The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

I think Flynn is hilarious

Started by Erica Mena, April 12, 2022, 05:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=446634 time=1649818235 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=446629 time=1649816486 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=446626 time=1649816046 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=446602 time=1649812443 user_id=1676
I find Renee amusing but a highly cookie cutter flamer. A throw back or retro pundit.... nothing wrong with that though.... it's the style she's accustomed to.

Blurt is a great troll with some subtle zingers (flames). When he has attempted to hardcore flame, he's been the first to admit that he's not quite sure where to go or what to do, though he still manages to make a reasonable showing.

Shen is an anomaly. Split right down the middle of troll and flamer in equal measures. Even she doesn't know exactly what she's doing or why when she gets on the sauce or has a bad day (and then gets on the sauce)...

Bricktop is capable of more than what you've seen of him here at BC, but as with most veterans, they have been drown out by modern internet sentiments and mostly rest on their laurels. He'd prefer to keep altercations away from the trolling side as he has little patience or aptitude for slow and semi-malicious grinds mostly because of his age, self identity, and how he cut his teeth in the mid 2000's.

Flynn hasn't rated in well over a decade....any of the Flynn's.

*Renee is brilliant....exceptionally bright and the quality of her flaming reflects that..

*Blurt is better at roasting as caskur calls.......I don't believe he wants to be a flamer..

*You couldn't be more wrong about Shen....she's neither a flamer or a troll....she is a rebel.....she was very different on the old Asian American forums....and to my knowledge she doesn't consume alcohol......she's very moody though...she doesn't take anything on these forums seriously..

*Bricktop believes flaming should be relegated to the dustbins of history......it's no longer a thing..

*Mr Flynn is part of the reason why Bricktop believes flaming belongs in museums.

Renee: solid 5 out of 10 flaming

Blurt: 6/10 trolling

Shen: Mischievous and a foul drunk; 5/10 for both tangents

Bricktop: Rated as high as 6/10 twenty years ago when he was our pupil, but currently operating at a solid 4/10. Hates and struggles with trolls and trolling.

Flynn: carbon copy shitposter

You were 1/5......you got Flynn right.

ac_lmfao

I defer to your many decades of experience flaming and trolling....
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=446635 time=1649818716 user_id=1689
I find Renee amusing but a highly cookie cutter flamer. A throw back or retro pundit.... nothing wrong with that though.... it's the style she's accustomed to.

Blurt is a great troll with some subtle zingers (flames). When he has attempted to hardcore flame, he's been the first to admit that he's not quite sure where to go or what to do, though he still manages to make a reasonable showing.

Shen is an anomaly. Split right down the middle of troll and flamer in equal measures. Even she doesn't know exactly what she's doing or why when she gets on the sauce or has a bad day (and then gets on the sauce)...

Bricktop is capable of more than what you've seen of him here at BC, but as with most veterans, they have been drown out by modern internet sentiments and mostly rest on their laurels. He'd prefer to keep altercations away from the trolling side as he has little patience or aptitude for slow and semi-malicious grinds mostly because of his age, self identity, and how he cut his teeth in the mid 2000's.

*Renee is brilliant....exceptionally bright and the quality of her flaming reflects that..

*Blurt is better at roasting as caskur calls.......I don't believe he wants to be a flamer..

*You couldn't be more wrong about Shen....she's neither a flamer or a troll....she is a rebel.....she was very different on the old Asian American forums....and to my knowledge she doesn't consume alcohol......she's very moody though...she doesn't take anything on these forums seriously..

*Bricktop believes flaming should be relegated to the dustbins of history......it's no longer a thing..

*Mr Flynn is part of the reason why Bricktop believes flaming belongs in museums.

Bricktop: Rated as high as 6/10 twenty years ago when he was our pupil, but currently operating at a solid 4/10. Hates and struggles with trolls and trolling.

I don't believe Shen is a lush. She has two little kids and doesn't usually post late at night. I have heard from a few people that you are a hard core drunk. I aint far from that myself.

It's rare when she does but it's readily apparent.

As for you and me, brother.... sometimes, sometimes not.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Erica Mena

Quote from: Poppy post_id=446630 time=1649816532 user_id=3287
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=446624 time=1649815898 user_id=2845
I've went up against the big dawgs and won. Neener neener

Hahaha, I remember you got trolled in Rejected by a bunch of people posing as characters from the Walking Dead who you thought were Murdock. The thread with screen shots was at FT.

You would have been annihilated at Alt.flame by the HFW, Milano would have kicked your ass, Aylana would have kicked your ass.

You would have been pimp slapped at Brawl Hall.

As Feral would say, sit down Flea.

I remember you getting binned by Bra1n for complaining too much. I also remember you pretending to be a little Japanese girl in an attempt to catfish Maxis at BF. Would you like me to continue?
<t></t>

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=446639 time=1649819200 user_id=1676

I don't believe Shen is a lush. She has two little kids and doesn't usually post late at night. I have heard from a few people that you are a hard core drunk. I aint far from that myself.

If you believe that them she's a very good troll..

I've talked to her after her anti Caucasian rants.....she was calm as could be..

She never did that on the old Asian American forums......these forums are very different though.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=446645 time=1649819519 user_id=3254

I've talked to her after her anti Caucasian rants.....she was calm as could be..

She never did that on the old Asian American forums......these forums are very different though.

I've seen her get banned quite a few times when she's been belligerent and her grammar and spelling have devolved.

She's undoubtedly the life of any party when she partakes of the devil's juice....
Blahhhhhh...

cw_

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=446577 time=1649799867 user_id=2845Fight me

">

">

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=446651 time=1649827453 user_id=3226

">

">

He's hard to ignore when he follows people around in a rage.....Mr Flynn I mean.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=446646 time=1649819777 user_id=1676

I've seen her get banned quite a few times when she's been belligerent and her grammar and spelling have devolved.

She's undoubtedly the life of any party when she partakes of the devil's juice....

She forgets English when she gets in a mood....and she wants to get banned sometimes..

Ahe doesn't want to be a regular poster anymore.....she never did that in the past.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=446658 time=1649849836 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=446646 time=1649819777 user_id=1676

She forgets English when she gets in a mood....and she wants to get banned sometimes..

Ahe doesn't want to be a regular poster anymore.....she never did that in the past.

You're an Asia born gal... you know what happens after 3-6 mojitos or whatever with most of your geographic sisters...

The face flushes crimson and the eyes see red....

:laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

The mojito thing is all an act she started severn or eight years ago for weak minds. It's like she is dumbing it down for us. That is more than a little insulting.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=446664 time=1649851079 user_id=114
The mojito thing is all an act she started severn or eight years ago for weak minds. It's like she is dumbing it down for us. That is more than a little insulting.

If I boast that I'm going to drink a bottle of whiskey or did it a night before, is it an act, and if the pope shits in the woods....does anybody hear it?

This is the divide between flaming and trolling and the huge overlap between the two...
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Quote from: cw_ post_id=446651 time=1649827453 user_id=3226

">

">

Ok. You got me with that one. LOL
<t></t>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview