Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=503689 time=1687106167 user_id=2845
I've been at LSA. Celebrity gossip and dragging is More my speed.

You know what kid, I forget my handle there.

Oerdin

Quote from: "Depoart liberals" post_id=503692 time=1687112198
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503584 time=1687017385 user_id=3374
Well, BF got up this morning angry so he put Admin, Seamajor, and Biggie all in permanent melt down then deleted the politics forum.  He owns the place so he gets to do what he wants.  The funny thing is hardly anyone posted last night but maybe there was some type of fight this morning before I woke up.

He's having a tantrum again?

It seems something upset him.  A few of us figured out how to get back into the hidden politics forum so Flynn start panel abusing people who dared post in an open forum.

Shen Li

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503717 time=1687149865 user_id=3374

It seems something upset him.  A few of us figured out how to get back into the hidden politics forum so Flynn start panel abusing people who dared post in an open forum.

The original BF was a good forum. However, you can't replace Shin, Lump and deadskinmask with the likes of Apegirl, Lotusdunce and that gender bending idiot Flynn and expect the forum to still be interesting.

Seriously, I do not see anything appealing about that forum. You have to put your brain in your purse to post there. I guess it's a white thing.

Frood

Hello, my pancake bummed Asiatic princess of the KFC bucket...

***licks both eyebrows with one moistened fingered hand***
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=503725 time=1687159570 user_id=1676

Hi Seamoron wannabe. Why don't you call me stubby and broke so you can be exactly like your ankle biting hero in CR.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=503727 time=1687159737 user_id=3389

Hi Seamoron wannabe. Why don't you call me stubby and broke so you can be exactly like your ankle biting hero in CR.

I'm sorry you're upset that a fair game of professional billiards can be played on top of your level patootie... but was that anyway to treat an admirer?  :6:
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

You or Seamunchkin don't have the brains to upset me. Repetitive retardation only works on special ed students in grade 3.

Frood

Well, repetitive racism against whites is your long-standing MO, so how do you like them new apples, Teach?  :pop:
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

You got a pancake bum? Well sheeeit... do Herman a solid and save his Dayum thread from collapsing in on itself due to an excess of flubber. Only takes a few shots of you in a Richard Simmonds leotard yannow.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

deport_liberals

Quote from: formosan post_id=503696 time=1687122917 user_id=3391

Hello deport liberals, if it is really you.

Hi.

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503738 time=1687163582 user_id=3409

You got a pancake bum? Well sheeeit... do Herman a solid and save his Dayum thread from collapsing in on itself due to an excess of flubber. Only takes a few shots of you in a Richard Simmonds leotard yannow.

No, she does not. She has a curvy body, In the old private sub, she posted some pics. She has nice curvy thighs and arse. Shen Li and Flea are the only two gals on these forums with nice bodies.

Herman

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=503773 time=1687204004 user_id=3305

Hi.

Where have you been hiding.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=503774 time=1687208861 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503738 time=1687163582 user_id=3409

No, she does not. She has a curvy body, In the old private sub, she posted some pics. She has nice curvy thighs and arse. Shen Li and Flea are the only two gals on these forums with nice bodies.

So she won't be saving your thread from excess flubber any time soon, is that what you're telling me?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

formosan

Quote from: deport_liberals post_id=503773 time=1687204004 user_id=3305

Hi.

ac_hithere
too old to be a fashionista

Dove

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=503225 time=1686587621 user_id=3374
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=503180 time=1686524076 user_id=3409

Ahhh, knock it off - I'll ride a bus, I enjoy the opportunity to troll people while someone else worries about skittling the roadkill.

I do have my standards though; no short blue busses. I don't know that I can say the same for Martini.

Buses are different in North America as only the poorest of the poor regularly ride them as they are so inconvenient and they are often filled with drug addicted homeless people.  The last time I road a bus, about six years ago, it took two hours, changes to three different bus lines, to go 12 miles.  I had to take a bus all the way downtown in the wrong direction, take a second back north, and finally a third west.  During one of those legs a homeless drug addict shit himself, pulled the liquid shit puddle out of his pants, and started smearing it on windows and seats.  Fuck that.

I was very happy when my then car got fixed.

When I was at 9 months clean and still in my recovery program I couldn't drive. Had no car. No income. I didn't have shit because I ran my life into the ground using drugs.

So I got a job and took busses to and from work....working nights. I rode the MI hood Smart buss. It was an extra 2 hours out of my day lol.

I did that until I could afford to drive again.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.