Replies: 8351
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:00:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

It sounds like it was quite the day at the other forum.

Shen Li

Quote from: adminbig on July 24, 2023, 10:17:25 AM
Let this be the last comment on this particular train of  thought. Further commenting on the actual "alleged" criminal conviction will be deleted

I just find the unbridled hypocrisy of it all both amusing and loathsome simultaneously. On he one hand Bastard Toilet will shit the bed if you so much as infer a guy who supports groomers is a groomer.

But then he'll go on to privately sanction a hit job on Proofer's name and allow DOZENS of pages with information in direct contradiction to his stated "no pedo" rule to dominate his board

what does that tell you?

Only people with an IQ above 100 need respond to that question
I gotta check that out.

Shen Li

It's down at the moment.

Oerdin

Quote from: adminbig on July 24, 2023, 10:17:25 AM
Let this be the last comment on this particular train of  thought. Further commenting on the actual "alleged" criminal conviction will be deleted

I just find the unbridled hypocrisy of it all both amusing and loathsome simultaneously. On he one hand Bastard Toilet will shit the bed if you so much as infer a guy who supports groomers is a groomer.

But then he'll go on to privately sanction a hit job on Proofer's name and allow DOZENS of pages with information in direct contradiction to his stated "no pedo" rule to dominate his board

what does that tell you?

Only people with an IQ above 100 need respond to that question

Why are you defending him?

adminbig

What makes you think I'm defending him?

Herman.

This thread has taken a WTF turn.

Biggie Smiles

ROTFLAMO!!!!!!!

I hear the sumo sisters think that O is Farmer.

And Flynn, who can see IP addresses as she's busy harvesting them, also believes this as well hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oerdin is not farmer you dumb fat sloths ... the guy lives in California and Farmer was some fucking hick town in Kentucky or Alabama --

Shen Li

I see Superchecker logged in. Hey handsome

Erica Mena

Quote from: Oerdin on July 25, 2023, 01:51:58 AM
Why are you defending him?

Cuz it's not true, dummy. Everyone is telling you it's not true
<t></t>

Herman

The Flynn faggot has a thread begging for change to keep the panel abuse by it's asshole owner going. Good luck with that.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on July 26, 2023, 04:43:32 PM
The Flynn faggot has a thread begging for change to keep the panel abuse by it's asshole owner going. Good luck with that.
Who in their right mind would give the unstable owner of BF one fucking dime?? What, to read the same dozen people calling each other the same retarded names they've been doing for 10+ years. Fucking insane.

Shen Li

KM is pretending to be Bonesaw.  ::)

Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Shen Li on July 28, 2023, 12:25:12 AM
KM is pretending to be Bonesaw.  ::)
The deadbeat dad has a handle pretending to be me.

Shen Li

Oak still has faith in all the ineffective COVID vaccines. :laughinatu: