Replies: 10119
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:34:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on August 24, 2024, 08:19:42 PMI took a look. That Alticus wanker is whining like a little girl because Biggie banned his handles or proxies or some other crybaby shit.

Then you have the usual three ladies including that X retard accusing this forum of bullying moderation. Aint that a laugh. How many folks has that wanker that owns that place banned, read their pm's or posted their personal information.

Whatever, it is a drop in center for a half dozen folks with no life outside of forums.

Imagine trying to sell the idea that someone else is a pussy because you are too much of a chickenshit to login with your own handle and IP address?

that's rich... but that's libtard scum for ya. always trying to claim someone else is what they are.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on August 25, 2024, 01:20:26 AMWho has a military record. The guys who post at Butthurt Fagtory are pansies.
Admongo tries to sell the idea that he's some kind of Rambo Navy Seal or some shit.

He needs to seal his asshole shut so he doesn't fuck around and catch some AIDS

I hear that shit is back on the rise..
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 25, 2024, 01:23:07 AMAdmongo tries to sell the idea that he's some kind of Rambo Navy Seal or some shit.

Rambo didnt diddle kids and suck gallons of cum like Aidsman.
I'd crush his throat like a soda can.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 25, 2024, 01:23:07 AMAdmongo tries to sell the idea that he's some kind of Rambo Navy Seal or some shit.

I forgot about that bullshit. Ya, whatever Apegirl.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on August 25, 2024, 01:26:15 AMRambo didnt diddle kids and suck gallons of cum like Aidsman.
You could do it using only your index finger and thumb.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on August 25, 2024, 01:26:15 AMRambo didnt diddle kids and suck gallons of cum like Aidsman.
Careful now. you might get that sexually frustrated twisted fuck excited with talk like that

next thing you know he'll start shoving enemas up his canyon wide asshole to groom himself for you

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 25, 2024, 01:30:53 AMCareful now. you might get that sexually frustrated twisted fuck excited with talk like that

next thing you know he'll start shoving enemas up his canyon wide asshole to groom himself for you
Might? That will make Apegirl wet himself.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 25, 2024, 01:30:53 AMCareful now. you might get that sexually frustrated twisted fuck excited with talk like that

I'd like to help turn him to chum for the gators and sharks!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on August 25, 2024, 01:33:56 AMMight? That will make Apegirl wet himself.

Yeah, the fecal fairy is some big bag military warrior sitting in front of his computer spamming an obscure message board 22 hours a day.

suuuuuure

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on August 25, 2024, 01:36:00 AMI'd like to help turn him to chum for the gators and sharks!

he would have been gator food had he mustered up the courage to come see me like he said he was.

I'd have posted a video of a gator dragging his bullet riddled body into the lake by my house for all of you to enjoy
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 25, 2024, 01:38:45 AMhe would have been gator food had he mustered up the courage to come see me like he said he was.

I'd have posted a video of a gator dragging his bullet riddled body into the lake by my house for all of you to enjoy

I swear I would book a flight to help you dig the hole!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on August 25, 2024, 01:40:52 AMI swear I would book a flight to help you dig the hole!
My friend up the road has a backhoe

but book the flight so we can sit out by the Olympic size swimming pool to laugh about it.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 25, 2024, 01:43:20 AMMy friend up the road has a backhoe

but book the flight so we can sit out by the Olympic size swimming pool to laugh about it.

I'll buy a bottle of Russell's Reserve 15 year for $500 from Regency Liquors in Winter Garden, we'll get drunk, and piss it all out over his faggit corpse!
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

deport_liberals

Murdoch and Farmer way back when.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 25, 2024, 01:37:05 AMYeah, the fecal fairy is some big bag military warrior sitting in front of his computer spamming an obscure message board 22 hours a day.

suuuuuure
I don't want to attack him personally, but his story seems highly doubtful.