Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I'm so Glad Erica Mena took over this forum

Started by JOE, October 07, 2022, 07:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Melson post_id=476393 time=1665289741
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=476372 time=1665263152 user_id=1728
Changing the subject entirely, has quadruple vaxxed CC still not made an appearance?

How long has she been MIA now, 6 months or so?

I have a feeling she's spun her last dreidel...    :sad:

LOL!

Good one.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE post_id=476396 time=1665294703 user_id=97
Quote from: TheProwler post_id=476389 time=1665288050 user_id=3379
Senile Joe does not know the meaning of the word "hypocritical".

I have never stated that I believe people should only invest in ethical companies, Senile Joe.

Pfizer is going to make drugs that kill people whether I invest in them or not.

You dopey bitch.

All those heaping profits Pfizer made should go back into the worldwide healthcare system, Prowler and out of respect to our healthcare workers on the front lines who protected us and endured during this pandemic.

">

Maybe as a orematurely balding real life Mr Potter you dont care about others Prowler.

">

I dont wanna sell my soul like you only to realize at the end you've accepted blood money just like a greedy money whore, Prowler.

">

Just like Judas at the end of your life  you'll see the light..but for you...it will be too late Prowler. Much too late

Yeah, yeah...I am a big bad person for living in the real world and investing wisely.

"All those heaping profits Pfizer made should go back into the worldwide healthcare system"  You senile old fucker, that is just a delusional fantasy.  One of many that you have...

Meanwhile, Senile Joe sucks the system dry because he was not a responsible citizen who planned for his retirement.  In his case, forced retirement due to not having any desirable skills for the workforce....

TheProwler

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476400 time=1665320052 user_id=2845
Joe called Prowler a greedy whore. I laughed out loud

Yeah, I sold my considerable systems design and development skills for money.

Quite the villain.

Erica Mena

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=476410 time=1665331041 user_id=1728
I did. I posted about it on BF.  :thumbup:

Normally people who do that are shoah'd, but Kanye West is too high profile for them to suicide him.

I think they'll go for the character assassination angle, claim he's crazy or somewhere down the line, allegations of rape or pedophillia will surface.

I hope he sticks to his guns, it may influence other people to speak out also, rather than being silenced due to thinking it's a taboo subject.

I think he might have really done it this time.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Is fat pig vomit bertha still crying at BF cause Flea took ownership of this forum?

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=476431 time=1665340555 user_id=3379
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476400 time=1665320052 user_id=2845
Joe called Prowler a greedy whore. I laughed out loud

Yeah, I sold my considerable systems design and development skills for money.

Quite the villain.

You've sold your soul & become beholden to greed, Prowler. Just like the Old Man who revels in the joys of worshipping Satan:

">

You worship Evil, Prowler.

TheProwler

Senile Joe takes a few days to understand things he has read.

That is why he continues to say the same thing time and time again, no matter what he is replying to.

Give it to Tuesday or Wednesday before he responds to something I said today.

Breakfall

Quote from: JOE post_id=476269 time=1665184450 user_id=97
Truth is, before her takeover, this forum was in sorry shape, dying a slow death.

It had become too cliquey and Right Wing.

Ideally, a Forum should be neither.

It shouldn't favor anyone or anyone's political interests be they Left or Right.

I wholly agree that some of other forums had become way too political.

So a breath of fresh air is what was needed to breathe new life back into this forum.

And no faggotry or the latest coined term of "fluidity"...we don't need the same sex syndicates trying to convince an audience that double-adapting is all kosher and shit!  

PS: And Joe...enough with the queer stance!

Print
User actions