Replies: 10377
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:23:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Beauty Tips

Started by Anonymous, October 21, 2012, 06:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"

They are treated like kings even if they are worthless like keeper and obvious li.

You think that your beauty draws black and white males to you... Asian females are known to be docile, submissive etc.

And an "easy poon".

I do not find robot females sexy... I want 90% devil and 10% angel.

lol you silly silly little boy....obviously you have never met an ajuma.....hehehe.....fuck with one and they would find you in a ditch with your balls in your mouth in most asian countries i have been in.....

Yes, Odinson has some strange ideas about Asian women. If he only the knew the truth of what we are really like especially the older ones.

You have said yourself that you have some kind of a stereotype on you.

I know what many of them are. I have had alot of them.

It´s actually no secret what you females like. Only dumb fucks think you are somehow innocent.  :D

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Roles are more unofficially defined in Asia than in Canada..

I don't know if I would say men in Asia are treated like "kings"..

Asian countries are also changing rapidly too and that includes traditional relationships between men and women..

Asian countries have ancient cultures, so I do not expect Confucian ideas about relationships to end in the near future.

They are treated like kings even if they are worthless like keeper and obvious li.

You think that your beauty draws black and white males to you... Asian females are known to be docile, submissive etc.

And an "easy poon".

lol you silly silly little boy....obviously you have never met an ajuma.....hehehe.....fuck with one and they would find you in a ditch with your balls in your mouth in most asian countries i have been in.....

Your description of them just is the asian fetish. You can twist it to make it look more cool in the eyes of these female morons here but I know.

You are old dumb fuck with an asian fetish.

You know what happens to your short ass if we meet on a street... White dude/asian woman relationships are as pathetic as the white woman/nigger coon relationships. Fat ass ugly slob finding love in Gambia and some divorced old coot finding love in asia..

Obvious Li

lol@idiotboy....somehow i suspect we travel in different parts of town so not too worried about meeting you.....i try to avoid nazis.....if for no other reason than i get enough laughs during an average day as it is...... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Roles are more unofficially defined in Asia than in Canada..

I don't know if I would say men in Asia are treated like "kings"..

Asian countries are also changing rapidly too and that includes traditional relationships between men and women..

Asian countries have ancient cultures, so I do not expect Confucian ideas about relationships to end in the near future.

And an "easy poon".

lol@ Obvious Li. I see you have met my mom and my late grandmother.

Odinson

Look idiot.... I have heard too many sorry excuses for a male praising asian women and how they treat men...

I have had a load of crap from asian females.

You spew all these stereotypes. I should be recieving african heat in bed but she has more fun than I do in bed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Look idiot.... I have heard too many sorry excuses for a male praising asian women and how they treat men...

You spew all these stereotypes. I should be recieving african heat in bed but she has more fun than I do in bed.

Look who's talking here. Your pretty good with a stereotype yourself.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Odinson"Look idiot.... I have heard too many sorry excuses for a male praising asian women and how they treat men...

Look who's talking here. Your pretty good with a stereotype yourself.

We are relatively new when dealing with them, yet we have made our own opinion of them which is similar in everywhere.

There´s a stereotype about finns... We drink too much which is true.

The things that I say do not mean that I hate the individual.

Obvious Li

And an "easy poon".

[/b]

yes....i am married to one...sweet as apple pie...as long as the world turns her way...if not ..it's helfire and the nuclear option......just step aside and let it go...hehehe

Anonymous

[/b]

yes....i am married to one...sweet as apple pie...as long as the world turns her way...if not ..it's helfire and the nuclear option......just step aside and let it go...hehehe

A loving caring hellfire and nuclear option though I'm sure OL.

Obvious Li

[/b]

yep...still the sexiest woman i know...... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

[/b]

Oh that is so sweet Mr. Obvious Li..

I am so happy the Lord brought the two of you together.

:D

Odinson

Oh that is so sweet Mr. Obvious Li..

I am so happy the Lord brought the two of you together.

:D

You are sexy but you probably say go away you bandit to me.

Odinson

"nillittäminen" is the thing that women do. Hissyfitting...

I just say "VITTU NYT LOPPUU SE NILLITTÄMINEN!! TURPA KIINNI! EIHÄN TUOTA VINKUMISTA JAKSA KUKAAN KUUNNELLA!!". Women whine about everything... I just say SHUT UP! Hit me and I will hit you back.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson""nillittäminen" is the thing that women do. Hissyfitting...

I just say "VITTU NYT LOPPUU SE NILLITTÄMINEN!! TURPA KIINNI! EIHÄN TUOTA VINKUMISTA JAKSA KUKAAN KUUNNELLA!!". Women whine about everything... I just say SHUT UP! Hit me and I will hit you back.

How has that worked out for ya? :roll:

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson""nillittäminen" is the thing that women do. Hissyfitting...

First of all, unless the women you are interacting with are nut-jobs, they aren't going to be whining and hitting you. If your woman is unhappy all the time to the point where they are violent then something is very, VERY wrong with one or both of you.

Know this, dumbass. If a woman is emotionally and mentally stable and they are bitching at you and are literally driven to violence, it is probably YOUR fault. Women don't just beat on men for the hell of it. That kind of behavior is reserved for caveman like, knuckle dragging, imbeciles like yourself.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.