The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Attention King Martini

Started by Erica Mena, October 14, 2022, 12:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476835 time=1665799144 user_id=2845

Oak's Buffalo ass.

And  :MG_216:

Aryan

Quote from: Dove post_id=476898 time=1665866188 user_id=3266
his cat was half dead

That alone makes me want to punch him in his bloated sleazy dish.

It's supreme slobbery and laziness when you can't even be bothered to look after a cat.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476890 time=1665860900 user_id=2845
Please let me grieve. Poofer has ended his 20 year friendship with me.

I need to mourn.

This too shall pass.

Lol. Admin sucks cock

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=476904 time=1665866975 user_id=1728
his cat was half dead

It's supreme slobbery and laziness when you can't even be bothered to look after a cat.

BUT you cant find him in real life because I've said this, right?

He didnt have to run in and OWN it  :dash1:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

I need to mourn.
Why taint the experience with grief? There were good times in there, surely. Remember those and be grateful for the vacant space going forward. Which you can choose to fill with other good memories. Or shit, if you so choose, it's whatever you want to make of it.

One door closes, another door opens. Wax on, wax off Daniel-san.

Aryan

Quote from: Dove post_id=476908 time=1665867803 user_id=3266

He didnt have to run in and OWN it  :dash1:

The only time he's entertaining is when he's triggered, like when I said it would be funny if someone SWATTED him during a podcast, so by all means feel free to describe in detail the toadstool kingdom growing in his bathroom and any unexpected wildlife you encountered.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

The stuff I used to clown him was entirely stuff he could have just denied or ignored....absolutely none of it was PI. I mean who is gonna be able to find him with info like...his cat was half dead and searching my purse for drugs it could over dose with or that he had no sheets on his bed?  None of that was PI.

That was a constant source of "druhhmuhh" in the flaming community back in the day and it's still going. People all but demanding the truth be out, then wailing PI breaches were in evidence when it was. And people wonder why most of the old bastards stopped bothering with the game.

A more proper (if pedestrian) response might have been "her eyes were so beautiful, they would often stare at one another... you're only pissed because yours would rather look anywhere but". What are you going to do... take a photo of yourself crosseyed to prove him wrong?

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=476900 time=1665866567 user_id=1728

I need to mourn.

^^Now that is sarcasm.  ac_toofunny  

Also WTF is an OPP?

I seem to recall some shitty rap song from the 90's with that slang abbreviation...

You down with OPP?

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

No, I could find him in RL regardless. In fact I could have done so on my exit from Canada two and a half years ago, I was in the neighbourhood, I could have reached out and simply didn't bother to.

Same with Oak, only I'd already landed in SF when she started bellowing at the top of her lungs alerting me to her proximity.

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=476919 time=1665870093

No, I could find him in RL regardless. In fact I could have done so on my exit from Canada two and a half years ago, I was in the neighbourhood, I could have reached out and simply didn't bother to.

Same with Oak, only I'd already landed in SF when she started bellowing at the top of her lungs alerting me to her proximity.

Lmao Oak thought you were gonna stalk her?!

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=476915 time=1665869684
 The stuff I used to clown him was entirely stuff he could have just denied or ignored....absolutely none of it was PI. I mean who is gonna be able to find him with info like...his cat was half dead and searching my purse for drugs it could over dose with or that he had no sheets on his bed?  None of that was PI.

That was a constant source of "druhhmuhh" in the flaming community back in the day and it's still going. People all but demanding the truth be out, then wailing PI breaches were in evidence when it was. And people wonder why most of the old bastards stopped bothering with the game.

A more proper (if pedestrian) response might have been "her eyes were so beautiful, they would often stare at one another... you're only pissed because yours would rather look anywhere but". What are you going to do... take a photo of yourself crosseyed to prove him wrong?

:laugh3:

She was a pretty girl.  That eye was a mess though and I was just fucking with him lol. I wasnt trashing HER... just having a bit of fun with him lol.

So that's why that went down like that with others demanding "truths"?  I always that was so mental. As if an adult is required to justify their bad choices to strangers on an internet board.  

Those flame community weirdos seem to think a lot of themselves. I do think most people from the flamer boards are pretty cool though.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=476934 time=1665872934 user_id=3266
Quote from: Guest post_id=476919 time=1665870093

Fucked if I know. She was ranting something about what she was going to do to me if I showed up on her doorstep though. Ceedub posted a picture of me from the airport and the fireworks commenced. From what I remember it had something to do with a ham hock, though whether it was attached to her or merely something she had pulled out of the freezer I don't rightly recall.

I had more pressing matters to attend to. Shit, slamming my cock in the taxi door held more appeal than visiting her... I do hope she wasn't disappointed about that.

Dove

Quote from: UoT post_id=476950 time=1665885701
Quote from: Dove post_id=476934 time=1665872934 user_id=3266

Fucked if I know. She was ranting something about what she was going to do to me if I showed up on her doorstep though. Ceedub posted a picture of me from the airport and the fireworks commenced. From what I remember it had something to do with a ham hock, though whether it was attached to her or merely something she had pulled out of the freezer I don't rightly recall.

I had more pressing matters to attend to. Shit, slamming my cock in the taxi door held more appeal than visiting her... I do hope she wasn't disappointed about that.

She really thinks that just because we make fun of her on the internet....that shes really important to us lol.

I dont even recall the two of you even interacting on forums. Not that I keep notes or anything....and she is on pretty much on almost ever forum that still exists either fighting with people or talking about fighting with people.

But yeah a strange man from a message board is really going to go out of his way to track her down and show up on her doorstep to say "boo"  :crazy:   and shes gonna defend herself with a ham hock if she can stop herself from eating it on her way to the door lol.

:laugh3:

Anonymous

I did photoshop her a couple of times at FT while she was at SG. she was in the good books there at the time IIRc, but we all make mistakes sometimes.  ac_biggrin

Dove

Quote from: UoT post_id=476969 time=1665894432
I did photoshop her a couple of times at FT while she was at SG. she was in the good books there at the time IIRc, but we all make mistakes sometimes.  ac_biggrin

That's why lol. She cant laugh at herself.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview