Replies: 10202
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:09:21 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 04, 2024, 01:39:42 PMThat's what Murdock was doing yesterday. Maybe he drinks too?

She always gets incoherent and nasty when she drinks.

And maybe he does. I never thought about it but that would make sense.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove on September 04, 2024, 01:42:34 PMWhen she started telling me about this fuck fest and some cosmic connection she has with you....I could tell she was trying to get under my skin.

Then she told me you couldn't stay hard.

You know what I said?

"Huh. Well, it was working just fine when I left it"

:facepalm:  :crampe:

Who does that??? I wouldn't want to disclose I fucked my best friends ex.

She's a serious weirdo.
Agree Agree x 2 View List
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 04, 2024, 01:44:49 PMWho does that??? I wouldn't want to disclose I fucked my best friends ex.

She's a serious weirdo.

Someone who was never actually a friend.

I would never ever try to move in on a friend's ex like that myself. Especially if they were still friends like Big and I are. She was always gonna burn with jealousy.

Admin talks like Big and I are the same person  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Frood on September 04, 2024, 12:20:20 PMDove is a fit lil conservative package. Kind of difficult to compare her with Fat Oak or Munter Murdy.

Dove would draw a penis towards her.

Two cows one Subway voucher would absolutely bury a hoagie in their dumpster twats and ask for a dozen party platters after.

I do be attracting dick.

I was hoping that would slow down after 35 but it hasn't.

I got the hotness on me. It's a curse!!!

I can flat out tell a man "I have 4 kids from 4 different fathers, 3 divorces, and a severe mental illness" and they'll be like "Baby I can fix you"  :facepalm:

Sir...i will swallow your soul and ruin your life!!! When can I move in?!

Lulz.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on September 04, 2024, 01:46:48 PMSomeone who was never actually a friend.

I would never ever try to move in on a friend's ex like that myself. Especially if they were still friends like Big and I are. She was always gonna burn with jealousy.

Admin talks like Big and I are the same person  :crampe:

From what I hear he thinks everyone is me.

Good thing he doesn't drive a car or he'd be road raging at every driver that cut him off thinking it was really me  :crampe:

The psychological trauma I've inflicted on that poor delicate soul should be criminal at this point
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2024, 01:55:45 PMFrom what I hear he thinks everyone is me.

Good thing he doesn't drive a car or he'd be road raging at every driver that cut him off thinking it was really me  :crampe:

The psychological trauma I've inflicted on that poor delicate soul should be criminal at this point

I was informed today that you sent me apackin because I'm a "horror" of a woman and terrible to be around 24/7.

That hurt :*(

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on September 04, 2024, 02:01:06 PMI was informed today that you sent me apackin because I'm a "horror" of a woman and terrible to be around 24/7.

That hurt :*(
Oh? By whom? Ursla the sea witch?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Dove on September 04, 2024, 01:42:34 PMWhen she started telling me about this fuck fest and some cosmic connection she has with you....I could tell she was trying to get under my skin.

Then she told me you couldn't stay hard.

You know what I said?

"Huh. Well, it was working just fine when I left it"

:facepalm:  :crampe:

I was a man whore in previous versions of myself. If it flashed its tits or gash and winked at me (or lifted the covers up and did some of the same), I was there.

Fat chicks however take a lot of grog and a lot of imagination in total darkness.

Fuck doing it in the light though. Lights on; total boner killer....even if they have the greatest unassisted high beam titiies known to mankind. You know... gravity defying titties which stand leaps and bounds ahead of them with Elon Musk rocket ship nips.

One has to get the lights out quick while building up the urge and drive to chuck one's sausage down their hallway via titty play (and usually holding one's nose because when fat cows get wet, it smells like wet dead puppy).

I wouldn't have ever bothered with Murdy or Oak.

The stank would have been immeasurable, tits running the range of tick bites on sun baked watermelons or prolapsed anuses on a pair of rotten bleached hams,

And the risk!

Any hole was my goal... but not those sorts of black holes. Just one of my swimmers getting through would condemn me to a life of self hatred and suicidal tendencies.... for I would have halved my IQ in my spawn and they'd be too fucking fat and stupid to strive for a greater life on their own.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 04, 2024, 02:02:01 PMOh? By whom? Ursla the sea witch?

Yes.

I gave what I felt was the most correct retelling of our romantic adventure.

But alas....she corrected me with the truth!  :Doh2:

Aryan

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 04, 2024, 01:27:58 PMAdmin replies to me within three seconds. Yes I timed him

He's trying to keep up with large Lil...

Biggie Smiles

Fuck... you guys really kicked the hornets nest and have these gimps abuzz with fire on their heads for nearly nine fucking days now  :crampe:

Donations?

The owner should be donating to you guys and then extorting the little gimp wad restroom stalker and the weather whales for protection

# smart business move.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Dove on September 04, 2024, 01:53:55 PMI do be attracting dick.

I was hoping that would slow down after 35 but it hasn't.

I got the hotness on me. It's a curse!!!

I can flat out tell a man "I have 4 kids from 4 different fathers, 3 divorces, and a severe mental illness" and they'll be like "Baby I can fix you"  :facepalm:

Sir...i will swallow your soul and ruin your life!!! When can I move in?!

Lulz.

:crampe:

Must be a Michigan thing for both sexes.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on September 04, 2024, 02:08:29 PMYes.

I gave what I felt was the most correct retelling of our romantic adventure.

But alas....she corrected me with the truth!  :Doh2:
she's just mad because no man has ever actually loved her
Love Love x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Frood on September 04, 2024, 02:06:33 PMI was a man whore in previous versions of myself. If it flashed its tits or gash and winked at me (or lifted the covers up and did some of the same), I was there.

Fat chicks however take a lot of grog and a lot of imagination in total darkness.

Fuck doing it in the light though. Lights on; total boner killer....even if they have the greatest unassisted high beam titiies known to mankind. You know... gravity defying titties which stand leaps and bounds ahead of them with Elon Musk rocket ship nips.

One has to get the lights out quick while building up the urge and drive to chuck one's sausage down their hallway via titty play (and usually holding one's nose because when fat cows get wet, it smells like wet dead puppy).

I wouldn't have ever bothered with Murdy or Oak.

The stank would have been immeasurable, tits running the range of tick bites on sun baked watermelons or prolapsed anuses on a pair of rotten bleached hams,

And the risk!

Any hole was my goal... but not those sorts of black holes. Just one of my swimmers getting through would condemn me to a life of self hatred and suicidal tendencies.... for I would have halved my IQ in my spawn and they'd be too fucking fat and stupid to strive for a greater life on their own.

I have only been with 6 men in my entire life. Okay allowed 6 inside of me. I have only gone down on 4 men.

I'm telling you....my reputation is so much more fun than my reality.

I was a 26 year old stripper with a body count of 3  :facepalm:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aryan on September 04, 2024, 02:08:42 PMHe's trying to keep up with large Lil...
Rmember back in the Halo days when you'd score 10 kills in a row and the game would say "running riot"

pig is on a running rhino right now for what? 5 days straight?
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List