The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Post Some Unusual Facts About Your Life

Started by Anonymous, June 15, 2022, 07:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=460228 time=1655497404 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=459913 time=1655341822 user_id=1689
I am pretty sure I have a little PTSD caused by the shit I witnessed when I lived and worked in the Middle East.

I endured a violent sexual attack when I was 14 that left me with life long PTSD.

For the first few months after the attack, I couldnt even talk. I was deemed unfit for any sort of legal action and I didnt know their real names anyway. I spent the next few years in and out of mental health facilities. I was hospitalized(psych care) for 6 months as my longest

Medication doesnt work for me longer than a year. I do much better without it.  I can go into some pretty intense periods of depression and anxiety where I have to go on meds for a while. I've been good for about 6 years now.

Jesus H kid, I am really frickin sorry about that. I saw some awful shit done to women when I lived in Muslim shitholes that I need barrel wash to forget. I could not comprehend how awful that would be to be the victim rather than a witness like I was.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=460210 time=1655492574 user_id=3349
Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=460193 time=1655483483 user_id=2853

The big mystery is what comes after we die

Nothing. You cease to exist. But don't worry, it won't bother you.

I don't know what I believe. I was raised Ukrainian Orthodox, but I aint been to church other than weddings and funerals since I was fourteen.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=460240 time=1655503802 user_id=1689
Quote from: Dove post_id=460228 time=1655497404 user_id=3266

I endured a violent sexual attack when I was 14 that left me with life long PTSD.

For the first few months after the attack, I couldnt even talk. I was deemed unfit for any sort of legal action and I didnt know their real names anyway. I spent the next few years in and out of mental health facilities. I was hospitalized(psych care) for 6 months as my longest

Medication doesnt work for me longer than a year. I do much better without it.  I can go into some pretty intense periods of depression and anxiety where I have to go on meds for a while. I've been good for about 6 years now.

Jesus H kid, I am really frickin sorry about that. I saw some awful shit doen to women when I lived Muslim shitholes that I need barrel wash to forget. I could not comprehend how awful that would be to be the victim rather than a witness like I was.

Thank you, Herman. It took me years and years to even be able to openly talk about it.

During my drug addiction recovery that was a big part of my therapy. I knew I had PTSD....but I never really understood how much of my life was impacted. And I was young and still developing mentally.....so I dont have a great point of reference of what it's like to NOT have PTSD.

I once had a period of depression and anxiety so bad I almost became agoraphobic because I couldnt hardly leave the house with out panick attacks. Once I got a taste of that opiate euphoria....it was such a relief.  I'm very grateful I had that fight with addiction because that's exactly what I needed to get help for my real mental health problems.

I speak about it to women all on a voluntary basis at the program i went through and a shelter for domestic violence and trafficking survivors.  That's a lot of why I'm so passionate about this gender cult and men being able to just claim to be women and have access to places for women who are seeking safety and healing.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

QuoteOnce I got a taste of that opiate euphoria

I understand using alcohol and drugs to forget vile shit that I have seen.

Every gal, I have ever met who has had a nightmare experience like you have had has used booze and drugs to cope. It is temporary relief.

Dove

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=460187 time=1655479498 user_id=2853
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=460185 time=1655478926 user_id=3254

I think that's wonderful.

It is.

The whole idea that you can do a bunch of evil stuff and simply "accept Jesus" and have it all forgiven is bullshit.

Going to the right side is only the first step.

You pay for your evil deeds by doing good ones.

Flea's husband is on the right track.

Oh that's not how it works. You can do a bunch of evil stuff and we do all the time. But it's not as simple and a shallow "yeah sorry Lord".

You have to be genuinely convicted and experience sorrow and grief and believe that Jesus forgives. You have to be truly repentant.  Its cant be "it's okay if I do this, because I can just apologize later".  God sees right through and knows who is truly repentant.  Like the thief on the cross, who was moved and truly remorseful and Jesus told him that he would soon be walking with Him in paradise.

If you are sinning with knowledge you are sinning with the thought that you can just be forgiven later,  even your apology is a sin.

So it is very simple.....you can be evil(and we all are) and turn towards repentance and be forgiven. But it has to be REAL.  There is no fooling God. And also if you have truly repented....its God who moved on you to be so. He changes our hearts. Otherwise we would just continue on in unfettered sin with no care about it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=460210 time=1655492574 user_id=3349
Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=460193 time=1655483483 user_id=2853

The big mystery is what comes after we die

Nothing. You cease to exist. But don't worry, it won't bother you.

Im an agnostic leaning towards atheism.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=460253 time=1655507019 user_id=1689
QuoteOnce I got a taste of that opiate euphoria

Every gal, I have ever met who has had a nightmare experience like you have had has used booze and drugs to cope. It is temporary relief.

Yep. Men too. A sad amount of men who I met in rehab had been molested as boys. The sex abuse of little boys is a very real problem we dont talk about enough.

The opiates made me relax while giving me these energy boosts and I would become super socail and friendly. All the anxiety I lived in just melted away.  

How I saw myself and how I really behaved were two very different things. I used to really judge addicts.  It was humbling.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=460257 time=1655507389 user_id=3266
Quote from: Herman post_id=460253 time=1655507019 user_id=1689

Yep. Men too. A sad amount of men who I met in rehab had been molested as boys. The sex abuse of little boys is a very real problem we dont talk about enough.

The opiates made me relax while giving me these energy boosts and I would become super socail and friendly. All the anxiety I lived in just melted away.  

How I saw myself and how I really behaved were two very different things. I used to really judge addicts.  It was humbling.

Sexual abuse of young boys is another sick thing that is rampant in Muslim countries. It happens here too, but at least guys can drink to temporarily forget the past.

Dove

Quote from: Herman post_id=460259 time=1655507662 user_id=1689

Sexual abuse of young boys is another sick thing that is rampant in Muslim countries. It happens here too, but at least guys can drink to temporarily forget the past.

It is. My husband sent me this thing about how they dress little boys up like girls and sexually abuse them.

The men who attacked me were muslim men from Dearborn. We call it Dearbornistan Michigan.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=460261 time=1655507785 user_id=3266

It is. My husband sent me this thing about how they dress little boys up like girls and sexually abuse them.

The men who attacked me were muslim men from Dearborn. We call it Dearbornistan Michigan.

Frickin Islam. Sweden used to be as safe as Singpaore in the seventies. They opened the floodgates the religion of pieces and there are no go zones in Malmo and Stockholm.

Gaon

Islam is as evil as the prophet himself.
The Russian Rock It

Gaon

According to the chief rabbinate of Israel, I am not Jewish.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: Gaon post_id=460268 time=1655508536 user_id=3170
According to the chief rabbinate of Israel, I am not Jewish.

How did you get Israeli citizenship? Did one of your parents marry an Israeli?

Erica Mena

Dovey, all these years and I never knew about that. Im so sorry you went thru that.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=460300 time=1655516927 user_id=2845
Dovey, all these years and I never knew about that. Im so sorry you went thru that.

I just that read that about Dove.

:shock: