Replies: 10472
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 27, 2024, 06:55:02 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=469852 time=1660068881 user_id=3381
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=469843 time=1660067106 user_id=3382
Poof brags about big numbers, has for years, but no one has ever seen them.  People only know he exists when he posts on forums that have a few dozen active members at most, and that's being generous.  If everyone put him on ignore, he'd have nothing to do with his sad life.

I dislike talking *about* people especially when they aren't even participating in a thread but this is just stating the obvious:

He'd probably have more luck if he changed the script now and then.

He always follows the same pattern of:

• grand entrance

• vague promises of content, new people, and "a thriving community"

• begs for a modship or some other form of control

• begins targeting people who "aren't a good fit" in his plans

• promotes "flame match(es)" and podcast/stream/"multimedia" that never materializes or falls flat

• blames all failures and disinterest on the forum Admin/mods/members

• announces retirement due to utter disgust with a useless "community"

• finds a new location to follow the exact same pattern

If he hasn't yet he's soon going to run out of places that haven't already seen his act.

/shrug

This time it's going to work. You'll see.

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Flynn" post_id=469988 time=1660151204This time it's going to work. You'll see.

As long as Martini's having fun, that's all that matters.  I tutored special needs kids once a long time ago, and their eyes always lit up when they thought they had a good idea.  This is really the same principle.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=470041 time=1660160623 user_id=3382
Quote from: "King Flynn" post_id=469988 time=1660151204This time it's going to work. You'll see.

As long as Martini's having fun, that's all that matters.  I tutored special needs kids once a long time ago, and their eyes always lit up when they thought they had a good idea.  This is really the same principle.

My ideas are good.

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=469852 time=1660068881 user_id=3381
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=469843 time=1660067106 user_id=3382
Poof brags about big numbers, has for years, but no one has ever seen them.  People only know he exists when he posts on forums that have a few dozen active members at most, and that's being generous.  If everyone put him on ignore, he'd have nothing to do with his sad life.

I dislike talking *about* people especially when they aren't even participating in a thread but this is just stating the obvious:

He'd probably have more luck if he changed the script now and then.

He always follows the same pattern of:

• grand entrance

• vague promises of content, new people, and "a thriving community"

• begs for a modship or some other form of control

• begins targeting people who "aren't a good fit" in his plans

• promotes "flame match(es)" and podcast/stream/"multimedia" that never materializes or falls flat

• blames all failures and disinterest on the forum Admin/mods/members

• announces retirement due to utter disgust with a useless "community"

• finds a new __cpLocation to follow the exact same pattern

If he hasn't yet he's soon going to run out of places that haven't already seen his act.

/shrug

His kids are going hungry and instead of making money for them, he goes from forum to forum with this shit.

Anonymous

Anytime now, more posters will be arriving at Meltdown to read my whinging about Dove and this forum. It's a winning formula.

cw_

The RIP Peaches threads at BF are in the Death Forum along with Hardcore guts and gore, and in the Ass Box along with its assholery.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=470096 time=1660185607 user_id=3226
The RIP Peaches threads at BF are in the Death Forum along with Hardcore guts and gore, and in the Ass Box along with its assholery.

That whining little piece of shit faggot weeper is crying about Apegirl posting it in Rejected. He is fucked.

Anonymous

Things aren't going according to plan for Poofer, but they are following historical pattern with him.

Members online

King Martini

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=470096 time=1660185607 user_id=3226

That is a forum about to grow. And I read KM is mod, so you know it is on the verge of taking off.

Anonymous

Now that Peaches is gone, he's suddenly Marteeni's best friend. That drama queen says WE should be ashamed for exploiting his death. Unfucking believable. I can't believe I'm saying this, but that PI hustling gasbag is even more toxic than the CBT spambots.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=470282 time=1660262287 user_id=56
Now that Peaches is gone, he's suddenly Marteeni's best friend. That drama queen says WE should be ashamed for exploiting his death. Unfucking believable. I can't believe I'm saying this, but that PI hustling gasbag is even more toxic than the CBT spambots.

How thw hell did we exploit his death. That fruit from CBT posted about it. I did not know Peaches and I did not know he died.

Lokmar

The mere fact that I've remained mostly silent on his passing is an epic show of respect.

Biggie Smiles

Honestly, now that peaches is gone I feel like the Joker without Batman

Anonymous

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=470334 time=1660275981 user_id=3351
The mere fact that I've remained mostly silent on his passing is an epic show of respect.

same, same

Jeannie01

hiya, biggie, hiya lokmar