Replies: 10197
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:22:19 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 03, 2024, 08:28:16 PMNo yuo

Blurt wants to fight me in real life. lol @ a cornfed white pig thinking she can mop a hood Latina lol

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you know you've hit pay dirt when they want to fight you in real life.

Reminds me of the 3am melty NAMBLAMIN. had a few weeks back where he was imagining a world where he wasn't a testosterone free dick sucking fairy boy and actually boarded an airplane to come kill me. With his bare paws. lmao   forgive me, I just had to laugh.

Then, without warning, his own ecstasy jolted him back into reality where he was still a toothless long necked gimp, sitting in front of a monitor encrusted with spittle, shitting in a bucket - with a tampon up his ass and all seemed right in the world again.

So he did what he always does -- spam the fuck out of a message board 

and that, Erica, is how I narrowly escaped my own demise.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on September 03, 2024, 08:44:43 PMCry more about being an outed cock sucker and female safe spaces assailant, dude.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

cock sucker doesn't want to be called a cock sucker no more

well then stop sucking cocks, cocksucker.

it's a simple solution the way I see it
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on September 03, 2024, 09:41:57 PMI took a day trip to Malaysia with my family. What was I thinking.

Do not let that happen again. there are intellectually famished attention starved miscreants out there.

We must be mindful of our duties. With superior intellect, dna and overall likeability comes great responsibility

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 03, 2024, 09:56:14 PMDo not let that happen again. there are intellectually famished attention starved miscreants out there.

We must be mindful of our duties. With superior intellect, dna and overall likeability comes great responsibility
My sons want to go to Singapore Universal Studios next weekend. I'll tell them that is simply out of the question. I have to provide reading material for an unemployed cocksucker who lives on these boardz.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

This took me away from political twitter for two weeks lol.

It's calling me back  :crampe:
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on September 03, 2024, 10:04:19 PMMy sons want to go to Singapore Universal Studios next weekend. I'll tell them that is simply out of the question. I have to provide reading material for an unemployed cocksucker who lives on these boardz.

Look at the bright side.

Every minute you cause him to remain glued to his computer screen is a minute he is not sneaking into a bathroom with some innocent little girl who doesn't enjoy state protection from people like him.

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 03, 2024, 10:07:14 PMLook at the bright side.

Every minute you cause him remain glued to his computer screen is a minute he is not sneaking into a bathroom with some innocent little girl who doesn't enjoy state protection from people like him.
Now I really will tell my sons no Universal Studios on the weekend.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on September 03, 2024, 10:09:27 PMNow I really will tell my sons no Universal Studios on the weekend.
you, are what we like to call, salt of the earth.

it's a movement you know.

NO Peeks for Freaks. These little girls are children of GOd!

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 03, 2024, 10:14:28 PMyou, are what we like to call, salt of the earth.

it's a movement you know.

NO Peeks for Freaks. These little girls are children of GOd!
BF used to be a good forum. The original I mean. You can't replace posters like shin, DSM, Mona, and Lump, with the likes of Hollidunce, Mergecock and Apegirl.

However, they are free to be imbeciles. On the other hand, any grown man that makes sharing showers with little girls his hill to die on is a seriously disturbed individual.

Apegirl should be a pariah across all these boardz.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on September 03, 2024, 10:22:10 PMHowever, they are free to be imbeciles. On the other hand, any grown man that makes sharing showers his hill to die on is a seriously disturbed individual.

This right here.

The personal emotional investment he has and the outrage he expresses whenever it is called out on any level tells the whole story about him.

I've seen him go on 5 day nonstop spamming benders when someone mentioned an uncomfortable feeling with this trend of grown men being allowed to shower next to little girls.

that's far too much of a personal connection for him to simply be a casual observer

He's like Dove on the matter of abortion only his big pet peeve is that he wants a world where he can oil up and naked bear hug little girls in community showers who are unfamiliar to him without worrying about criminal consequence 

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 03, 2024, 10:24:57 PMThis right here.

The personal emotional investment he has and the outrage he expresses whenever it is called out on any level tells the whole story about him.

I've seen him go on 5 day nonstop spamming benders when someone mentioned an uncomfortable feeling with this trend of grown men being allowed to shower next to little girls.

that's far too much of a personal connection for him to simply be a casual observer

He's like Dove on the matter of abortion only his big pet peeve is that he wants a world where he can oil up and naked bear hug little girls in community showers who are unfamiliar to him without worrying about criminal consequence 
I have never seen anything like his melties over no showering with little girls. He's a very sick person.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on September 03, 2024, 10:29:14 PMI have never seen anything like his melties over no showering with little girls. He's a very sick person.

Same here.

It takes a bold dedication to child grooming to be that passionate about that particular issue.

it's one thing to say you in favor of transsexuals rights to be what they want to be and want them to be afforded basic human respect as anyone else.

It's another thing entirely to fly off the handle when a woman shares her personal experience and uncomfortable feelings with men entering areas where little girls may be in vulnerable situations. 

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 03, 2024, 10:32:19 PMSame here.

It takes a bold dedication to child grooming to be that passionate about that particular issue.

it's one thing to say you in favor of transsexuals rights to be what they want to be and want them to be afforded basic human respect as anyone else.

It's another thing entirely to fly off the handle when a woman shares her personal experience and uncomfortable feelings with men entering areas where little girls may be in vulnerable situations. 
The latter is what it was all about for that sick fuck anyway. Human rights for adult trannies is a smokescreen.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on September 03, 2024, 10:38:50 PMThe latter is what it was all about for that sick fuck anyway. Human rights for adult trannies is a smokescreen.

Right?

what else could it possibly be? As if we are all stupid and don't see the end game here.

Trannies need rights to enter rest rooms with little girls? Why do they need such a right and what exploitable vulnerability does such a change in the paradigm create?

Like it is completely unfathomable for some train wreck of a mental case to delude themselves into thinking they are a woman is totally above suddenly acting upon some sick sexual urge that enters their twisted mind.

and THAT is what this degenerate is fighting heart and soul for. NAh, you can't convince me there isn't some personal gain there with that level of dedication.

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on September 03, 2024, 10:09:27 PMNow I really will tell my sons no Universal Studios on the weekend.

Universal Studios is OK. The molesters and groomers mainly hang out at Mickie's Place.