Replies: 10172
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:18:54 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lab Flaker, Erica Mena, Sloan and 23 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Sloan on August 31, 2024, 11:30:33 PMLooks like the big bad Navy Seal is spending his labor day weekend melting down about avatar_Biggie Smiles

I didnt know deck swabbies were Seals!  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Sloan

Checking the weather this lovely afternoon in Depoe Bay and Merced county and it's sunny skies and birds chirping. And where are AIDSmin and Fat Lily at 4:30 in the afternoon on day two of this holiday weekend?

Erica Mena

Quote from: Sloan on September 01, 2024, 07:43:52 PMChecking the weather this lovely afternoon in Depoe Bay and Merced county and it's sunny skies and birds chirping. And where are AIDSmin and Fat Lily at 4:30 in the afternoon on day two of this holiday weekend?

He was just jumping on my post. He replied in less than two minutes lol
<t></t>

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Lokmar on September 01, 2024, 05:38:10 PMI didnt know deck swabbies were Seals!  :crampe:

Admin did the Seals laundry though.  :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 01, 2024, 08:40:55 PMAdmin did the Seals laundry though.  :crampe:

And made a pretty tight seal around their cocks with his lips -- whut

I bet a lot leaked in but nothing leaked out.

Lokmar

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 01, 2024, 08:40:55 PMAdmin did the Seals laundry though.  :crampe:

I bet he sucked and chewed his way through the ballsack area of their underwear! FACT!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 01, 2024, 07:46:13 PMHe was just jumping on my post. He replied in less than two minutes lol
Good lord. On a weekend too!

I don't even respond to text messages coming directly to my phone that quickly  :crampe:

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Lokmar on September 01, 2024, 08:44:18 PMI bet he sucked and chewed his way through the ballsack area of their underwear! FACT!

Nah.  He lovingly sponged the skid marks out of the soiled skivvies with his tongue and made sure they didn't get too much starch in the wash.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 01, 2024, 08:46:26 PMNah.  He lovingly sponged the skid marks out of the soiled skivvies with his tongue and made sure they didn't get too much starch in the wash.
Smelling dicks -- a labor of love for that degenerate queer shitstain
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

So did those two dumb fuckers really spend all day online?

Now admong is obvious. He lives alone in a one room trailer over in some dilapidated shit RV park with the  life form keeping him company being his dog.

But the Puta Pig? I thought she was a financially stable retiree enjoying a healthy relationship with a highly intelligent, well endowed gentlemen who also enjoys the luxury of a handsome pension?

So what are BOTH of them doing confined to the inside of their shack all day on a holiday weekend as Sloan suggests?

AM I missing something here?

Sloan

If this partner does this might have something to do with him staying in the next room away from her.

Sloan

Fat lily says her partner thinks that everyone spends all day fighting with on a message board are bizarre. She finds them all very boring as well. 
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on September 01, 2024, 10:07:45 PMFat lily says her partner thinks that everyone spends all day fighting with on a message board are bizarre. She finds them all very boring as well. 

Not very bright telling on herself like that is she?

So this imaginary partner whom you believe loves you in that lard lambrynth you call a mind walks over to your computer desk while you're spending 23.5 hrs a day glued to your computer, filling up the room with your awful stench -- shitting in a bucket you rarely swap, just so that you do not miss the next message that some obscure poster who is bizarre just posted thinks THOSE people whom you are spending 23.5 hrs a day associating with are weird?

And doesn't include YOU in that cabal of weird bizzaros by virtue of your continued vigilance at a web forum that hosts such weirdos ?

Does Jabba the Hobbit over there not see the irony in such a statement? Of course she doesn't because that is what rampant inbreeding, soiled dna sampled of some of the most barely evolved sub humans on the planet and community colleges in the state of California will do to an aspiring primate.

Pig, either YOU are the idiot I say you are, or he is the idiot you say he isn't or this person is just a Pigment of your imagination

I'm going with the latter because there's no intelligent and sane man who has something going for himself on any level who gets caught up with someone as hateful, ugly and stupid as Planet Oink. Paying per diem for the company of street hookers with deadly STDs, questionable hygiene habits and rotting corpse breath are a preferable option to living with this whinny water buffalo.

I would rather be stabbed with ice picks daily before being dipped face first into a cauldron of hot molten lava than to spend so much as 10 minutes of my life in a romantic relationship with that swamp hog.

By the way, that pear shaped head of hers that looks like it was poured onto her shoulders like a Mr softy ice cream reminds me of someone.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Erica Mena

She thinks dissing my husband is scoring a point.

Mannnn they done beat that drum at TRF for YEARS. Their lil whack ass jabs ain't shit compared to my fights with Stan. Stan / Bra1n would have had Oak ready to commit herself
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 01, 2024, 11:00:16 PMShe thinks

there you go -- being far too generous in your assessments