The best topic

Replies: 8463
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:43:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Attention King Martini

Started by Erica Mena, October 14, 2022, 12:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Fuck the pm's. Everyone knows he reads them. I just got one question -

Do you think it's ok for a board owner to threaten to assault my child?

https://i.ibb.co/SvvVDxb/072-FD864-00-B8-4-F75-AACC-1-A4847075147.jpg">
<t></t>

Erica Mena

I won't be logging in that shithole anymore. So if you have something to say, say it here where I can reply.
<t></t>

Anonymous

I just registered there two days ago, but I won't log in there again either.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476777 time=1665765892 user_id=2845

No, I don't. And I'm sure I can convince him to make a public apology concerning this horrible transgression shortly in the future because it's cheap heat at best.

But let's be honest, Flea, you fly off the handle and have a "Flea moment" once every three or four months when it suits you to create interest. The fact you think Oak has anything to do with the productivity of that forum or any say in whatever happens there is just you listening to the paranoid idiots here whom she has showed no mercy on in the past and has made sweeping legs an art form to the point you jumping on that idiotic bandwagon is just " Flea being Flea" at this point in time. It's like a personal community holiday already.

And yes, I agree 100% that you shouldn't post there. This is your forum and you need to be exclusive here. It's a reason for ppl to come here knowing this is the only place they should find your content, not that fail threads like "derp derp wats u favurite kool-aids derp derp" isn't stretching the bandwidth or anything (rolls eyes)

Flea, I'm forever your homie. I've never once turned my back on you thru out the how many years were fucked around on these forums and no matter what I'll always be the only person who has never said one bad thing about you on these forums....

Well....except your stupid, you wish you were white, you sell oranges that you picked yourself, did I mention stupid....what was I getting at? Oh yeah, I'll always have your back. But, as the guy driving content on the biggest forum within this community and has raised the viewership for a forum that was averaging 25 members online to double that in the span of months, I can tell you with absolute certainty you really need to step up this time to keep up.

I want this place to succeed, in all honesty. This community needs an old ppls home for has beens and never we'res.

You know how to reach me.

And I'm not posting here again.

Anonymous

No, it aint. He is a piece of shit.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "King Martini" post_id=476827 time=1665795525

No, I don't. And I'm sure I can convince him to make a public apology concerning this horrible transgression shortly in the future because it's cheap heat at best.

But let's be honest, Flea, you fly off the handle and have a "Flea moment" once every three or four months when it suits you to create interest. The fact you think Oak has anything to do with the productivity of that forum or any say in whatever happens there is just you listening to the paranoid idiots here whom she has showed no mercy on in the past and has made sweeping legs an art form to the point you jumping on that idiotic bandwagon is just " Flea being Flea" at this point in time. It's like a personal community holiday already.

And yes, I agree 100% that you shouldn't post there. This is your forum and you need to be exclusive here. It's a reason for ppl to come here knowing this is the only place they should find your content, not that fail threads like "derp derp wats u favurite kool-aids derp derp" isn't stretching the bandwidth or anything (rolls eyes)

Flea, I'm forever your homie. I've never once turned my back on you thru out the how many years were fucked around on these forums and no matter what I'll always be the only person who has never said one bad thing about you on these forums....

Well....except your stupid, you wish you were white, you sell oranges that you picked yourself, did I mention stupid....what was I getting at? Oh yeah, I'll always have your back. But, as the guy driving content on the biggest forum within this community and has raised the viewership for a forum that was averaging 25 members online to double that in the span of months, I can tell you with absolute certainty you really need to step up this time to keep up.

I want this place to succeed, in all honesty. This community needs an old ppls home for has beens and never we'res.

He can shove the apology up Oak's Buffalo ass. You come for my family, you an OPP for life.

