Replies: 10380
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:23:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Beauty Tips

Started by Anonymous, October 21, 2012, 06:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Asian girls take pride in their appearance and do not shy away from their femininity. Asian chicks would be ashamed to go out of the house looking like a dogs dinner the way so many white women do.

I totally agree, I have noticed Asian Women are very much Feminine and the women/men have respect and Honor and stick to there traditions, I like to watch that one movie with Tom Cruz " The last Samurai". I actually LOVE everything about there Culture. The White man could learn a lot from them.

You actually got that right. :D

Males are treated like kings by default.

keeper

You have nothing to be happy about, its a well known fact Asian Men have small Peckers. I feel bad for you. Obi... I think my new nick name for you willlll beeeeeee (taps desk) I know, it will be Pinky Finger. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"You have nothing to be happy about, its a well known fact Asian Men have small Peckers. I feel bad for you. Obi... I think my new nick name for you willlll beeeeeee (taps desk) I know, it will be Pinky Finger. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

What?

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"You have nothing to be happy about, its a well known fact Asian Men have small Peckers. I feel bad for you. Obi... I think my new nick name for you willlll beeeeeee (taps desk) I know, it will be Pinky Finger. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Odinson is not Asain.  :roll:

BTW, how BIG his dick actually is shouldn't be anyone's concern around here. It's the fact that more often than not he behaves like a BIG dick that should be of concern. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

BTW, how BIG his dick actually is shouldn't be anyone's concern around here. It's the fact that more often than not he behaves like a BIG dick that should be of concern. :lol:

How I´m a big dick? I love women but I´ve seen how alot of them act. Being a bouncer and travelling the world does that..

Liking my dick means that you will go for any big dick around.

I understand that the feeling of a big thing pumping into your vagina is dominating to you. Makes you AAAAACCHHH! in my experience. Copliments from my father.  :lol:

I do not abuse her if that is what you think. I do not hit her, I do not push her down in anyway. I just like her.

I do not know what you expect from a relationship which was found in a party place. Holiday romances are just for holidays...

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

How I´m a big dick? I love women but I´ve seen how alot of them act. Being a bouncer and travelling the world does that..

I understand that the feeling of a big thing pumping into your vagina is dominating to you. Makes you AAAAACCHHH! in my experience. Copliments from my father.  :lol:

I do not abuse her if that is what you think. I do not hit her, I do not push her down in anyway. I just like her.

I do not know what you expect from a relationship which was found in a party place. Holiday romances are just for holidays...

Do you ALWAYS have to prove everything I say? You take all the sport out of it.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Asian girls take pride in their appearance and do not shy away from their femininity. Asian chicks would be ashamed to go out of the house looking like a dogs dinner the way so many white women do.

I totally agree, I have noticed Asian Women are very much Feminine and the women/men have respect and Honor and stick to there traditions, I like to watch that one movie with Tom Cruz " The last Samurai". I actually LOVE everything about there Culture. The White man could learn a lot from them.

Roles are more unofficially defined in Asia than in Canada..

I don't know if I would say men in Asia are treated like "kings"..

Asian countries are also changing rapidly too and that includes traditional relationships between men and women..

Asian countries have ancient cultures, so I do not expect Confucian ideas about relationships to end in the near future.

Odinson

Do you ALWAYS have to prove everything I say? You take all the sport out of it.  :lol:

It rubs the walls. She gets multiple orgasms. I only get one but it is a male orgasm... A release and pride because she is still making her female orgasm fits with her end full of my soldiers.  8-)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Asian countries are also changing rapidly too and that includes traditional relationships between men and women..

Asian countries have ancient cultures, so I do not expect Confucian ideas about relationships to end in the near future.

Lots of social change in the East and that will continue. However, the East are collective societies as I think you are trying to say. Many Westerners see East Asians wearing stylish clothes using the latest mobile technology and say aha, they are trying to be exactly like us. WRONGO!! These are only superficial things. There is so much more to Eastern culture that Samsung or Sony cannot change with their latest product lines.

Odinson

They are treated like kings even if they are worthless like keeper and obvious li.

You think that your beauty draws black and white males to you... Asian females are known to be docile, submissive etc.

And an "easy poon".

I do not find robot females sexy... I want 90% devil and 10% angel.

Odinson

Seen so many old scumbacks with their asian women.

Short, non muscular sub humans.

"asian women treat me like a king"... lol you worthless bag of puzz.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Seen so many old scumbacks with their asian women.

Short, non muscular sub humans.

"asian women treat me like a king"... lol you worthless bag of puzz.

No, no, I think Keeper meant traditional relationships between men and women in Asia..

Roles are changing, but still different from what I seen here in Canada..

What is really changing is the high rate of divorce in East Asia, higher than some Western countries..

Asians have become very materialistic and if a marriage isn't satisfying their material desires it is sometimes ended without much thought..

Sad really and some Asian governments are considering ways to curb this trend.

Obvious Li

They are treated like kings even if they are worthless like keeper and obvious li.

You think that your beauty draws black and white males to you... Asian females are known to be docile, submissive etc.

And an "easy poon".

lol you silly silly little boy....obviously you have never met an ajuma.....hehehe.....fuck with one and they would find you in a ditch with your balls in your mouth in most asian countries i have been in.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

And an "easy poon".

lol you silly silly little boy....obviously you have never met an ajuma.....hehehe.....fuck with one and they would find you in a ditch with your balls in your mouth in most asian countries i have been in.....

In Asia, Koreans have a reputation for quick tempers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

And an "easy poon".

Yes, Odinson has some strange ideas about Asian women. If he only the knew the truth of what we are really like especially the older ones.