Replies: 10380
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:23:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Beauty Tips

Started by Anonymous, October 21, 2012, 06:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
How big is the city? Prolly kinda small I think.

About 50k people. lol not exactly new york.

Still, good sized town for being so close to the Arctic Circle. Greater Edmonton has a little over one million people.

Tell me about the Lapps? Do they speak a language distinct from Finnish? Are they they on the bottom rung of the socio-economic ladder in Finland, Sweden and Norway?

They are called "sami" and I don´t understand their language.

10k years of co-existing has made racism against them non-existant.

Allthough some of them want their lands back...

They want some special privileges that the gov. is not willing to provide.

They are at the same sosio-economic level as us, swedish and the norwegians.

Odinson

Still, good sized town for being so close to the Arctic Circle. Greater Edmonton has a little over one million people.

Tell me about the Lapps? Do they speak a language distinct from Finnish? Are they they on the bottom rung of the socio-economic ladder in Finland, Sweden and Norway?

They are called "sami" and I don´t understand their language.

10k years of co-existing has made racism against them non-existant.

Allthough some of them want their lands back...

They want some special privileges that the gov. is not willing to provide.

They are at the same sosio-economic level as us, swedish and the norwegians.

This proof of integration works. Our government calls Aboriginal people "First Nations" and we pay lip service to this fallacy Natives are independent nations which of course they are not.

I´ve always said that land gets conquered, people get conquered it´s just the way of the world. Being a sore loser isn´t going the help. Take a look at instigator... ;)

We have no "extra-pity" for sami-people...

Odinson

Agreeing completely with these natives would mean that we lose our land and that shit ain´t happening.

Odinson

This proof of integration works. Our government calls Aboriginal people "First Nations" and we pay lip service to this fallacy Natives are independent nations which of course they are not.

I´ve always said that land gets conquered, people get conquered it´s just the way of the world. Being a sore loser isn´t going the help. Take a look at instigator... ;)

We have no "extra-pity" for sami-people...

I completely agree Odie. Native tribes conquered each and employed slavery before Europeans arrived. Playing the victim card is really wearing thin especially with non-white immigrants like myself. As this country becomes less and less white I expect the number of people who think that Aboriginals are responsible for their own lot in life will increase.

I´m awake. I´ve never felt pity for the blacks, jews etc. I´m not a racist... I´m just saying if Obama can reach high then so can every black.

He is biracial though...

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Agreeing completely with these natives would mean that we lose our land and that shit ain´t happening.

Aboriginals in Canada want to be sovereign, but with lots of help from Ottawa at the same time. They do not understand what sovereignty means. Anyway, they should not have any privileges that other Canadians do not receive just because they are of a certain race.

Agree.

Odinson

I completely agree Odie. Native tribes conquered each and employed slavery before Europeans arrived. Playing the victim card is really wearing thin especially with non-white immigrants like myself. As this country becomes less and less white I expect the number of people who think that Aboriginals are responsible for their own lot in life will increase.

I´m awake. I´ve never felt pity for the blacks, jews etc. I´m not a racist... I´m just saying if Obama can reach high then so can every black.

He is biracial though...

Barack Obama claims to be "African-American". He is one of the most inept presidents the USA has ever had.

Possibly. European media is hyping the man. Obama gets colour-points.

Odinson

Barack Obama claims to be "African-American". He is one of the most inept presidents the USA has ever had.

Possibly. European media is hyping the man. Obama gets colour-points.

He has pretty much universal support from both the main stream media and Hollywood celebutards.

This is the modern day...

"don´t judge the immigrants" "do not get mad at them" "he is black/brown and you can´t say back at him/her"...

Well, fuck that.

Anonymous

Skin-cell turnover slows as you age, causing your complexion to look dry or washed out..

Combat this with a weekly homemade peel: Apply two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice on your face using a cotton ball, avoiding your eye area..

Leave on for about 10 minutes, then rinse with tepid water..

The acidity of the lemon sloughs off old skin cells to promote new cell growth.

Pinay

Quote from: "Fashionista"Skin-cell turnover slows as you age, causing your complexion to look dry or washed out..

Combat this with a weekly homemade peel: Apply two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice on your face using a cotton ball, avoiding your eye area..

Leave on for about 10 minutes, then rinse with tepid water..

The acidity of the lemon sloughs off old skin cells to promote new cell growth.

Wow nice ! I'll give this a try for sure. thanks for sharing Fash !

Anonymous

NYX Cosmetics Long Lasting Slim Lip Liner Pencils 6 Colors - Cabaret, Plum, Plush Red, Hot Red, Deep Red; Edge Pink (Misc.)

This review is written by Jennifer Yan...I really enjoyed her blog.

Super cheap and great pigmentation! Must buy, skip the name brand expensive 15-20$ a lip pencil. This is what you need.

Big Wave Dave

Asian girls take pride in their appearance and do not shy away from their femininity. Asian chicks would be ashamed to go out of the house looking like a dogs dinner the way so many white women do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Asian girls take pride in their appearance and do not shy away from their femininity. Asian chicks would be ashamed to go out of the house looking like a dogs dinner the way so many white women do.

The culture about beauty is different everywhere Mr. Big Wave Dave..

There are universal similarities of course, but appearance is very important in a country like Korea..

You submit a picture of yourself when applying for a job in fact.

Odinson

I just show up in the bosses office to deliver my apply.

I saw a smoking hot russian woman today. She had a nordic baby boy so she is one of our russian wives.

Odinson

My parents always told me to show up and deliver the application personally... It gives a good impression.

keeper

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"Asian girls take pride in their appearance and do not shy away from their femininity. Asian chicks would be ashamed to go out of the house looking like a dogs dinner the way so many white women do.

I totally agree, I have noticed Asian Women are very much Feminine and the women/men have respect and Honor and stick to there traditions, I like to watch that one movie with Tom Cruz " The last Samurai". I actually LOVE everything about there Culture. The White man could learn a lot from them.