Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Dahmer

Started by Erica Mena, October 05, 2022, 09:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: Dove post_id=477948 time=1666470703 user_id=3266
Quote from: caskur post_id=477935 time=1666463416 user_id=2156
I read the entire article now. Meiwes is allowed to walk the streets??? He should get the death penalty!!

If his victim consented.....I mean. I agree with you, but if the guy gave permission that probably casted a different view on it.

It's disgusting and I agree he should be given the death penalty.

the guy murdered was drugged... And the article said the murdered man, changed his mind. And yes,  Meiwes should stay in jail if he isn't given the death sentence not walking streets. These types of stories are bizarre and to me Meiwes wouldn't just stop at one. The Russian serial killer, killed and ate 50...

There have been a few in Russia.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: UoT post_id=478034 time=1666495019
Quote from: "Melvin Gibson" post_id=477853 time=1666412683
Seeing people driving their cars alone wearing a mask tells me all I need to know:  I live amongst fucking idiots that should be removed from the gene pool.

No shit. And if they aren't changing that mask for a fresh one every ten to fifteen minutes, the budding colonies of germs therein may very well do you the favour.  ac_biggrin

Dude I have been saying this for years now. No one listens to me and WTF do I know? I'm only trained, certified and qualified to teach a fucking class on the proper use of PPE. But nooooo I just watch FUAX NEWS and clearly dont know the NEW way microbes behave now.  They switched it up in 2019 when the CDC said "yeah just tell them to wear cloth. Gotta tell them something and we need the real masks for medical professionals"

I've tried explaining that you will NEVER see a nurse wearing that cloth shit shit on the floor. And they toss each mask after leaving a room. There is a very good reason for this.

The establishment cuck party followers dont listen to a fucking word.  I had to walk through Aldi watching people move around in CLOTH masks, GRABBING at them. Pulling it by the nose with their grimey hands.  

And I was studying microbes BEFORE it was cool....so I'm all grossed out thinking about all the nasties these people have slapped on their faces. Holding influenza, rhinovirus, rotavirus, hand/foot/mouth, ecoli and probably covid firmly across their mucus membranes.  

If your option is a cloth mask just DONT bother. Unless you have to interact with someone on a first responder level and there is no proper PPE.  Than yeah sure....take the hail mary, it's only sort of protecting the patient. Maybe. A little bit if at all.

The problem was these morons were not just failing to mitigate because they were not using ppe correctly.....they were exposing themselves to every fucking virus and bactetia in the building.  They were worse off then if they had nothing.

You need a proper procedural mask or N95, you change it every 15 to 30 (30 is a stretch...but a stretch you can do) minutes....and never....ever...EVER fucking contaminate it by touching it anywhere except the ear straps.

Dude these psychopaths were fighting to slap cloth germ holders across the faces of little children in school. And there is no way children are going to ever properly use a mask.  They were forcing children to get sick with this dumb shit.  We had kids licking their hands and chasing eachother yelling "corona touch!"....yeah they are really gonna wear their masks safely lol.  Trade them on the playground, pull them down all day ....what could go wrong?  Have these people met children?

:oeudC:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: caskur post_id=478036 time=1666495178 user_id=2156
Quote from: Dove post_id=477948 time=1666470703 user_id=3266

If his victim consented.....I mean. I agree with you, but if the guy gave permission that probably casted a different view on it.

It's disgusting and I agree he should be given the death penalty.

the guy murdered was drugged... And the article said the murdered man, changed his mind. And yes,  Meiwes should stay in jail if he isn't given the death sentence not walking streets. These types of stories are bizarre and to me Meiwes wouldn't just stop at one. The Russian serial killer, killed and ate 50...

There have been a few in Russia.

It's all nasty and depraved and the fact he is walking the streets is vile.

No clue what the logic there was.

If I croaked at home by myself with my cats and wasnt found right away....my poor cats would end up having to eat my corpse to survive.  And my cats would be euthanized for that.  Which is offensive and cruel and fucked up.

If a sweet and innocent animal has to be killed and is treated as some gross beast "with a taste of human blood"....just because it did what it HAD to do to live.... this fucking monster shouldnt have any chance at doing what he did again. That wasnt even necessary for him to live....he did that for recreation.  :yuk:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

kooch

My wife watched.

Was excellent apparently.

Herman

Quote from: kooch post_id=479083 time=1667098844 user_id=3187
My wife watched.

Was excellent apparently.

Ya, it is.

kooch

I was just glad to have her finally stop watching reruns of Stranger Things to be perfectly fucking honest.

We've watched a few low rent Netflix crimes mini-series recently together and my wife is always up for watching something again if she thinks its good and I haven't seen it.

Will have to give it a bash in the near future.

Herman

Most of the stuff on Netflix from the United States is shit. I am watching more shows and movies from countries from Poland to South Korea.

kooch

We have Nextflix for the wife and Disney+ for the kids.

If I want to watch something I generally just pirate it.

Shen Li

Netflix removed its "LGBTQ" tag from "Dahmer – Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story." Netflix said they removed the tag because of the backlash they had received for attaching it in the first place.

weebles

Has anyone seen The Watcher on Netflix?

It is also based on true Storey that took place in 2014 it is not bad at all IMO

">

Erica Mena

Quote from: weebles post_id=479700 time=1667523594 user_id=2191

It is also based on true Storey that took place in 2014 it is not bad at all IMO

">

I started watching this last night. It's pretty good.
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: weebles post_id=479700 time=1667523594 user_id=2191

">

I watched one episode and I was immediately hooked

It is a good series.

Shen Li

A new season of Alice in Borderland on December 22.

Berry Sweet

I watched it...it was good.  I believe a new season of The Crown comes out this month.

Erica Mena

Just finished The Watcher. My brain feels heavy

Still no clue as to who was behind it all.
<t></t>