Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Union scum....

Started by Obvious Li, March 07, 2014, 07:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"When I was a teenager, I used to help my mom out a lot when she was a shop steward for the nurses union doing grievances and such.  I was the shop steward in my office for years as well as chaired the bargaining and health and safety committee.  

I know a lot about the education system because I've worked on projects involving partnerships with school boards for the last 5 years.  I've sat on gads of working groups and committees with teachers, education assistants, students, parents, administrators, trustees, superintendents, union leaders, etc.  Most importantly, with my kids being in school, I talk directly to their teachers.  I understand their challenges.

I support the AUPE and the representation they give me, but I don't have the desire to be a union representative.

RW

It's a pretty thankless job.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"It's a pretty thankless job.

That is what I have heard too Real Woman..

I am glad we have capable and caring people that are willing to take on that responsibility.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Slappy! lol

behave yourself chickenfeet or you might just become a drumstick.... :ugeek:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"When I was a teenager, I used to help my mom out a lot when she was a shop steward for the nurses union doing grievances and such.  I was the shop steward in my office for years as well as chaired the bargaining and health and safety committee.  

I know a lot about the education system because I've worked on projects involving partnerships with school boards for the last 5 years.  I've sat on gads of working groups and committees with teachers, education assistants, students, parents, administrators, trustees, superintendents, union leaders, etc.  Most importantly, with my kids being in school, I talk directly to their teachers.  I understand their challenges.

fuck...........enough to make you gag...........Munday..1.....RW...0......thank  you folks... :ugeek:

RW

I think you are the only one who thinks that Munday.  Once again, I rocked you.  Better luck next time :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gary Oak

Real welching Woman's victory is all in her puny mind.

Anonymous

I forget what the debate was about now?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"I forget what the debate was about now?

there was no debate...i might as well have been talking to mimi FFS

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I forget what the debate was about now?

there was no debate...i might as well have been talking to mimi FFS

Well whatever the debate was we in Alberta have to get the size and cost of our snivel service under control. Ralph Klein must be rolling in his grave.

RW

I asked Munday what his issue was with BC teachers and he went on a mindless rant full of absolute bullshit.  You know Shen, his usual MO.  Then I came and corrected all of it.  My usual MO.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"I asked Munday what his issue was with BC teachers and he went on a mindless rant full of absolute bullshit.  You know Shen, his usual MO.  Then I came and corrected all of it.  My usual MO.

if i remember correctly one of the four shortest books ever written was the Italian Book Of Knowledge. one was the French Book of Courage    can't remember the other two......but you get my point

RW

Yes, I get your point.  You have to make dumb ass comments when you have NOTHING to support your asinine opinion.  Listen Munday, your days of talking shit unchallenged are over.  I'm here now.  It's time to put on your big boy pants or simply avoid topics you clearly know little about.  

Thanks!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

You are all phoney... Weak.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Yes, I get your point.  You have to make dumb ass comments when you have NOTHING to support your asinine opinion.  Listen Munday, your days of talking shit unchallenged are over.  I'm here now.  It's time to put on your big boy pants or simply avoid topics you clearly know little about.  

Thanks!

i make dumb ass comments when i interact with dumb ass people that think irrational stubbornness is a virtue.....now stop responding to this thread so it can die a natural death..i have clearly whipped you like a red headed step child and all the rest is just female bullheadedness........now go do some laundry or mop the floors or such