As for the rest, I'd rather provide a safe place for folks to kick it, where they can be rest assured they won't have their pm's read or their personal info posted, and where members can come and go WITHOUT dealing with a wannabe fucking tyrant trying to dictate where they can and cannot post. If we get 10 posters or 100, it's all good. At least folks know they and their info are SAFE here. I'm a fair and balanced admin who won't shit on my members not will I threaten any of my members families just cuz said member tells me to go fuck myself.

good luck over there. Watch what you say in pm
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476835 time=1665799144 user_id=2845

He can shove the apology up Oak's Buffalo ass. You come for my family, you an OPP for life.

As for the rest, I'd rather provide a safe place for folks to kick it, where they can be rest assured they won't have their pm's read or their personal info posted, and where members can come and go WITHOUT dealing with a wannabe fucking tyrant trying to dictate where they can and cannot post. If we get 10 posters or 100, it's all good. At least folks know they and their info are SAFE here. I'm a fair and balanced admin who won't shit on my members not will I threaten any of my members families just cuz said member tells me to go fuck myself.

good luck over there. Watch what you say in pm

I like your style kid. :thumbup:

Biggie Smiles

https://media.tenor.com/4l9UHhyaL5YAAAAC/shrugs-nobody-gives-a-shit.gif">

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=476844 time=1665805886 user_id=3214

https://media.tenor.com/4l9UHhyaL5YAAAAC/shrugs-nobody-gives-a-shit.gif">

:roll:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

This reminds me of a time not so long ago, a time where I was told over a number of years at The Retard Farm that if I were ever to photoshop a certain someone's daughter, then all my PI was going to hit the boards. And to be clear, I initially had no intention of doing so, but with increasing partials of my off board like getting dragged up for leverage (cryptic references to venues I had been working at, links to a few of my clients online presences etc) I thought "challenge accepted", quietly took a photo of the daughter in question and got to work.

The resulting chop was in my avatar for a few months, unnoticed and unremarked for the couple of months before I retired it. Not even the parent was aware it was a chop of their daughter, even though they must have seen it hundreds, if not thousands of times. Eventually I retired the avatar in favour of other avs, a few weeks later the threats of my PI getting dumped out on to the board if I chopped their daughter were made again. When I pointed out that this had indeed already happened, I could almost picture my would-ne antagonist wracking their brains to remember where I might have posted it. Sure enough, they challenged me to repost it, whereupon I obliged, quietly reverting my avatar to the offending chop.

It still wasn't noticed. I don't blame them actually. Most people would look for something obvious... facial details, perhaps the daughter's body. I'm a cunt though; I had taken the girl's haircut and chopped it on to the image of a bald maori doing the haka (which I had also used previously), changing my custom title from "King Raho" (literally "King Dick" in the native maori lingo) to "Queen Teke" (Queen Cunt). So technically it was a chop of the daughter, just as technically all my PI was already out there, and the fact that not even the parent had twigged to it in spite of their assurances was a source of Great Amusement. Best of all, in spite of my stepping up to the plate, there was no chance anyone could reverse image search what I had chopped for further material to wind my opponent up with and the daughter's identity could reasonably be presumed safe. Appropriate I thought, it wasn't her fault that she had found herself being used in such fashionas a bargaining chip.

Both The Treasurer and Ceedub were present in The Retard Farm poutbox for the big reveal and the subsequent demands for me to be banned. Which I wasn't of course. Seriously, anyone's going to get banned for sticking a pair of pigtails on to a footballer? I was almost pissing myself laughing over the whole thing myself. And the threats of PI disclosure were never made again, but as noted there had been enough snippets leaker by that point for even total assclowns like BEnzo to put it together and it hadn't affected my or my associates ability to conduct our real world affairs.

I don't pretend for a minute a place like BF could boast that level of subtlety - they would go the blatant route, chop the child's face, overtly post the PI. all consequences to the aggrieved parties be damned. I preferred the troll route and its potential to make a mockery of the entire situation. Too many people get obsessively precious about the imagined power others supposedly might wield over them; the truth is the attacks of the would-be antagonists of the world are easily dismissed with a little inspiration and a whole lot of laughter.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Erica Mena

Please let me grieve. Poofer has ended his 20 year friendship with me.

I need to mourn.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: UoT post_id=476885 time=1665859841
This reminds me of a time not so long ago, a time where I was told over a number of years at The Retard Farm that if I were ever to photoshop a certain someone's daughter, then all my PI was going to hit the boards. And to be clear, I initially had no intention of doing so, but with increasing partials of my off board like getting dragged up for leverage (cryptic references to venues I had been working at, links to a few of my clients online presences etc) I thought "challenge accepted", quietly took a photo of the daughter in question and got to work.

The resulting chop was in my avatar for a few months, unnoticed and unremarked for the couple of months before I retired it. Not even the parent was aware it was a chop of their daughter, even though they must have seen it hundreds, if not thousands of times. Eventually I retired the avatar in favour of other avs, a few weeks later the threats of my PI getting dumped out on to the board if I chopped their daughter were made again. When I pointed out that this had indeed already happened, I could almost picture my would-ne antagonist wracking their brains to remember where I might have posted it. Sure enough, they challenged me to repost it, whereupon I obliged, quietly reverting my avatar to the offending chop.

It still wasn't noticed. I don't blame them actually. Most people would look for something obvious... facial details, perhaps the daughter's body. I'm a cunt though; I had taken the girl's haircut and chopped it on to the image of a bald maori doing the haka (which I had also used previously), changing my custom title from "King Raho" (literally "King Dick" in the native maori lingo) to "Queen Teke" (Queen Cunt). So technically it was a chop of the daughter, just as technically all my PI was already out there, and the fact that not even the parent had twigged to it in spite of their assurances was a source of Great Amusement. Best of all, in spite of my stepping up to the plate, there was no chance anyone could reverse image search what I had chopped for further material to wind my opponent up with and the daughter's identity could reasonably be presumed safe. Appropriate I thought, it wasn't her fault that she had found herself being used in such fashionas a bargaining chip.

Both The Treasurer and Ceedub were present in The Retard Farm poutbox for the big reveal and the subsequent demands for me to be banned. Which I wasn't of course. Seriously, anyone's going to get banned for sticking a pair of pigtails on to a footballer? I was almost pissing myself laughing over the whole thing myself. And the threats of PI disclosure were never made again, but as noted there had been enough snippets leaker by that point for even total assclowns like BEnzo to put it together and it hadn't affected my or my associates ability to conduct our real world affairs.

I don't pretend for a minute a place like BF could boast that level of subtlety - they would go the blatant route, chop the child's face, overtly post the PI. all consequences to the aggrieved parties be damned. I preferred the troll route and its potential to make a mockery of the entire situation. Too many people get obsessively precious about the imagined power others supposedly might wield over them; the truth is the attacks of the would-be antagonists of the world are easily dismissed with a little inspiration and a whole lot of laughter.

Reminds me of how I used a photo of Poofers ex girlfriend's disturbingly lazy eye as my avi here.

I WAS gonna slowly size the pic to show a tad more of her face every few days. But as soon as he saw the lazy eye he put it on blast that I was "posting his PI" and threw a bit fit and gave it away

I was hoping for a more slow simmer into the crazy but he flipped the second he saw it lol.

The stuff I used to clown him was entirely stuff he could have just denied or ignored....absolutely none of it was PI. I mean who is gonna be able to find him with info like...his cat was half dead and searching my purse for drugs it could over dose with or that he had no sheets on his bed?  None of that was PI.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Aryan

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476890 time=1665860900 user_id=2845
Please let me grieve. Poofer has ended his 20 year friendship with me.

I need to mourn.

^^Now that is sarcasm.  ac_toofunny  

Also WTF is an OPP?

I seem to recall some shitty rap song from the 90's with that slang abbreviation...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview