The best topic

Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Music you are jamming too thread

Started by weebles, May 22, 2022, 02:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Of course, no forum that prides itself on hard rock would be complete without an example or two of Wendy O Williams and the Plasmatics....

You know, I reckon in addition to shredding it and fucking like a banshee (more than once live on stage by all accounts) she could very likely break brass bolts with her vaginal scrunch. Not for the faint of heart.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Arch Enemy is worth a mention too.

Swedish melodic death metal with a Canadian frontwoman... what's not to like about that?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Reggie Essent

Love Love x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Love Love x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Reggie Essent

Reggie Essent

Reggie Essent

It's what I'm listening to, right?

I saw this lady play a long time ago.  It was good.

Adolf Oliver Bush

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

avatar_Reggie Essent I want you to listen to this, avatar_Erica Mena too... maybe avatar_Biggie Smiles as well.

- Andy Warhol