Erica Mena

I just ate two mango Big Stick Popsicles. I'm too tired to get up for a third
<t></t>

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=452774 time=1653461277 user_id=2845
I just ate two mango Big Stick Popsicles. I'm too tired to get up for a third

Mango gelatto is popular in Taiwan......it's so good.

Anonymous

Let's see, rain on Saturdays, my golf day. Litter irritates me. Bikers riding up and down the boulevard on Lake Simcoe, engines revving late at night.

Anonymous

There are way too many damned immigrants in Canada.

Anonymous

People who hang around tables long after they stopped eating or drinking. There are tables outside the clubhouse area for that. Use them. If you are done drinking and/or eating move along and let other people enjoy a drink on the patio. You can see people waiting at the entrance to the clubhouse. Nobody should have to be told.

Oak

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=453996 time=1653828238 user_id=114
People who hang around tables long after they stopped eating or drinking. There are tables outside the clubhouse area for that. Use them. If you are done drinking and/or eating move along and let other people enjoy a drink on the patio. You can see people waiting at the entrance to the clubhouse. Nobody should have to be told.

What's a fair amount of time?  I don't like getting my check 5 minutes into a meal either.

Thiel

Quote from: Oak post_id=454132 time=1653865815 user_id=3271
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=453996 time=1653828238 user_id=114

What's a fair amount of time?  I don't like getting my check 5 minutes into a meal either.

He said long after they stopped drinking and eating. He said a clubhouse which means they are members. That would not likely happen in a restaurant.
gay, conservative and proud

Erica Mena

The gas is KILLING me. It's at 6.36 a gallon here. I try not to go anywhere that requires the freeway (which is everywhere seeing as I live near the port).
<t></t>

Anonymous

The old lady and I were coming out of a restaurant on Victoria Avenue in Regina with my granddaughter earlier today when we hear a bunch of screaming. We lok to the right and here is some strung out squaw attacking a Filipino guy waiting for a bus. No doubt she asked him for money and he refused. Damn, I couldn't live in a city.

Thiel

Quote from: Herman post_id=460153 time=1655441412 user_id=1689
The old lady and I were coming out of a restaurant on Victoria Avenue in Regina with my granddaughter earlier today when we hear a bunch of screaming. We lok to the right and here is some strung out squaw attacking a Filipino guy waiting for a bus. No doubt she asked him for money and he refused. Damn, I couldn't live in a city.

That is so common in Winnipeg I barely notice it anymore. When I am downtown, I keep my head down and don't make eye contact with anybody.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=460157 time=1655442199 user_id=1688
Quote from: Herman post_id=460153 time=1655441412 user_id=1689

That is so common in Winnipeg I barely notice it anymore. When I am downtown, I keep my head down and don't make eye contact with anybody.

Being confronted by angry strangers is one of my biggest fears.

Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=460158 time=1655442583 user_id=3254
Quote from: Thiel post_id=460157 time=1655442199 user_id=1688

Grow some balls...

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=460292 time=1655516006 user_id=136
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=460158 time=1655442583 user_id=3254

Grow some balls...

Progtards would love that if she transitioned or whatever those freaks call it.