The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Music you are jamming too thread

Started by weebles, May 22, 2022, 02:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: koreaboo on September 08, 2023, 02:55:13 AMat this point i'd be surprised if memebee came back. i'm a pessimist so take that with a grain of salt.
Welcome. We have a few people here who also post at VF. Caskur, Freud, deadskinmask, and Berry Sweet are registered here.

If VF is down for a while, I hope more VF posters join us.

koreaboo

thanks for the hearty welcome.

this one goes out to evs. hopefully we can post together again.

caskur

Quote from: koreaboo on September 07, 2023, 03:26:26 PMsince all i do is listen to music while posting this seems like a good thread for my first post in a new forum!

will it also be my goodbye to memebee? time will tell.

Are you WEEBLES?

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

koreaboo

nope, but me and weebs were mostly confined to a music thread so i can see why the confusion.

one last video from the memebee vault. this one is for when happy times turn to sadness as you realize something is gone for good.

koreaboo

yeah so i was digging through the vaults and occasionally disappear down a rabbit hole for long periods. i mean, last night i found myself listening to an interview with kurt cobain even though i'm not at all interested.

the interviewer is erica em from muchmusic. i have no idea what she looks like but i appreciate her interview skills.

Reggie Essent

Reggie Essent

koreaboo

our next album will be new wave.

- kurt cobain

Gremlin

koreaboo

notice the keyboards playing the bridge throughout the verse. it's all i can do but listen in wonder.

koreaboo

then the keyboard plays a melody throughout the chorus. i mean.

koreaboo

as you can tell i just make shit up ^^ on the fly.

koreaboo

that being said the production is unbelievable.

Reggie Essent

For your Friday evening listening pleasure.  To get it started anyway.

Love Love x 1 View List