Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 26 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aylana

In that Tv series Lost, occupants of the Swan station followed a protocol in which they typed a sequence into a computer every 108 minutes to prevent the world from being destroyed or something like that, well at BF it's the same thing, you have to type admin sucks cock every day or else the site will cease to exist. The problem is not enough creative people posting anymore...just spammers like admin and seamajor making it look like a forum is getting post count when it's the same garbage day after day. I notice a lot of people are not even bothering to post anymore.

Erica Mena

I've been at LSA all week, arguing in a thread about a cheating POS. Much more interesting at the moment.
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: Aylana post_id=502513 time=1685643846 user_id=3385
In that Tv series Lost, occupants of the Swan station followed a protocol in which they typed a sequence into a computer every 108 minutes to prevent the world from being destroyed or something like that, well at BF it's the same thing, you have to type admin sucks cock every day or else the site will cease to exist. The problem is not enough creative people posting anymore...just spammers like admin and seamajor making it look like a forum is getting post count when it's the same garbage day after day. I notice a lot of people are not even bothering to post anymore.

The original BF was a good forum. The new BF makes my nerves ache. You don't replace posters like Yeah Right, Shin and DSM with the likes of Apegirl, Hollowgay and Flynn and expect good posters to stick around.

Herman

Who the hell is that prog wanker Lotte Skoring?

Frood

More importantly... who could give a fuck?
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=502522 time=1685660478 user_id=3389

The original BF was a good forum. The new BF makes my nerves ache. You don't replace posters like Yeah Right, Shin and DSM with the likes of Apegirl, Hollowgay and Flynn and expect good posters to stick around.

Right now the 4 geriatric drooling spammers are running amuk

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=502581 time=1685720356 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=502522 time=1685660478 user_id=3389

Right now the 4 geriatric drooling spammers are running amuk

Haven't they been doing that since they joined BF 2.0.

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=502557 time=1685692839 user_id=1676
More importantly... who could give a fuck?

Don't get me wrong, I aint losing any sleep because I don't know which boring prog he is.

Aylana

Too many useless old farts at BF now...totally unreadable and not worth wasting time slogging through that massive shit pile.

Frood

Thread needs more candid titty pics...
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

I loved that show.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Shen Li

Mimi is a white libtard twat. That is all.

Anonymous

Quote from: Aylana post_id=502706 time=1685923347 user_id=3385
Too many useless old farts at BF now...totally unreadable and not worth wasting time slogging through that massive shit pile.

Just expect to find the phrase "Admin sucks cock" or fat memes/videos in every thread.  That's about the extent of the content at BF.  I give Flynn credit for at least trying to break the monotony there, but she only has so much to work with.  :sad:

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=502711 time=1685935273 user_id=3389
Mimi is a white libtard twat. That is all.

I found Mimsy pleasant enough... until I started destroying SemenJaw on a regular basis. She kinda got upset about that.

Which is fair enough I suppose, I was making the old coot a veritable laughing stock. Including getting a woman to fight his battles for him.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

formosan

Quote from: Guest post_id=502748 time=1685963041
Quote from: Aylana post_id=502706 time=1685923347 user_id=3385

Just expect to find the phrase "Admin sucks cock" or fat memes/videos in every thread.  That's about the extent of the content at BF.  I give Flynn credit for at least trying to break the monotony there, but she only has so much to work with.  :sad:

Flynn tries too hard.....he should just learn to relax.
too old to be a fashionista