Last post: Today at 01:31:15 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Attention King Martini

Started by Erica Mena, October 14, 2022, 12:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=476985 time=1665928539 user_id=3266
Quote from: UoT post_id=476969 time=1665894432
I did photoshop her a couple of times at FT while she was at SG. she was in the good books there at the time IIRc, but we all make mistakes sometimes.  ac_biggrin

That's why lol. She cant laugh at herself.

Good thing I can. She deserves it.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

You gossipy hens are beyond the pale.

Are you 47 or 16 because,  the way youze fuckers is talkin', I have no idea.

Yam, yam, rock and roll high school,

Take care of your kids you negligent fucks.

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Guest post_id=477074 time=1665984794
You gossipy hens are beyond the pale.

Are you 47 or 16 because,  the way youze fuckers is talkin', I have no idea.

Yam, yam, rock and roll high school,

What type of inbred, cousin-boinking lingo is this?
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: UoT post_id=477090 time=1665994322I have kids?

I'm often told to get off the internet at 1am, dig my children out of bed and force them to hang out with me..  lest I be negligent enough to let a single second pass that I dont have my eyeballs glued to them.

I guess even those who dont have kids need to go stalk and harrass their children all hours of the night as well?

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=476914 time=1665869211 user_id=1728
Quote from: Dove post_id=476908 time=1665867803 user_id=3266

BUT you cant find him in real life because I've said this, right?

He didnt have to run in and OWN it  :dash1:

The only time he's entertaining is when he's triggered, like when I said it would be funny if someone SWATTED him during a podcast, so by all means feel free to describe in detail the toadstool kingdom growing in his bathroom and any unexpected wildlife you encountered.  :laugh3:

Bahahahaha....when he triggers like this, he actually DOES start screeching in real life too lol.  ac_toofunny

You gotta understand this guy grabs any opportunity he thinks he can get someone "in trouble".  If petty was a person it would be Poofer.

I laughed my ass off when he openly threatened me with Twitter antifa  ac_toofunny  all because I'm cool with you....he was gonna go report me to antifa Twitter. Tattle that some woman on a forum is "defending a nazi"

Remember that?  He should have learned by now not to threaten me with a good time lol. I'll be coming to collect!  :evilthoughts2:

Anonymous

Poofer gets talked about where he's not posting almost as much as I do. *snicker*

Dove

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=477151 time=1666026559 user_id=3382
Poofer gets talked about where he's not posting almost as much as I do. *snicker*

Much different reasons though lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=477146 time=1666025261 user_id=3266
Quote from: UoT post_id=477090 time=1665994322I have kids?

I'm often told to get off the internet at 1am, dig my children out of bed and force them to hang out with me..  lest I be negligent enough to let a single second pass that I dont have my eyeballs glued to them.

I guess even those who dont have kids need to go stalk and harrass their children all hours of the night as well?

There's enough about that wished I would. strangely enough the PI merchants never fleshed out any convincing prospects for me to stalk. Well, LoHoMoCo tried his damnest, but it turned out the kid in question was a resident of Florida.

And Florida is a total sweatpit. Plus THE MOR0N lives there. No thanks, I'd rather pry the meatus of of my cock with a rusty spork than go there.

Odinson

Martini is an empowered man.

He refuses to yield to female tyranny by not paying child-support.

Dove

Quote from: Odinson post_id=477714 time=1666298645 user_id=136
Martini is an empowered man.

He refuses to yield to female tyranny by not paying child-support.

ac_toofunny

Dove

Quote from: UoT post_id=477678 time=1666267280
Quote from: Dove post_id=477146 time=1666025261 user_id=3266

There's enough about that wished I would. strangely enough the PI merchants never fleshed out any convincing prospects for me to stalk. Well, LoHoMoCo tried his damnest, but it turned out the kid in question was a resident of Florida.

And Florida is a total sweatpit. Plus THE MOR0N lives there. No thanks, I'd rather pry the meatus of of my cock with a rusty spork than go there.

Right?

I'm not at all embarrassed about the life I live. I'm much MORE exciting in the minds of people who cant stand me than I actually am in reality lol  it's happened to me a few times so it doesnt phase me at all.

I never felt any need to go and stalk other people either. The only person I ever wanted to see doxxed....just out of pure curiosity.....is the Q guy from 4 or 8 chan that started the whole Qanon thing lol.  Not out of anything malicious either I'm just curious lol.

Other than that the PI thing is just silly.  

And I actually loved living in Florida. I would super homesick during the fall and I love my state but Florida had its benefits. And right now I love their governor.  So i wish Michigan had the Florida government for sure.

I may start migrating there to avoid the winters here when i get too old to shovel .....like all the other snow birds lol

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=477725 time=1666303840 user_id=2845
We need their governor to run for president.

President DeSavage  :yahoo:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview