The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Welcome Treasurer

Started by Erica Mena, July 15, 2022, 09:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Welcome Treasurer  ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

KM

Diablo immortal is fun until you have to start paying for it. WoW I really never got into and was only interested in trolling.

Fortnite is still the king even tho zero build took out a lot of fun and I truly hate Fortnite and what it's become.

One day there's a lot of ppl playing the next day it's the same idiots compiling crown wins using hacks.

The first season of crown dubs I had 258 and thought I was a legend, only to find out there were ppl with 1500 plus in one season. I don't even think I have 1500 regular wins since I started playing.

Fox, play the One Piece RPG if you watch OP. It's actually pretty damn awesome if you don't mind the back tracking.
https://i.postimg.cc/y6gBFGdL/A89-FA05-C-1505-4346-BF4-E-6-B8-F04-BE1824.jpg\">

Poppy

AHAHAHAHA! Leveling while crafting, so you were punching rocks to get iron ore and slapping trees for lumber?

That is referred to as a time sink, and it is designed to induce you to waste your time doing stupid crap all day so that your equipment does not become obsolete.
I\'m Poppy!

KM

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=464342 time=1657927380 user_id=2845
How is Bonesaw a "wannabe"? Dude was top tier and always has been. Poofer loves rewriting history lol

Bonesaw was never "top tier". Get those swimming floaties you call lips out your ass.

And no offense, you calling anybody "top tier" isn't the justification you think it is.

Just sayin

Poppy

People are still playing Fall Guys on Twitch. They need to add a costume that looks like a penis but is broken up into numerous pieces so that you have to buy each testicle separately along with the nut sack.

That's how ridiculous that game has gotten. One Twitcher was doing 100 push up and sphincter squats while he waited for the lobby to fill up, it was weird.
I\'m Poppy!

Poppy

Twitch appears to have softened its half-dressed standards, as more and more whores are parading around in cheap Walmart bikinis and calling it entertainment, or streaming themselves while sleeping and having fans spam emojis every time they fart in their sleep.
I\'m Poppy!

KM

Quote from: Poppy post_id=464432 time=1657945902 user_id=3287
People are still playing Fall Guys on Twitch. They need to add a costume that looks like a penis but is broken up into numerous pieces so that you have to buy each testicle separately along with the nut sack.

That's how ridiculous that game has gotten. One Twitcher was doing 100 push up and sphincter squats while he waited for the lobby to fill up, it was weird.

Fall Guys blew up because they made it free.

The tiktok guy killed Fall Guys

">

That video destroyed all the momentum FG had. Not the YT vid here, but the tiktok. Ppl left the game in droves and all the Twitch tards stopped streaming it because they didn't want to be associated with being a sweat.

Ninja was playing FG. That's how over FG was at the time. When the big names start playing your shit and are sweaty for leaderboard clout you gotta make a competitive mode to go along with a pub mode. FG didn't do that and now they're on their last legs.

But then again, the big name FN streamers outside of a few aren't in competitive, they're playing pubs filled with bots So they can upload a "30 kills solo brah" video with the shocked selfie in the thumbnail. Then, if you best then, they do everything in their power to get you banned.

Pussies

Garraty_47

Quote from: Poppy post_id=464430 time=1657944952 user_id=3287
AHAHAHAHA! Leveling while crafting, so you were punching rocks to get iron ore and slapping trees for lumber?

I clearly typed "leveling my crafting" as in being able to craft higher-end stuff and we were also quite obviously discussing converting bought gems to crafting materials/etc. which I wouldn't have had to do if I'd been spending all my time out there punching rocks and slapping trees, no?

Perhaps you shouldn't play so much Cuphead; it's making you a little... twitchy.

Poppy

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=464445 time=1657970400 user_id=3381
Quote from: Poppy post_id=464430 time=1657944952 user_id=3287

I clearly typed "leveling my crafting" as in being able to craft higher-end stuff and we were also quite obviously discussing converting bought gems to crafting materials/etc. which I wouldn't have had to do if I'd been spending all my time out there punching rocks and slapping trees, no?

Perhaps you shouldn't play so much Cuphead; it's making you a little... twitchy.

So the game basically had you working like an impoverished youngster in a Chinese sweatshop creating Nike sneakers.

Did you consider how all of the gem mining affected the in game environment?

I\'m Poppy!

KM

Quote from: Poppy post_id=464469 time=1657980516 user_id=3287
Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=464445 time=1657970400 user_id=3381

So the game basically had you working like an impoverished youngster in a Chinese sweatshop creating Nike sneakers.

Did you consider how all of the gem mining affected the in game environment?

Umm....Poopy....

Leveling up is a practically synonymous mechanic in everything now a days.

FF7R had that shit. Granted, you really didn't need to do it, but it's there.

Garraty_47

Poppy, you're still operating a few degrees offset from the rest of us.

Put down the controller, go hydrate, and then get some rest.

You'll thank me in the morning.

Poppy

Hey guys, if you do a search of Vitriol and KOF in groups google you can read all the big stinky turds that KOF would post in alt.flame. It sure is funnier than 95% of the crap that was ever posted at TRF and many of the other troll forums.

I found this post were some webtv'er who had a run in with KOF and a response by someone called Neve Campbell

Neve Campbell

In article <16921-36...@newsd-102.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,

LowTh...@webtv.net says:

>OK ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! I AM GETTING BOMBED AS WE SPEAK NOW IN

>MY E MAIL! IT IS PISSING ME OFF! NOTE: DO NOT REPLY TO ANY OF

>KATENJAMMER'S POSTS OR YOU WILL GET BOMBED! I HAVE GOTTEN OVER 60

>MESSAGES OF THE SAME KIND. TALKING ABOUT SOME BOMBS. JAYPO, MYSLEF, KOKA

>, AND ZOWKA ARE GETTING BOMBED. SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU DO.

Neve Campbell says: BOMB ME BIG BOY, BOMB ME LONG AND HARD!!!
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Garraty_47

Usenet was fun, I'm not going to lie, despite the fact that at least half the nyms found in the alt.* portion of the newsgroup hierarchy were Poppy Socks.

Poor kid used to get so confused about all the nyms he was using that he'd often talk to himself as if it were two (or more!) different people.

Good times.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=464535 time=1657990561 user_id=3381
Usenet was fun, I'm not going to lie, despite the fact that at least half the nyms found in the alt.* portion of the newsgroup hierarchy were Poppy Socks.

Poor kid used to get so confused about all the nyms he was using that he'd often talk to himself as if it were two (or more!) different people.

Good times.

Bwah hahaha!!!

Vit is gonna humble Poppy real quick  :laugh:
<t></t>