The best topic

Replies: 8519
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:16:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Music you are jamming too thread

Started by weebles, May 22, 2022, 02:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: RAVEN on September 02, 2023, 11:24:10 PMhahaha...  We went full circle, Reggie LOL.. That's the first one I played <3 lol.  How was your concert??

Dropped a mini review in the What are you doing thread. ;)

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

The Wise and Powerful

Reggie Essent

Labor Day is done and summer's officially over ...

Reggie Essent

I used to jam with her first husband years ago.  He said she's dumber than a box of rocks, but when she opens her mouth to sing its like an angel came down from heaven.

Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

One more.  This song helped me through.

Love Love x 2 View List

koreaboo

since all i do is listen to music while posting this seems like a good thread for my first post in a new forum!

will it also be my goodbye to memebee? time will tell.

koreaboo

koreaboo

you'll probably find me posting here and talking to myself while i ponder the state of the music industry.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: koreaboo on September 07, 2023, 03:26:26 PMsince all i do is listen to music while posting this seems like a good thread for my first post in a new forum!

Nice intro to the music thread.  Well done and welcome.

Shen Li

Quote from: koreaboo on September 07, 2023, 03:26:26 PMsince all i do is listen to music while posting this seems like a good thread for my first post in a new forum!

I see it's still down.

koreaboo

at this point i'd be surprised if memebee came back. i'm a pessimist so take that with a grain of salt.

anyway, alison krause reminded of gillian welch. which means i had to listen to this one again.

koreaboo

sometimes a new bassist makes all the difference in the world.

koreaboo

wait, where was i? oh right, beneath the be-bop moon.

koreaboo

i really shouldn't play the music video because the 'band' looks cheesy trying to look glam.

QuoteSometimes I'm playing keyboards and Alison's singing. In fact, on 'Ooh La La', I played this bass line while she was singing and her microphone picked up quite a lot of me clattering on the keys. We actually used that in the chorus. It sounds awfully like horses galloping.