Replies: 8333
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:34:21 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=473073 time=1661449523 user_id=3305
Quote from: Dove post_id=473053 time=1661443228 user_id=3266

Why should we remove you as mod? I'd prefer you keep the mod panel.

To give it to poofer obviously...

That way pickles and weevilblood will poast again and teh internet will be saved.

Oh heavens no.

I want to keep Freud  ac_blush
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Aryan

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=473059 time=1661444321 user_id=2845
Quote from: AshFox post_id=473056 time=1661443902
Just do KM's podcast in a couple weeks already ffs. You are so annoying BITCH! i never knew what he ever saw or sees in you. Let it all out all of us can move on with the new SG. Maybe MAYBE just enjoy that instead of you constantly bringing up dead issues and stressing out KM so much. You have no idea how tormented he is. Just end this so I can move on with him. So sick of you, You, YOU.. all the time in our lives. God go back to doing drugs and leave us alone!! You can't have him. Period.

I suppose we have to let this^^ little tranny in as well

I get the feeling that's Regan's sister alter-ego, "Ashleigh"? Could be wrong.

Resident Evil Code Veronica is pretty decent for anyone who's interested.  :laugh3:

Aryan

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=473072 time=1661447765 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=473067 time=1661446040 user_id=3254

If there's guest posting you will be there posting memes about Republicans, but not Democrats who have been accused of criminal activity because that matters so much to families who are struggling with shortages and inflation.

:001_rolleyes:

you know, it's funny, after resurrecting SG into a sandbox I was viewing Lotusbud's profile and noticed her signatures had these gifs of Trump and some less than stellar moments

Like when he used his right hand to push a cup of water into his mouth that he was holding in his left

Now she'll say she's not a partisan hack but I've yet to see a gif of Biden shaking the invisible man's hand

tells the whole story right there about these people

Come on bro, we both know that Lotus is a far left nutjob and about as impartial as the Washington Post.

That's one of the things I hate about lefties, most of them aren't honest and don't have the courage or conviction to stand behind their beliefs when they're put under any sort of scrutiny.

I'm unapologetically WN, I wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror if I pretended otherwise.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jim dandy" post_id=472845 time=1661390889
Quote from: RAVEN post_id=472690 time=1661339381 user_id=3352

Aw damn!!!!!!   I have to be signed-in to take a look!!!  I'm guessing it's one of your chops lol... Grrrrrr! Wanna see! lol  :D

I got the image code for you, enjoy
">

That picture had to be taken 30 years ago!!  This is probably more accurate with the help of age progression software  :yuk:

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

">

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Guest post_id=473084 time=1661453784
Quote from: "jim dandy" post_id=472845 time=1661390889

I got the image code for you, enjoy
">

That picture had to be taken 30 years ago!!  This is probably more accurate with the help of age progression software  :yuk:

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

">

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Aryan

Mutantini is already bitching about SG 2.0 on BF. He's made a thread about it, along with a plea to Flea not to go ahead with it.  ac_toofunny

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473086 time=1661455516 user_id=1728
Mutantini is already bitching about SG 2.0 on BF. He's made a thread about it, along with a plea to Flea not to go ahead with it.  ac_toofunny

Window lickers keeping the windows clean

ac_lmfao

Lokmar

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=473021 time=1661439664 user_id=3214
Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=472992 time=1661436684 user_id=3305

Poark won't poast without enabling admins.

Well then that will be the pig firewall

cause honestly, I've never ONCE had a conservative whine in my ear about anything. Even when Peaches (God rest is soul) was technically abusing them

so the rules will be applied fairly on BOTH sides of the aisle and I strongly doubt any conservatives will have a problem with that as we believe in true equality

Thats because people like us arent sniveling cunts. BF begged me to start reporting Aidsman. I straight up told him, "fuck that shit."

Lokmar

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=473048 time=1661441820 user_id=1676
Can we please have a single thread which Seamajor and the SanFran Poarksicle are solely confined to?

I second the idea of having a pig pen where the douchebags are contained. I do enjoy shitting on them from time to time.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=473088 time=1661456927 user_id=3351

cause honestly, I've never ONCE had a conservative whine in my ear about anything. Even when Peaches (God rest is soul) was technically abusing them

so the rules will be applied fairly on BOTH sides of the aisle and I strongly doubt any conservatives will have a problem with that as we believe in true equality

Thats because people like us arent sniveling cunts. BF begged me to start reporting Aidsman. I straight up told him, "fuck that shit."

I have never and will never report anyone for anything.  Except libs on yahoo who don't respect My President.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=473088 time=1661456927 user_id=3351

He begged Dovey to do the same thing.

what a sniveling pussy

Aryan

Yeah reporting posts is gay as fuck.

Snitching is a cowardly trait.

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473081 time=1661453287 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=473059 time=1661444321 user_id=2845

I suppose we have to let this^^ little tranny in as well

Resident Evil Code Veronica is pretty decent for anyone who's interested.  :laugh3:

That's the game I played during my pregnancy and I actually gave my daughter her name because of one of those characters. Maybe you can guess it :D (it's not Veronica)

And she loves how she got her name lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Aryan

Quote from: Dove post_id=473094 time=1661458404 user_id=3266
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473081 time=1661453287 user_id=1728

That's the game I played during my pregnancy and I actually gave my daughter her name because of one of those characters. Maybe you can guess it :D (it's not Veronica)

And she loves how she got her name lol.

Do you remember the bad guy in it, that wealthy Aristocrat with issues who dresses as his twin sister?  :laugh3:

It's Regan/Poopy to a tee Lulz.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=473086 time=1661455516 user_id=1728

He doesn't like competition?