The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

I think Flynn is hilarious

Started by Erica Mena, April 12, 2022, 05:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=446602 time=1649812443 user_id=1676
I find Renee amusing but a highly cookie cutter flamer. A throw back or retro pundit.... nothing wrong with that though.... it's the style she's accustomed to.

Blurt is a great troll with some subtle zingers (flames). When he has attempted to hardcore flame, he's been the first to admit that he's not quite sure where to go or what to do, though he still manages to make a reasonable showing.

Shen is an anomaly. Split right down the middle of troll and flamer in equal measures. Even she doesn't know exactly what she's doing or why when she gets on the sauce or has a bad day (and then gets on the sauce)...

Bricktop is capable of more than what you've seen of him here at BC, but as with most veterans, they have been drown out by modern internet sentiments and mostly rest on their laurels. He'd prefer to keep altercations away from the trolling side as he has little patience or aptitude for slow and semi-malicious grinds mostly because of his age, self identity, and how he cut his teeth in the mid 2000's.

Flynn hasn't rated in well over a decade....any of the Flynn's.

I disagree with most of this. Bricktop I agree. The Flynn handle needs to be retired.

Frood

You're entitled to your views.

I'm not sure they're shaped by enough time amongst the hobbies and former forums though.
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=446607 time=1649813529 user_id=2845
I'm better than all of you.

:laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=446607 time=1649813529 user_id=2845
I'm better than all of you.

I haven't really seen it, but the potential is there. I think this Poppy has potential too.

Frood

Poppy is a conversational troll who invests in personas interspersed with mild digs and reactions...
Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

I head to the Dejanews archive if I want to read funny "flames", when you had to rely only on text, you naturally get better written and creative material. Now you have morons spamming gifs of a "dog taking a shit"  and calling it "flaming".

You have Flynn chewing on a tampon, frothing at the mouth and claiming that to be "flaming"

Even Freud is calling it in at BF with his constant seamajor spam a thon lames, ughhhh. How many times can you call Oak fat or tell admin that he sucketh the cocky.

It's like the Walking Dead there, with people grunting out the same garbage day after day as they repeatedly walk into a barn door.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=446618 time=1649814765 user_id=3287
I head to the Dejanews archive if I want to read funny "flames", when you had to rely only on text, you naturally get better written and creative material. Now you have morons spamming gifs of a "dog taking a shit"  and calling it "flaming".

You have Flynn chewing on a tampon, frothing at the mouth and claiming that to be "flaming"

Even Freud is calling it in at BF with his constant seamajor spam a thon lames, ughhhh. How many times can you call Oak fat or tell admin that he sucketh the cocky.

It's like the Walking Dead there, with people grunting out the same garbage day after day as they repeatedly walk into a barn door.

I concur with everthing you wrote here..

Shampain's gifs are disgusting..

Why is Dinky engaging the same thing day after day with Seamajor?

The same posters insult Oak's weight day after day and when I post I get childish racial insults from the same people..

There is a real lack of creativity as well as maturity on BF.

Frood

Quoteprefer to keep altercations away from the trolling side ....has little patience or aptitude for slow and semi-malicious grinds mostly because of.....age, self identity

^^^^this
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

I've went up against the big dawgs and won. Neener neener
<t></t>

Anonymous

I find Renee amusing but a highly cookie cutter flamer. A throw back or retro pundit.... nothing wrong with that though.... it's the style she's accustomed to.

Blurt is a great troll with some subtle zingers (flames). When he has attempted to hardcore flame, he's been the first to admit that he's not quite sure where to go or what to do, though he still manages to make a reasonable showing.

Shen is an anomaly. Split right down the middle of troll and flamer in equal measures. Even she doesn't know exactly what she's doing or why when she gets on the sauce or has a bad day (and then gets on the sauce)...

Bricktop is capable of more than what you've seen of him here at BC, but as with most veterans, they have been drown out by modern internet sentiments and mostly rest on their laurels. He'd prefer to keep altercations away from the trolling side as he has little patience or aptitude for slow and semi-malicious grinds mostly because of his age, self identity, and how he cut his teeth in the mid 2000's.

*Renee is brilliant....exceptionally bright and the quality of her flaming reflects that..

*Blurt is better at roasting as caskur calls.......I don't believe he wants to be a flamer..

*You couldn't be more wrong about Shen....she's neither a flamer or a troll....she is a rebel.....she was very different on the old Asian American forums....and to my knowledge she doesn't consume alcohol......she's very moody though...she doesn't take anything on these forums seriously..

*Bricktop believes flaming should be relegated to the dustbins of history......it's no longer a thing..

*Mr Flynn is part of the reason why Bricktop believes flaming belongs in museums.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=446626 time=1649816046 user_id=3254

*Renee is brilliant....exceptionally bright and the quality of her flaming reflects that..

*Blurt is better at roasting as caskur calls.......I don't believe he wants to be a flamer..

*You couldn't be more wrong about Shen....she's neither a flamer or a troll....she is a rebel.....she was very different on the old Asian American forums....and to my knowledge she doesn't consume alcohol......she's very moody though...she doesn't take anything on these forums seriously..

*Bricktop believes flaming should be relegated to the dustbins of history......it's no longer a thing..

*Mr Flynn is part of the reason why Bricktop believes flaming belongs in museums.

Renee: solid 5 out of 10 flaming

Blurt: 6/10 trolling

Shen: Mischievous and a foul drunk; 5/10 for both tangents

Bricktop: Rated as high as 6/10 twenty years ago when he was our pupil, but currently operating at a solid 4/10. Hates and struggles with trolls and trolling.

Flynn: carbon copy shitposter
Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=446624 time=1649815898 user_id=2845
I've went up against the big dawgs and won. Neener neener

Hahaha, I remember you got trolled in Rejected by a bunch of people posing as characters from the Walking Dead who you thought were Murdock. The thread with screen shots was at FT.

You would have been annihilated at Alt.flame by the HFW, Milano would have kicked your ass, Aylana would have kicked your ass.

You would have been pimp slapped at Brawl Hall.

As Feral would say, sit down Flea.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=446629 time=1649816486 user_id=1676

Bricktop: Rated as high as 6/10 twenty years ago when he was our pupil, but currently operating at a solid 4/10. Hates and struggles with trolls and trolling.

You were 1/5......you got Flynn right.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=446629 time=1649816486 user_id=1676

I don't believe Shen is a lush. She has two little kids and doesn't usually post late at night. I have heard from a few people that you are a hard core drunk. I aint far from that myself.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview