Last post: July 20, 2024, 09:12:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

R Kelly

Started by Erica Mena, June 29, 2022, 03:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KM

I was waiting for this thread.

No. Seriously.

As somebody who has met RKelly on more then one occasion bartending,I can tell you with complete confidence;

Everyone in this city knew the shit he was into. There is no way a responsible parent would have been "oh, ok" if their daughter would tell them they were going to hang out with 12 play. None.

This dungeon he supposedly had has never been filmed or photographed from the inside.

What all this was about, was his catalog. RKelly owned all his publishing. He had a stake in AAliyah too and a few others. He owned all the music. There's a rumor that when he signed his contract he brought shooters with him and signed his deal and not the labels.

They wanted that song for the space jam remake. He didn't want to give it up for 50%. They had that mini series already made long before it was released.

Think about it- when he had that meltdown on camera in that interview, a guilty person does not act like that. A guilty person isn't taking interviews, they are keeping their mouth shut. When they had him pissing on girls, was he giving interviews? Nope, cuz he was guilty.

Remember when all the streaming services took RK off their platforms? Then a couple days later he was back on them without any media mentioning it?

If RKelly were to give up half his publishing he would be out of jail within minutes.

And that's the realest shit your gonna read today.
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

Erica Mena

Some of my children were conceived while listening to R Kelly.

The media can miss me with their bullshit.
<t></t>

Frood

My kids were conceived listening to Peter, Paul, and Mary...and Kamal...
Blahhhhhh...

KM

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=462111 time=1656598648 user_id=2845

It's 100% bullshit.

Granted, RKelly liked little girls. Everyone knew that. But he sure as shit wasn't kidnapping and trafficking them then locking them up in some dungeon.

RKelly probably made more money yesterday then his record label did.

Erica Mena

Quote from: KM post_id=462116 time=1656598920 user_id=3370
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=462111 time=1656598648 user_id=2845

It's 100% bullshit.

Granted, RKelly liked little girls. Everyone knew that. But he sure as shit wasn't kidnapping and trafficking them then locking them up in some dungeon.

The parents need to be locked up with him. Everyone knew what R Kelly was about. Same as if TI or any other rapper/artist wants to hook up. Hell, he wasn't called the Pied Piper of RnB for nothing.
<t></t>

KM

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=462120 time=1656599124 user_id=2845
Quote from: KM post_id=462116 time=1656598920 user_id=3370

It's 100% bullshit.

The parents need to be locked up with him. Everyone knew what R Kelly was about. Same as if TI or any other rapper/artist wants to hook up. Hell, he wasn't called the Pied Piper of RnB for nothing.

Yesssss

It's only a problem when your not giving the labels what they think you owe them.

Michael Jackson was busting in little boys asses for years but it only became an issue when he started buying up the catalogs of every important artist. Same thing here.

RKellys one song is worth hundreds of millions of dollars....well, it was.

Why do labels want in on SoundCloud? This is a money thing, it has nothing to do with anything else.

Anonymous

Quote from: KM post_id=462124 time=1656599507 user_id=3370

Yesssss

It's only a problem when your not giving the labels what they think you owe them.

Michael Jackson was busting in little boys asses for years but it only became an issue when he started buying up the catalogs of every important artist. Same thing here.

Why do labels want in on SoundCloud? This is a money thing, it has nothing to do with anything else.

The music industry is vile.

cw_

Corporate Capitalism is vile.

KM

It's at a point now that your favorite entertainers either took it in the ass or fucked a child to get where they are.

I think it was a Rogan podcast where somebody said so much fucked up shit I actually turned it off about the music industry.

Price of fame, I guess.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=462156 time=1656604759 user_id=3226
Corporate Capitalism is vile.

Damn straight.

Odinson

Funny thing about the courts..

He'll probably sit a few years and then walk free.

caskur

Yesssss

No one believes that paedo shit about Michael Jackson. There is no proof. Stupid docos claiming this or that by people probably paid to lie isn't proof.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

KM

Quote from: caskur post_id=462277 time=1656669605 user_id=2156

Yesssss

No one believes that paedo shit about Michael Jackson. There is no proof. Stupid docos claiming this or that by people probably paid to lie isn't proof.

The fact he paid one of those little boys 25 million to, pardon the pun, bugger off says an awful lot.

And I'm sorry, but I'm buying the shit his former maid has been saying. Finding little boys underpants in hot tubs and jars of vasaline everywhere while not getting one dime. There's too much detail in the shit she's been saying.

Just remember, the guys home was called neverland.

KM

Quote from: Odinson post_id=462214 time=1656619559 user_id=136
Funny thing about the courts..

He'll probably sit a few years and then walk free.

Unless he's willing to pony up his publishing RKelly isn't leaving prison any time soon.

Federal means he's serving at least 20 of them 30.

But then again, he has more money then most. It wouldn't shock me if he enters the prison wearing shackles then leaves out the other side in a waiting limo.