Replies: 10202
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:09:21 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on September 04, 2024, 11:53:14 AMWe all know The Irish are niggeRs.

I'd be offended by your statement if I wasn't 13-14 other ethnicities...  :dontknow:
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on September 04, 2024, 11:56:19 AMI'd be offended by your statement if I wasn't 13-14 other ethnicities...  :dontknow:

Same-ish!  :crampe:

I'm Irish, English, Scottish, and Austrian.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on September 04, 2024, 11:51:27 AMIn all fairness, this was not verified by Bryan. Oddly enough, it was Moocow who air claimed everything about their encounter while Bryan was a gentlemen and didnt share anything graphic or possibly insulting.

Shows what a dirty skank whore moocow is, doesnt it?
Exactly.

Same here. Conservative men have far more class than these dumpster bush pigs. We don't kiss and tell.

It wasn't until MooDork spilled all of her doctored and twisted versions of our encounter that I figured 'fuck it, let's go ahead and talk about it'

lol -- she thought she was shaming me by claiming I didn't get hard? Bitch it was YOU and I'm proud of that of my solider standing his ground with a fiery but mostly flaccid protest. It shows that for the first time in the history of my life my little head and big head were in complete sync with one another. 

Now if a hottie like avatar_Dove corroborated that story we may have been onto something which might be embarrassing. But she didn't so it shows you how paper thin their ability to think two moves ahead actually is
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on September 04, 2024, 11:57:36 AMSame-ish!  :crampe:

I'm Irish, English, Scottish, and Austrian.

Scottish, Irish, Welsh, German, Austrian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, French Canadian, just plain French,, English, Eastern European, and old time Ashkenazi,... so far.

My hair, skin, and eye colours change every decade depending on diet and sunlight acquired.

I'm like a Rubix Cube of genetics...  :dontknow:

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2024, 12:08:17 PMExactly.

Same here. Conservative men have far more class than these dumpster bush pigs. We don't kiss and tell.

It wasn't until MooDork spilled all of her doctored and twisted versions of our encounter that I figured 'fuck it, let's go ahead and talk about it'

lol -- she thought she was shaming me by claiming I didn't get hard? Bitch it was YOU and I'm proud of that of my solider standing his ground with a fiery but mostly flaccid protest. It shows that for the first time in the history of my life my little head and big head were in complete sync with one another. 

Now if a hottie like avatar_Dove corroborated that story we may have been onto something which might be embarrassing. But she didn't so it shows you how paper thin their ability to think two moves ahead actually is

Dove is a fit lil conservative package. Kind of difficult to compare her with Fat Oak or Munter Murdy.

Dove would draw a penis towards her.

Two cows one Subway voucher would absolutely bury a hoagie in their dumpster twats and ask for a dozen party platters after.
Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Just did a proxy drive by and I must say I am proud of avatar_Aryan avatar_Dove and avatar_Erica Mena

They are doing the Lord's labor

for every minute they are keeping that creepy child groomer glued to his computer screen is one less minute he is NOT out sneaking into women's bathrooms to frighten little girls

be proud of yourselves, oh soldiers of Light!
Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Frood

:thumbup2:

Dove and cohorts smashed those stupid motherfuckers.

:crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Admin replies to me within three seconds. Yes I timed him
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 04, 2024, 01:27:58 PMAdmin replies to me within three seconds. Yes I timed him
he doesn't even take bio breaks so he just shits on himself so that he could keep jamming his F5 key  :crampe:  :crampe:

You are truly doing the Lord's work keeping him confined to his trailer like this. Little girls in his county are all the safer because of you.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2024, 01:30:52 PMhe doesn't even take bio breaks so he just shits on himself so that he could keep jamming his F5 key  :crampe:  :crampe:

You are truly doing the Lord's work keeping him confined to his trailer like this. Little girls in his county are all the safer because of you.

I think he wears a colostomy bag. All bullshit aside
<t></t>

Frood

But but but, Fat Oak is highly intelligent damn it!!@!!@

Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Frood on September 04, 2024, 01:21:12 PM:thumbup2:

Dove and cohorts smashed those stupid motherfuckers.

:crampe:

Dude I'm genuinely confused though  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove on September 04, 2024, 01:37:03 PMDude I'm genuinely confused though  :crampe:

Right? It's like he's so mad, he's not making sense
<t></t>

Erica Mena

That's what Murdock was doing yesterday. Maybe he drinks too?
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2024, 12:08:17 PMExactly.

When she started telling me about this fuck fest and some cosmic connection she has with you....I could tell she was trying to get under my skin.

Then she told me you couldn't stay hard.

You know what I said?

"Huh. Well, it was working just fine when I left it"

:facepalm:  :crampe:
That's fire That's fire x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.