Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

A

The Bitch and Complain Thread

Started by Anonymous, May 24, 2022, 09:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cw_

caskur, please take D3 at least 2000IU (50 mcg) per day for immune health support.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=460702 time=1655828635 user_id=3226
caskur, please take D3 at least 2000IU (50 mcg) per day for immune health support.

I think cc posted that early along in the pandemic.

caskur

The sore throat and infected lungs hurt so bad I thought I was going to pee my pants rather than cough... coughing hurt so bad I have never had a cold or flu like that before.. thank God I got covid AFTER the antivirals were approved...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cw_

Yes, thank God and take vit D3.  ; )

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=460715 time=1655832717 user_id=3226
Yes, thank God and take vit D3.  ; )

I forgot, a conductor i have worked with caught COVID before vaccines. He swears D3 reduced his symptoms.

cw_

I'd replenish my electrolytes, especially potassium.

caskur

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=460721 time=1655835939 user_id=3352
I had Covid over a month ago and pretty much all my symptoms have gone away, but still suffering from severe fatigue. I've been getting 9-10 hours of sleep daily, but that isn't helping.  I drive quite a bit and struggle to keep awake.. very scary.  Something has to give here.. Hoping it's temporary because I can't imagine living my life in a fog :(

acc_hugz
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

I aint feeling good right now.

Feels like something is stretching my muscles.

Shaking, sore throat, mild headache.

Fashie.

May I come sit on your lap while tucked in a warm blankit?

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=460741 time=1655848489 user_id=136

Fashie.

I'll make you chicken soup.

Anonymous

I had Covid over a month ago and pretty much all my symptoms have gone away, but still suffering from severe fatigue. I've been getting 9-10 hours of sleep daily, but that isn't helping.  I drive quite a bit and struggle to keep awake.. very scary.  Something has to give here.. Hoping it's temporary because I can't imagine living my life in a fog :(

Oh my RAVEN, I hope you get your energy back soon.

Anonymous

Sorry to hear that. Most of the folks who caught omicron were over it in a few days.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=460945 time=1655951208 user_id=1689

Sorry to hear that. Most of the folks who caught omicron were over it in a few days.

That was the impression I had too. The number of people catching omicron spiked, but the number of people in ICU did not. Those are just numbers. Everybody is an individual and we don't all react the same to any virus.

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=460991 time=1655998706 user_id=3352
Quote from: Herman post_id=460945 time=1655951208 user_id=1689

That is correct and I was too....my symptoms were pretty mild.  After doing some research online, there seems to be a lot of people experiencing this lingering extreme fatigue after catching this variant :(  I've made a doctor's appointment for next week and hopefully he can help me out :)

I did not know that.

Breakfall

Fashie.

Protein flatulence sunshine!

BEnzo

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461124 time=1656080274 user_id=3358

Fashie.

Protein flatulence sunshine!

When you gonna apologize to The Boss, brah?