Erica Mena

<t></t>

Erica Mena

I need to stop eating like crazy! It's cuz my hub isn't here to stop me
<t></t>

cw_

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=452683 time=1653445361 user_id=2845
LA ain't reimbursing nada.

True enough Erica.  I've driven rental cars around LA airport and worried about pothole damage to the car.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=452682 time=1653445315 user_id=3226
I'm not aware of which countries allow such claims.  Maybe there are others.  Perhaps it's rampant.   Should I google that for us?  ; )

Seems to have worked out for Dove though.  Well, except for the initial expense and the damaging experience.

I'm happy it worked out for Dove too.

Anonymous

Wind-we get too much wind in Saskatchewan.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=452719 time=1653448585 user_id=1689
Wind-we get too much wind in Saskatchewan.

That's life on the Northern prairies.

Dove

Quote from: weebles post_id=452665 time=1653443364 user_id=2191
Quote from: Herman post_id=452657 time=1653442684 user_id=1689
Quote from: Dove post_id=452656 time=1653442558 user_id=3266
Pot holes are horrid in the metro parts of Michigan. It's an ongoing joke.

I found out one summer after I hit one anmayd it actually bent some rod in my car, the state has to pay for it. So i made them pay for it (more like reimburse me nearly a year after i paid for it).

I did not know government is liable for damages. But, we still have those pesky badgers and Hutterites.

I do not understand either if I were  hit a nasty pothole at 80  it is pretty much the owners fault maybe they have different liability insurance/coverage in some States.

They tax us all to "fix the roads" but they are never fixed. So if you are driving down a holey road and couldnt avoid hitting one, theyll reimburse you.

They need to do their "investigating".  I didnt even know until I took my car in, told the mechanic what happened and he gave me all that info and helped me with it.

It happened in Pontiac, the roads are terrible. Trust me it's not like some rare pot hole....they let craters form in the roads. I'm usually very good at avoiding them but that one was insane.

So glad I moved.  The roads are much better out here. Even the dirt ones lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=452682 time=1653445315 user_id=3226
I'm not aware of which countries allow such claims.  Maybe there are others.  Perhaps it's rampant.   Should I google that for us?  ; )

Seems to have worked out for Dove though.  Well, except for the initial expense and the damaging experience.

By the time I got reimbursed, i had completely forgotten about it lol. It took nearly a year.

My thinking was it didnt hurt to file and see what happened. It wasnt a lot of money.  Under 500 bucks.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Oak

The inability to sleep 8 hours straight like when I was young.  I was a champ of sleeping, now I wake up 2-3x a night. I hate it.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=452736 time=1653449864 user_id=3271
The inability to sleep 8 hours straight like when I was young.  I was a champ of sleeping, now I wake up 2-3x a night. I hate it.

Ya, me too.

cw_

Don't eat or drink after 6:30 pm.

Oak

Quote from: cw_ post_id=452741 time=1653450301 user_id=3226
Don't eat or drink after 6:30 pm.

I admit I continue to drink into the evening.

Poppy

There is a fisher cat here that always seems to be making noises right outside my window at 3am.They scream like they are having a really difficult bowel movements.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5v7s1tKMJo
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

I can edit my post without it reposting
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

I\'m Poppy!