Replies: 10377
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Beauty Tips

Started by Anonymous, October 21, 2012, 06:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson""nillittäminen" is the thing that women do. Hissyfitting...

I just say "VITTU NYT LOPPUU SE NILLITTÄMINEN!! TURPA KIINNI! EIHÄN TUOTA VINKUMISTA JAKSA KUKAAN KUUNNELLA!!". Women whine about everything... I just say SHUT UP! Hit me and I will hit you back.

How has that worked out for ya? :roll:

Hard to explain... Women fear me. They think that I´m evil. A bandit.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson""nillittäminen" is the thing that women do. Hissyfitting...

I just say "VITTU NYT LOPPUU SE NILLITTÄMINEN!! TURPA KIINNI! EIHÄN TUOTA VINKUMISTA JAKSA KUKAAN KUUNNELLA!!". Women whine about everything... I just say SHUT UP! Hit me and I will hit you back.

Ain't you just so fucking impressive.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/cityofate/Frito%20Bandito.jpg">
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Haha, are tou implying Odinson is quick on the draw Renee? ;)

Odinson

How impressive is that!? Being treated like a crook...

"poistu siitä rosvo" meaning go away you crook. I told her that she is gonna lose her job because of that for I was her new superior.

I´m due to start my new job in february. A mine. I´m gonna kick that bitch out unless she goes on all fours and begs. Fucking stupid sow.

Odinson

Ignored... Huh?

I´am quick on the draw but it takes a while for me to shoot.

She is highly orgasmic... I only get one but it is a good one. Makes a gushing noise.

She really likes to be submissive. I feel like a total buck.

Odinson

First of all, unless the women you are interacting with are nut-jobs, they aren't going to be whining and hitting you. If your woman is unhappy all the time to the point where they are violent then something is very, VERY wrong with one or both of you.

Know this, dumbass. If a woman is emotionally and mentally stable and they are bitching at you and are literally driven to violence, it is probably YOUR fault. Women don't just beat on men for the hell of it. That kind of behavior is reserved for caveman like, knuckle dragging, imbeciles like yourself.

Come on.. You are fucking dumbasses. Women are always pampered and that is why you have no intelligence. That is just evolution.

Most of the greenies are women and you welcome blacks with open legs. You are dumb.

Males like me try to hold this shit together.

You dumb fucking females spread around lies about us to boost your fucking worthless niggers ego.

You females have some kind of hormone driven unit in your head.

And when you motherfucking fucks get screwed, I have to give the towelhead or coon epic beating.

Anonymous

Winter is upon us, so moisturizers are essential especially important..

You can use natural products or there are many good products on the market that are inexpensive too..

This one from Nature Republic is only $15.00.

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/08/403/nature-republic-soothing-and-moisture-aloe-vera-92-soothing-gel-M_p0019840308.jpg">

Renee

No, I'm implying that he thinks a little too fucking much of himself when in reality he is nothing more than a one dimensional cartoon.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

First of all, unless the women you are interacting with are nut-jobs, they aren't going to be whining and hitting you. If your woman is unhappy all the time to the point where they are violent then something is very, VERY wrong with one or both of you.

Know this, dumbass. If a woman is emotionally and mentally stable and they are bitching at you and are literally driven to violence, it is probably YOUR fault. Women don't just beat on men for the hell of it. That kind of behavior is reserved for caveman like, knuckle dragging, imbeciles like yourself.

Come on.. You are fucking dumbasses. Women are always pampered and that is why you have no intelligence. That is just evolution.

Most of the greenies are women and you welcome blacks with open legs. You are dumb.

Males like me try to hold this shit together.

You dumb fucking females spread around lies about us to boost your fucking worthless niggers ego.

You females have some kind of hormone driven unit in your head.

And when you motherfucking fucks get screwed, I have to give the towelhead or coon epic beating.

Hey rummy, hows the vodka holding out?  

Get a clue jack-off; nobody is spreading lies about you. Any negative press that gets attached to you is all your own doing. All any of us need do is sit back and just let you ramble.  :D

Anonymous

^^Renee, I never seen any drunk crave attention the way this clown odinstain does. He makes Oscar Mayer look as sober as a judge.

Odinson

+358 040054639... Call me.

Shinnie asked for numbers from trolls... There you have it! I want to hear your voice.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"+358 040054639... Call me.

Shinnie asked for numbers from trolls... There you have it! I want to hear your voice.

Oh Christ, look at this shit.

Now he is looking for free phone sex.  :roll:

Anonymous

He's hitting the bottle a little harder than normal tonight Renee. Meanwhile, he claims to have infant triplets and a woman in the house??

Renee

He's hitting the bottle a little harder than normal tonight Renee. Meanwhile, he claims to have infant triplets and a woman in the house??

Yeah well sometimes you see a lot of stuff that isn't there when you are fucked up.  :lol:

Anonymous

Yeah well sometimes you see a lot of stuff that isn't there when you are fucked up.  :lol:

That I definitely believe Renee.