much baby batter in the faces of the younger impressionable minds.  :icon_wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=446426 time=1649694072
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=446418 time=1649687190 user_id=3254

ac_wot

Too graphic?  ac_biggrin

Yes.

Damn. Okay, I'll reel it in... just don't say I didnt warn you when their next example of revolting wokeisms get squirted out of the idiot box like so much baby batter in the faces of the younger impressionable minds.  :icon_wink:

And it will happen again and again and again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview