Replies: 10146
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 13, 2024, 10:22:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 29, 2024, 06:11:46 PMI wish I had time to go bump all those Biggie love threads she used to start. I know there on SG too
So why did she fuck him if he is or was that fat.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on August 29, 2024, 07:11:49 PMSo why did she fuck him if he is or was that fat.

Never leave it to a drunk to think things all the way through. Especially one who is born blonde and naturally stupid. They are at a mental handicap the day they are born and the rampant - lifelong alcohol abuse doesn't help matters any.

Then factor in all the years of smoking dope just to cope with such a terrible fate and what do you have? A Terrible combination of unfortunate circumstance.

Fact of the matter is this. There's no appearance shaming here that will work. At least none coming from someone with a leaked photo where she looks more like Ben Grimm, the Thing, from the fantastic four than any kind of sex kitten as she would love her audience to believe.

A photo so terribly embarrassing for a 42 year old woman that she has effectively oscillated desperately  from claiming the extremely disturbing ugliness is due to some 72 day hike through the periling desserts of Disney land -- to claiming AI photo altering -- to flat out settling on the claim that the photo isn't her.

But unfortunately she has friends as irretrievably stupid as she is and instead of keeping her snout under the paper bag where it belongs the hate hog came right out and verified the photo is indeed her. Lmao -- its like you can stand back and let these idiots do all the heavy lifting for you

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

lulz

was it something I said?

Marvin

He must really hate you.. like real life hate you Biggie ^ he has banned me on BF 1 and BF 2.0 about 25 times or more and that shit has never popped up on me when trying to make a new account. fuck he wants my cock so badly

Lol Oak logs out and Olivia is chatting away like crazy. Hmmm

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 29, 2024, 07:45:37 PMNever leave it to a drunk to think things all the way through. Especially one who is born blonde and naturally stupid. They are at a mental handicap the day they are born and the rampant - lifelong alcohol abuse doesn't help matters any.

Then factor in all the years of smoking dope just to cope with such a terrible fate and what do you have? A Terrible combination of unfortunate circumstance.

Fact of the matter is this. There's no appearance shaming here that will work. At least none coming from someone with a leaked photo where she looks more like Ben Grimm, the Thing, from the fantastic four than any kind of sex kitten as she would love her audience to believe.

A photo so terribly embarrassing for a 42 year old woman that she has effectively oscillated desperately  from claiming the extremely disturbing ugliness is due to some 72 day hike through the periling desserts of Disney land -- to claiming AI photo altering -- to flat out settling on the claim that the photo isn't her.

But unfortunately she has friends as irretrievably stupid as she is and instead of keeping her snout under the paper bag where it belongs the hate hog came right out and verified the photo is indeed her. Lmao -- its like you can stand back and let these idiots do all the heavy lifting for you

She's a fat, ugly, desperate nympho. A total fucking mental case. Another pathetic white bitch who couldn't get laid in a men's prison in Asia.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Sloan

She actually does look like The Thing just like avatar_Biggie Smiles said

Biggie Smiles

lmao -- her forehead looks like a fucking roller skating rink.

Bro -- does she produce electricity with all that sun bouncing off that giant fivehead? Look at that glare?  :crampe:

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 29, 2024, 09:26:34 PMlmao -- her forehead looks like a fucking roller skating rink.

Bro -- does she produce electricity with all that sun bouncing off that giant fivehead? Look at that glare?  :crampe:
The white whale is going bald.

deport_liberals

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

"sex kitten"

Lmao

sex kitten where? In a fucking pig sty or other dwelling where livestock congregate?
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Erica Mena

But but...it's not her! Now it's Al generated  :crampe:
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 30, 2024, 11:13:29 AMBut but...it's not her! Now it's Al generated  :crampe:
I dont see anything that says photo altering

Wasn't it funny though how in the midst of her saying the photo was not her the Hate Hog lumbered on in like Jabba the Glutt to say it was her but that the photo was altered?

You Sturdy Murdy A.K.A Pillsbury Murdough had to be fuming at that rank display of gross stupidly

but that's what happens when you have friends born of incest who are miserable, stupid and drunk to boot.

Frood

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 30, 2024, 11:13:29 AMBut but...it's not her! Now it's Al generated  :crampe:

Even AI is fat shaming the moonfaced curry cum swallower?

Smart.

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

hey guise - I just did a zoom call with my daughter-in-law and she said I look just like Chris Hemsworth.

Imagine that?

Zoom call with two shut-ins who piss and shit in a bucket because they at their computers so long every day. Also afraid to show their face  :crampe:

notice how none of them took her up on that offer?

LMAO -- I'm fucking dying here